{KEA} open a public CSS server

itcheh

Part of the furniture
What ho lads! ... popped on for about 5 mins on Friday to check out the server ... was pwned by Fudgey ... so nothing changes I guess.

It's been so long but I crave playing CSS with my old KEA buds ... I look forward to giving Trem a solid roasting ;)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Was that you? There was a flicker of recognition in me aged brain, but then I thought "nar, It couldnt be" :) Nice to see you on there!

We may be on there a bit more of late, we're having proper troubles getting ED matches for 9pm :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Some good games tonight, 12 players on for a few maps. Nice to see tab and brooky on as well, not just all KEA members. This is the most CS I have played for quite a while, and it makes you want to play more when you know there are no fucktards on the server (barring brooky talking to himself :p )

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Yes good games chaps we will be on from 8 tomorrow I expect. I thought 1 bot per team helped until more people arrived, despite people wailing :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It was hilarious when that bot "derek" went on a killing spree for a few rounds :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Bots are really shite. They drive me nuts with their radio coms etc and just being daft and getting in the way...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
1 bot per team was needed though dys, they were actually holding their own pretty well too. Fair enough if there had been loads of bots, but you need to go through a little pain to attract more people to join.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The server was attracting people just fine before the intro of bots...but if thats what people want then so be it...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I hate bots, but I guess they helped make things a little interesting last night :D

The comms drive me batty too - the noise when they get shot makes it sound like they're being bummed by trem or something :mad: which probably isnt far off the mark! :D

throdgrain

FH is my second home
The server was attracted people because there was at least 3 a side on the teams. The reason there was three a side on the team is because there was a BOT ON EACH TEAM.

Go figure it out for yourself :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The server was attracted people because there was at least 3 a side on the teams. The reason there was three a side on the team is because there was a BOT ON EACH TEAM.

Go figure it out for yourself :p

Not when we first had the server you big nubbin!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
For anyone who wants the scripts for binding voice messages to keys, and for quick buys, its here and the name fix (so you nubbins dont say Kreig anymore :p ) is here.

Very small downloads, make sure when you click install that you command them to install to cs, css and cz too. If you dont have them games just create a file.

These are old scripts from back in teh day, and add the stuff to your options in-game, so are easy to use.

Debaser

One of Freddy's beloved
I enjoyed playing tonight and I hate CS, I usually just play to spite myself... but not this evening!

It was good seeing Josh again too, I wish he'd stop ignoring me though.

You must all play on there more often.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Yeah that Josh is a right gobby **** I reckon, its people like him that ruin CSS, with thier bad mouthing and attitude :eek:

We will be on there around 8 most days I would have thought Debs, though if we have a match at 9 we'll obviously be off to the match server then.

(God arnt we posh these days !)

Nate

FH is my second home
Why aren't you guys playing TF2? CSS sucks ass!!!

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
i will be playing tonight, will aim to frag all ju none dark orb choir lubers with my 1337 css skilllz muha hah ha hah hah hah aha haha hah ha

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I will be back around from next week so expect drunken ramblings from me.

Sorry if I seemed slightly harsh Himse, I was having a bad time and I didn't realise you were mates with the Umpa Lumpa (Dukat).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom