Kate Bexindale in sexy goth leather shocker!

L

leggy

Unfortunately phone number < sex

Lucky I got 2 to compensate.

W

WPKenny

I need pics damnit. I won't get to the cinema to see this for a while. :/

U

-Ultimate

under5-thumb.jpg

under10-thumb.jpg

under9-thumb.jpg

under11-thumb.jpg

under8-thumb.jpg

uw2_kate.jpg

uw2_2.jpg

D

Damini

Heh Ulti, you'll have made his day.

I came in the other day to find him cursing at Google with "Kate Bexindale" and "PVC" typed into the search engine, and no results being found :)

L

leggy

Damini is admitting to her boyfriend's blatant sexual frustration :) Now this could be due to two reasons.

1) He is insatiable.
2) He isn't getting any and Damini has just broadcast it us lot.

:D

Y

Yoni

I think he is just being a healthy adult as Kate in PVC is most alluring :sex:

U

-Ultimate

I feel my job here is done.

*wanders off to the tune of the littlest hobo*

E

envenom

i saw it last friday good film it is very long though more action then story although you do know what the story is about etc and you see it unfold and they left the ending open for number 2

W

Will

I saw it with my girlfriend last night. Entertaining, and a lot of non-US accents for once.

C

Ch3tan

Originally posted by envenom
i saw it last friday good film it is very long though more action then story although you do know what the story is about etc and you see it unfold and they left the ending open for number 2

They didn't leave the ending open for number 2 though, that was the whole point wasn't it?

I'm not getting into this without proper spolier tags and until more people have seen it.

Okay film, not great but very watchable. A bit too dark in places, and the action wasn't up to the quality of other recent films.

S

Sar

Originally posted by leggy
You were just dying to say

"with the missus" :D

Twas actually more the "going to see it on Fri night" bit - ain't been to the cinema really since Matrix Reloaded, although I did see T3 recently. That's twice in 9 months, as before that it was LotR 2.

Erk!

:/

:D

S

stimpy

Just seen it, quite enjoyed it actually, nice to see a woman in the main role of an action movie, pulled it off quite well I thought.
I would have liked a little more expansion on the story though.

On the subject if they left it open for a 2nd I think they did, best not go into that atm though :)

M

~Mobius~

Does anyone else think she looks like an ugly, mental, scary Vampire?

I mean ZIIIP SPLUUURRGEE!!!

S

Sar

Saw it last night - enjoyed it quite a bit, as did she :)

W

Will

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Does anyone else think she looks like an ugly, mental, scary Vampire?

I mean ZIIIP SPLUUURRGEE!!!
I question your taste in women. And I also question what point you are trying to make here.

X

Xtro 2.0

Saw it finally.

Tosh :|

Beckinsale whilst looking good is totally one-dimensional. Too many guns not enough proper vamp v lycant fighting. The vamp mansion looked like my local goth bar - sad goths sat around drinking lambrini all day trying to look cool and hide the fact their name is Brian or Lindsay not Vlad or Anastasia.

Wasted opportunity and SPOILER ALERT -

ending wasn't even an ending, it was LOOK UNDERWORLD 2 WILL BE ABOUT THIS!!!1111

2/5

U

-Ultimate

Well i thought it was all looks and no content. What you basically ended up wth was a film that you could use to make a really cool looking trailler and nothing else. my girlfriend was really looking forward to this and ended up falling asleep in the cinema, which was something she's never done before in her life, and i wasn't too far off myself :) It actually reminded me of a bad videogame to film conversion, which actually makes me think how long till we see a lara croft style Underworld game? Not long i bet :(

and as Xtro said ***SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER***

At the end she may have well have just said "hi i'm just gonna fill you in on the background of underworld 2 nowkthnxbye"

D

dysfunction

Aparantly there is going to be a 2nd and 3rd film...

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Will
I question your taste in women. And I also question what point you are trying to make here.

Sorry, the point I was trying to make is....am I the only person who doesnt find her particularly attractive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom