Kate Bexindale in sexy goth leather shocker!

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Sorry, the point I was trying to make is....am I the only person who doesnt find her particularly attractive?

Yes, she's normally fit anyway and looked lovely in Underworld.

M

~Mobius~

Those pictures posted a few posts above are horrible though! She's got no tan, she looks like a lunatic. :(

Or perhaps I'm just gay. :(

W

Will

Those pics don't look too good. In movie, she looks much better.

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Those pictures posted a few posts above are horrible though! She's got no tan, she looks like a lunatic. :(

Or perhaps I'm just gay. :(

I don't recall the part in Dracula where he says, "Excuse me Van Helsing I just need to nip on the sunbed."

She's a vampire ffs!

Btw you're implying that tan = part of a woman being good looking. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL :)

I can see you like vanilla women, I prefer blood crazed lunatics tbh :)

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Xtro 2.0
I don't recall the part in Dracula where he says, "Excuse me Van Helsing I just need to nip on the sunbed."

She's a vampire ffs!

Btw you're implying that tan = part of a woman being good looking. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL :)

I can see you like vanilla women, I prefer blood crazed lunatics tbh :)

Aye I love a nice golden tan. :)
The whole undead ghost look doesnt really do it for me.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Will
Don't make me hurt you.:eek:

Actually, its fine in the CoC.

Pointless out-of-context replies

And just to make sure i don't break the CoC, here is my comment on it.

W

Will

But they are in context. An out of context reply would be more along the lines of "I liek beer".

W

Will

Lucky for you that you were merely demonstrating an out-of-context reply then.

If only I could change that custom title.;)

A

adams901

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
Yeah... :D

FFS ban, this has nothing to do with the film or on how nice kate is.

I DEMAND JUSTICE.

D

Deadmanwalking

Mine was as in context as Adams or yours was :p

Oh and try it phat boy!

W

Will

Back on the topic of Kate and her shiney, tight, wipe-down clothes, or I'll start editing and locking.:eek:

D

Deadmanwalking

Mod abuse!!! BAN!!

Oh Kate is sexeh .. that do?

The film is utter shit, like many have said. I was off to see it tonight prob but all my friends came back in tears after seeing it
:(

A

adams901

I liked the film, didnt see much of the other characters because my head and eyes were mainly following Kate in her shiney black outfit.

Just wish I could find some 1200x800 pics for my wallpaper.

C

Ch3tan

***********SPOLIER**********

Right at the end of the film, the guy who is dead in the tomb room is a lycan. No one can survive having both vampire and lycan virus's apart from the human descendents of the original immortal. The Vampire who is meant to come to power next is awoken by the lycan blood -and thus dies.

So the whole bit at the end with Kate speaking about the future is mis-leading, as the next leader will not awake and come to power to wreak revenge. So they have'nt given away the plot to the next film yet, if anything it will be based around the anarchy left as the power void left is filled.

Now I am sure I am right about this, please feel free to correct me if I am not.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Is this a French word or something? :p

edit: to keep this post on topic, marks out of two for Kate Beckinsale?

(I'd give her one)

S

Sar

Originally posted by Ch3tan

Right at the end of the film, the guy who is dead in the tomb room is a lycan. No one can survive having both vampire and lycan virus's apart from the human descendents of the original immortal. The Vampire who is meant to come to power next is awoken by the lycan blood -and thus dies.

So the whole bit at the end with Kate speaking about the future is mis-leading, as the next leader will not awake and come to power to wreak revenge. So they have'nt given away the plot to the next film yet, if anything it will be based around the anarchy left as the power void left is filled.

Now I am sure I am right about this, please feel free to correct me if I am not.

You're not.

That elder was a descendant of Corvinus, which was divulged by Viktor when the Lycan was being questioned by himself & Selene.

The strain itself was only able to be carried by the human descendants, yes, but nothing was said that suggested that vampiric (or lycan) descendants of Corvinus would NOT be able to meld both strains successfully.

So basically Marcus Corvinus, the elder, will be a hybrid.

Do pay attention 007.

;)

C

Ch3tan

When Victor said that Marcus was a descendent of Corvin, didn't the lycan doctor say that his blood was useless as it wasn't a pure strain?

I'm still holding my theory, purely because his eye's turned as if he had died.

But I'll have to watch it again and analyse every bloody bit of that scene to be sure :)

D

Deadmanwalking

He said they couldn't use his blood to create the abomination unless it was pure, but he can accept it as it were and wouldn't kill him.

W

Will

******************* SPOILER ********************

There was plenty of vampires biting werewolves and vice versa. I think the idea is that you can't be infected with both, but once you have turned, you can go eat the other as much as you want.

Too much analysis for a low-brow action film.;)

T

Trem

I thought the guy whos blood dripped down wasn't a lycan, it never showed him as one, I thought he was the professor/scientist guy who was testing the blood. Can't believe I care, never seen such a pile of shit.

D

Deadmanwalking

In case you hadn't already noticed i did end going to it last night.
Was actually bloody good .... pity the flim was a tad shit ;)

W

WPKenny

I've had to pretty much skip everything above as from reading the first few words it indicates you're discussing something from the film.

Use *******SPOILER****** please!

W

WPKenny

Just seen it at the cinema. I thought it was..I dunno. didn't really hit the spot with me. I just spent the whole time gazing at Kate's bum in the PVC. I enjoyed that part. :)

****SPOILER**** <---I use them!

The bit at the end where the guy's blood dripped down I guess you're meant to assume he's a lycen since the suggestion is that all humans are just prey so why on earth were they interested in that blonde good looking bloke?

The thing about Marcus not being a pure blood was really only relevant where that lycen leader needed the blood to inject into himself so he could become the cross breed. He need the pure blood injected first so it would combat the two "virii" and make the cross breed. Or something.

So at th eend the implication is that since Marcus was a descendant of the Corvinus blood line, he is able to take on the werewolf virus and become a cross breed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom