Kill Bill

M

.mef.

Awsome Awsome Awsome.

Amazingly directed, as expected. Acting is also great.

I wont reveal any spoilers, but during the film, there's the classic sick twist QT usually puts into his films, while The Bride is in hospital.

Also the ending cliffhanger almost made me shit my pants.

Z

.z.

I REALLY want to see this film, but it's an 18 certificate :(

I'm 16. :(

M

mank

and your point is? Cinemas don't care, I've seen 11/12 year olds in 15 certificate films.

Z

.z.

The one nearest me does.

And why is your pic of that french chap from Leon?

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by .z.
Why is your pic of that green guy from Halo? :p

M

mank

Originally posted by .z.

err, because Leon's a class film. What an odd question.

Z

.z.

Originally posted by Arnor
/point

/laugh

grow a beard

A beard? I think not:

1) Too much effort

2) They look shite

3) They make me laugh.

Originally posted by Mank

err, because Leon's a class film. What an odd question.

Woah, woah. Noone's doubting the integrity of Leon. That's not the issue here.

C

Clowneh!

IT'S MY THREAD NOW
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

hahahahhahahhaa

MWHHAHAHAHHHAH

Y

Yaka

Suprised QT managed to pull it off and im equaly suprised he merged anime and live action togheter.

tho one thing gets me, Bill orders her to be topped while she is expecting a baby and is getting married. so why let her live?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Yaka
Suprised QT managed to pull it off and im equaly suprised he merged anime and live action togheter.

tho one thing gets me, Bill orders her to be topped while she is expecting a baby and is getting married. so why let her live?
Very short film then.

S

sad_mung

I HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

I have a very cynical view about this film.

I HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

My immediate impression about the film being split into two episodes and Tarrantinos reasons along the lines of "People don't want to sit in a cinema for so long" made me think "BULLSHIT".

I HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

If people will watch excellent films like LOTR etc for nigh on 3 hoursm, whats he got to hide.
So my thinking was what he really meant to say was "People don't like to watch shit films for too long before walking out."

I HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

I also have this formula....

The more hype, the poorer the film.

I HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

Oh and by the way I HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

M

.mef.

No actually people at work asked me if it was any good and i built it up, saying it was awsome.
We then all went to watch it and people agreed with me and were not saying 'oh you hyped it up too much'.

The movie's great.

W

whipped

I enhjoyed it immensly.

The Anime in the middle was supurb and the sword fighting was basically Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon for the Scooby Doo Generation.

Well worth seeing, hell, I may even give the cinema some money to see this one. And anyone that knows me, knows that doesn't happen very often.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I liked it.

Though the fact that Lucy Liu can't fight to save her life spoilt that bit for me...

L

Lester

Originally posted by mank
and your point is? Cinemas don't care, I've seen 11/12 year olds in 15 certificate films.

I've seen babies in films. And stuff.

D

DaGaffer

Saw it on Saturday, thought it was great. Silly, but great. Treat it as comic book violence and it works. Guy in front of me as I was leaving the cinema was ranting - "worst film I've ever seen, it was just one long fight" - well, duh.

1tchy trigger

... but he managed to sit and watch all 2hours+ of it despite his hatred ... what a twonk.

D

DaGaffer

Well, to be fair, I sat through the whole of The Thin Red Line (all three hours of it), but that was mainly because I'd lost the will to live after the first 45 minutes.

C

Cdr

I suppose the only bonus is he didnt sit thro the film going 'Oh look another fight scene! Fantastic!!!'

L

leggy

Seen it last night, loved it. Although I have to say I was lost in the barrage of film references.

I counted loads but was lost with the rest.

If any of you noticed some of the more obscure references please post the instance here along with the film that referenced.

N

nath

Originally posted by DaGaffer
Well, to be fair, I sat through the whole of The Thin Red Line (all three hours of it), but that was mainly because I'd lost the will to live after the first 45 minutes.

Dude :\ The thin red line is one of the most beautiful films ever made, tbvfh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom