Labour and Ken

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Labour sold pretty much everything of value at rock bottom prices to cover up over spending in the public sector. Not necessarily related to the credit crunch but something that got revealed during the recession. Phenomenal over spending throughout the public sector to create non-jobs to buy votes, the Tories have the rather unpleasant job of fixing that, which sadly does include getting rid of the padding created by labour, pointless jobs, massive overspending on services etc. The Tories will fix it, lose the next election and then stand by and watch Labour get us back into another mess. Labour don't want the power at the moment because deep down they know they don't have any idea how to clean up after themselves which is why they have Ed in charge. Most of their funding comes from unions representing the people doing the non-jobs that they know have to be slashed. Ironically, people like Bob "cunt" Crow who is only out to make a quick easy buck.

Austerity or bust, a couple of million out of work compared to 10 million. I would rather have the former.

And if you had bothered to read everything I have said then you would know that we are 99% in agreement.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hah we haven't seen the back of Ken, he doesn't tell the truth, so no reason to believe that he won't try for power again.

MP, Euro MP, EU commission job but one way or another the slimy bastard we find a way to board the gravy train again.

Himse

FH is my second home
Meh, they're all as bad as eachother.

If they didn't waste all their time sitting on the Commons jeering at each other, I might care about what they say, but every week I see them all just laughing at eachothers ideas rather than trying to fix problems.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Meh, they're all as bad as eachother.

If they didn't waste all their time sitting on the Commons jeering at each other, I might care about what they say, but every week I see them all just laughing at eachothers ideas rather than trying to fix problems.

That's because you only watch Prime Minister's Questions.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Lib Dems beaten by a Penguin, from hope to utter despair, surely they need to wrap the party up.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17979559

Hope this lot are off the mark, another 5 years of rising unemployment will be a complete nightmare. We need to stimulate the private sector bigtime, then offload the ridiculous public sector jobs to get us back to more reasonable numbers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's the BBC, it is way off the mark, they are nothing but cheap scaremongers these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom