{KEA} open a public CSS server

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok guys and (especially) gals!

Dukat, aka PikeyReaxion (or something) has helped out by setting up a public CSS server for the {KEA} clan, who include many of your favourite old folks, such as Throddy, Dys, Pikey amongst many others.

The server details are:

KEA Public Ip - 217.163.27.142:27015 Go there or no cheese for you!

I have played the server and it looks good, response etc etc, and the guys running it are both reputable (ahem!) and seasoned players (ahem ahem!!).

Seriously though, this is probably the clan most known within the realms of FH for CSS, so if you want a public server to try, go take a look! :worthy:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Once again I don't get mentioned about being in KEA not to mention it was I who recruited the bummers that are Pikey and Dys.

A guy can start to feel unloved you know :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Did you want to get mentioned as a "favourite old folk"?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Once again I don't get mentioned about being in KEA not to mention it was I who recruited the bummers that are Pikey and Dys.

A guy can start to feel unloved you know :(

... and of course, that special Freddy, Trem!!!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Better?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
the last, and only, time ive soiled my PC with CSS, i went onto a public server, and got told to "FUCK OFF YOU C*NT THIS IS A PRIVATE FIGHT" by someone called.. "YOUR_MUM"

i suppose i could give it another go, tho i suspect i will regret it :(

Trem

Our server will be a similar feel to FH.

Expect to get shit and expect a laugh, just ignore rarr, hes a gobby little shite.

Cheers Juplar.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
the last, and only, time ive soiled my PC with CSS, i went onto a public server, and got told to "FUCK OFF YOU C*NT THIS IS A PRIVATE FIGHT" by someone called.. "YOUR_MUM"

i suppose i could give it another go, tho i suspect i will regret it :(

You may well be called all sorts of things by rarr but as previously said he means well...

There will be no £5 admins so just go there and enjoy!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Thing is Mabs, theres lots of fps games, and they come and go, but css, and cs before it, that game stays. The idea is just right, it plays just right, and for all the annoying prats in the world that play it, its still the best game by a long bloody mile :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
favourited it, i'll pop on and act as cannon fodder for you all sometime.

Mabs

You may well be called all sorts of things by rarr but as previously said he means well...

There will be no £5 admins so just go there and enjoy!

Thing is Mabs, theres lots of fps games, and they come and go, but css, and cs before it, that game stays. The idea is just right, it plays just right, and for all the annoying prats in the world that play it, its still the best game by a long bloody mile :)

aye, but CS and CSS still have the rep for the majority of knuckle dragging fuckers , tho this is probably due to a larger number, same percentage, cos they have a bigger player base, than a larger percentage overall , but CS kiddies make baby jesus cry :(

Himse

FH is my second home
I went on, owned Dukat, and logged off

no challenge mates :<

hahaha ;D

Trem

I went on, owned Dukat, and logged off

no challenge mates :<

hahaha ;D

Why would you say that you massive twat?

What is the point in that?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Why would you say that you massive twat?

What is the point in that?

Cos its fun and entertaining!

What more do you want? Admin access? :p Sorry may be a sensitive issue but I cant help myself after 2 bottles of wine at lunch...

taB

Part of the furniture
Don't think I've played CSS since I got my new machine - in fact I can't have as it's 3 months old and I haven't played for a year :p

Will try and update steam tonight and pop on. 2 things though: I'm crap and will have had booze (still moderately polite however).

Trem

We don't care if you are good or bad, we recruited Dys for christs sake so how much can we care?

Just get on there and have a laugh but all the time remember to ignore rarr if he mouths off.

Mabs

too much bunnyhopping and too many insta headshots from fucking MILES away for my liking

think ill pass :p

nice server tho :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Guys, I think himse was just joking :eek:

Hes a friend from Off Topic :) DONT FLAIM M8S :D

Trem

Ban Himse and Dukat imho.

:eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
too much bunnyhopping and too many insta headshots from fucking MILES away for my liking

think ill pass :p

nice server tho :)

What? I have not played CS for nigh on 6 months now, and I had a great laugh. No bunny hopping that I saw just people that knew the routes well and knew the maps well enough to predict long range shots. I shall build up my l33t skills till I can woop throd and trem and then I shall be happy.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I didnt see any bunning hopping, and long range shots are generally called AIMing, but hey, whatever :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I shall build up my l33t skills till I can woop throd and trem and then I shall be happy.

woah, steady on! you'll need atleast.... 2 whole hours of intense training for that!! :D

mank!

Part of the furniture
nobody was on there last night when i checked :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Mank we was on there for a good couple of hours, maybe between 8 and 10 ish. We have to go on quite a bit to get a few more folks on, but it is hard work to start off with.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Hope everyone at {KEA} are ok :) *waves*

I aint been online for about 18 months now as I have being doing a house up, then there is work etc etc.

I am however, looking forward to getting online again and having a good laugh with you guys :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
Mank we was on there for a good couple of hours, maybe between 8 and 10 ish. We have to go on quite a bit to get a few more folks on, but it is hard work to start off with.

that'd explain it then, i was playing football 8)

i might idle in #xatrix so i don't miss out. i've been playing CSS on an mpuk server i found, i'm shocking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom