Kemor here is what you missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belth

You see me at 1500 range, you nuke/bolt me to death. I get in your face and I slap you to death. Fair's fair, easy kills, both.

O

old.mattshanes

Yes i hope this dam caster bug gets fixed i don't use my theurg in rvr at the moment due to it.:(

T

Tyka

Originally posted by old.willowywicca

what do you expect them to do? they didn't make daoc, they can't alter the code, they need mythic to tell them what to change, all they normally do is translations :p since they could jsut get the updated patch from mythic that would fix the bug, but then they'd need to translate everything all over again.. so instead they e-mail mythic, who will tell them what part of the code needs changing and it will get fixed hopefully..

I dont know, what do you expect someone to do when you pay them for a service? i am a costumer and i want to play the game like it is supposed to. When we got the patch on gorre everyone thought it would be the complete patch 1.52 including fixes, not the patch wich forgot to add the AF factor and totally mess up mages, if they would say "hey guys we releasing the patch it got all fixes in it excluding the fix in 1.52g" i would have accepted this.

I

inqy

Originally posted by Dagalush
"Casters are always killed easy, just atm they are even easier. But if it bothers you that much play an alt, it's what I do. Have faith in the meantime, it will be fixed."

Well you have no clue so stfu kthx. Before it took a little while for people to melee me to death, now they just yell "DIE!" at me and I bite the dust. Plz kthx come back when you have a 50 caster and done some RvR... and don't come here talking about pve...
And I do NOT have any faith in the system, but I hope they fix it anyway... if not every caster will disapear *POFF*

well I've been playing the game since release. I may not be a powergamer like you, or perhaps a little kiddie that bought his level50. But I know what I am talking about.

Kemor + GOA have said there is a problem or have reason enough to send test results to Mythic. Something is being done, so stop crying and acting (if you are acting) like a l33t twat.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by belth
You see me at 1500 range, you nuke/bolt me to death. I get in your face and I slap you to death. Fair's fair.

I nuke at you from 1500 range, you resist, you fart in my direction, i get interrupted, you hit me unstyled for 1k dmg, im dead. Fair?

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Tyka

Ehh ? That post got double meanings, it could be the first or other,. and however that does not matter, as i said willwywicca, it is VERY Important, extremely important because how many ppl will play the game now that are affected by this?

yes it is very important, I have never said it wasn't. my point is that there was no point in making this thred because:

a) there is already another better thread about (which kemor has replied to)
b) they are already actively working on it
c) I said so :cool:

P.S. c) is a joke, don't get too worked up over it :p

T

Tyka

yes it is very important, I have never said it wasn't. my point is that there was no point in making this thred because:

a) there is already another better thread about (which kemor has replied to)
b) they are already actively working on it
c) I said so :cool:

P.S. c) is a joke, don't get too worked up over it :p

But Kemor sitll does not know what the problem is and i posted it, who cares if i made another thread, go bug someone else now will you? thanks

O

old.mattshanes

Nothing you say is serious mal just like me:D by the way how the hell can you see a infiltrator from range if you are a caster?unless he's a crap one.:eek6:

O

old.willowywicca

I dont know, what do you expect someone to do when you pay them for a service? i am a costumer and i want to play the game like it is supposed to. When we got the patch on gorre everyone thought it would be the complete patch 1.52 including fixes, not the patch wich forgot to add the AF factor and totally mess up mages, if they would say "hey guys we releasing the patch it got all fixes in it excluding the fix in 1.52g" i would have accepted this.

so when you got the patch on gorre (the TEST server) no one mentioned it, the point of gorre isn't for you to play with the funky new features of your classes for fun, it is to *test* them for bugs like this.. the player base messed up and never told GOA about it til after the patch went live, now goa is trying to fix it..

Also form your post it sounds like you tested on gorre yourself, so it's *your* fault that this bug came through as much as anyone else's :flame:

D

Dagalush

wheee! finally I'm being recognized as the 1337 kid! THANK YOU!

*edit* q3 ctf LAFF! explains a lot...

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Behave will you mal:p hehe

but I'm stuck in Uni, there's nothing else to do!!

T

Tyka

so when you got the patch on gorre (the TEST server) no one mentioned it, the point of gorre isn't for you to play with the funky new features of your classes for fun, it is to *test* them for bugs like this.. the player base messed up and never told GOA about it til after the patch went live, now goa is trying to fix it..

Also form your post it sounds like you tested on gorre yourself, so it's *your* fault that this bug came through as much as anyone else's :flame:

Seriously you must be really bored if you can't find anything else to do than proofing me wrong for posting another thread, here is a point you did not get, NO ONE KNEW IT WAS THE FULLY PATCHED VERSION ONE POINT FIFTY TWO, read that again and again til you understand. If i knew it was 1.52 a, b, c, d, e, i would have expected this since i read the patch notes and expected them to get the fully patched version. Cant blame the costumers for not having tested a game when we pay them for do this can you ?

O

old.willowywicca

NO ONE KNEW IT WAS THE FULLY PATCHED VERSION ONE POINT FIFTY TWO, read that again and again til you understand

well I don't understand it sorry.. maybe you meant WASN'T?? ;)

O

old.mattshanes

Come on guys stop it,besides i am sure they are working on it,there is lots of other players out there who are just as annoyed with the problem as others are.

O

old.willowywicca

Sigh why do you even bother posting your stupid comments? i already wrote my letter to Rightnow, this is only to get other ppl to do the same, get a life.

actually I didn't start posting just to "proof you wrong" I started posting in this thread becos of this post.. I wonder if you can figure out why :p

T

Tyka

well I don't understand it sorry.. maybe you meant WASN'T?? ;)

bah yes, now beat it midget.

D

Dagalush

I'm too bored to stop, stuck in hell (work)... so annoying people on bw is the most fun I can have atm kthx :(

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Come on guys stop it,besides i am sure they are working on it,there is lots of other players out there who are just as annoyed with the problem as others are.

out of respect for matt, I will stop now :)

D

Danya

Damn what a pointless thread...
Tyka - stfu they are working on it, your constant whines are just irritating.
Malevolencia - Stop baiting him. :p

O

old.mattshanes

out of respect for matt, I will stop now :)

You dam right you will!:)

And danyan stop baiting mal:p

T

Tyka

actually I didn't start posting just to "proof you wrong" I started posting in this thread becos of this post.. I wonder if you can figure out why :p

If you are trying to annoy me or something it aint going to work i got all day to argue and make this thread stick on top, and kemor will read it sooner or later and see my post, so im happy.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Danyan
Damn what a pointless thread...
Tyka - stfu they are working on it, your constant whines are just irritating.
Malevolencia - Stop baiting him. :p

Sorry danyan aren't you the guy who pops up everywhere and have to comment on everything even though you dont know shit about it? get lost nosy boy.

I

inqy

Originally posted by Dagalush
wheee! finally I'm being recognized as the 1337 kid! THANK YOU!

*edit* q3 ctf LAFF! explains a lot...

Damn. You almost made a post without shouting.

I've not played q3ctf properly in over 7 weeks but I've not got the heart to remove that part of sig. besides what's your point? it doesn't say CS does it?

I

inqy

if kemor does see the thread btw...he'll probably have a good laugh :D

or cry :(

D

Dagalush

Inqy!! found a typo in your sig, you typed "Your" instead of "My" in the beginning, plz correct this.

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

T

Tyka

Originally posted by inqy
if kemor does see the thread btw...he'll probably have a good laugh :D

or cry :(

he will read the first post thats for sure, the rest, i dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom