Just wondering, about stealthers

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
is it acceptable to duo on me while we r fighting fg Vs fg ? :D

Just tell me, I have no interest in arguing or QQing about it.

tbh it would be nice if u let do my job first, then backstab me :D

The only reason I mention this, is because l8ley, 9 out of 10 Fights we've had, a stealther has stabbed me, seriosly.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Take it as a compliment, no stealther can be counted a man until he has sshots of you and outlaw DMs :)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
oh great... even in Camelot these guys have a way of finding me.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Im serious Vinter :D let a man do his job first, then do teh dirty... I have no choice about it, these guys just double up on u, never solo even....

It takes skill to kill me... but if Im fighting already, and 2 stealthers Stab me, its just easy RPs for them, no skills involved really. You may aswell wear a big sign on your head saying "Ive got no balls" and unless you are female, thats a problem.

Forget it, I spose lowbies gotto earn arpees some how.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
at the end of my 331 Delve bolt biatch!

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
zoyster its kinda simple, u are in cloth armor with gimp above ur head = easy rps :p

hmm hope the dont slam u to much tho :p

pluss thats 2 ppl why dont u pop moc on em like normal :clap:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
this is a new thing, usimng MOC is considered nooby these days ? If you kill someone, it becomes "Yer but you used MOC!!1!12" , yer damn right !

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
mebe Flim can transfer this thread to my whine thread :D

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Astona plz go to my Whine thread , I want to talk to u.

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
are u gonna run fg again ? if so im tempted to cancel my rl stuff just to see u farmed :clap:

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
tbh zoy.. 90% of fights vs you (or any alb group for that matter) usually have 2-3 stealther adds on us.. this is just levelling the playing field :p (not that I'm blaming you for the stealther adds)

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
You are worth 40 million XP Zoy!! :clap:

Stealthers want to kill you for your past sins of wearing that nipple helmat :m00:

Stolpskott

Banned
Clipse said:
is it acceptable to duo on me while we r fighting fg Vs fg ? :D

Just tell me, I have no interest in arguing or QQing about it.

tbh it would be nice if u let do my job first, then backstab me :D

The only reason I mention this, is because l8ley, 9 out of 10 Fights we've had, a stealther has stabbed me, seriosly.

You wear a skirt...that's all

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
tbh stealthers adding really annoys me.
df Im xping art, inf decides to attack my sm(kudos to them, he came in through my wards and attacked me when i was resting) My pet did its job intercepted etc. i started casting was on 100%hits think i even had bt up still, got inf to 20% hp with pbaoe, smacked qc.

xxxx shoots inf with his bow
inf dies
inf was just killed by xxxx

xxxx just leeched rps off you would be a better message. A lot of stealthers think they have the right to add, instead of watching and judging before they add. If you are going to win then they should not add, If u lose then they can kill afterwards for greater rps then they would get by adding.

Jorma

Loyal Freddie
Think all stealthers can say the same thing about fg:s running about. They add more in my 1 vs.1 then I do in their fights tbh.

karpathus

Fledgling Freddie
Buffer said:
df Im xping art, inf decides to attack my sm(kudos to them, he came in through my wards and attacked me when i was resting) My pet did its job intercepted etc. i started casting was on 100%hits think i even had bt up still, got inf to 20% hp with pbaoe, smacked qc.

inf dies

xxxx just leeched rps off you would be a better message. A lot of stealthers think they have the right to add, instead of watching and judging before they add. If you are going to win then they should not add, If u lose then they can kill afterwards for greater rps then they would get by adding.

Reminds me of this little strip.. the one in the middle yes..

http://www.camelotaddict.com/Archives2004/20040718.html

- Karpathus 50NS

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Buffer said:

inf dies

I leech ALL I can now. Except if I see guild m8s there.
My last 5, 1 vs 1 fast became 9 vs 1.
So why should I let 8 vs 8 stay 8 vs 8??
Give me a REALLY good reason and I'll stop adding.
cougar said:
if u dont want rps, dont go to emain
Or if you don't want rps, play CS.

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Buffer said:

inf dies

The problem is from our point of view, that we dont know, who want to be killed and who not. Example. When i see the fight (1 on 1 or other, nwm), my first thought: "i need to help my realmmate". And next one: "Hm... maybe he can kill him by himself? Cause if "yes", he can call me a "leecher"". In that moment realmmate dies and i feel myself like an traitor, cause didnt help him. Maybe he was statisfied that he get a "fair fight" etc, but maybe not. We dont have a time to type "/tell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (some names pretty impressive) Lo mate. Do you need a help, or you think you can beat him by yourself?" cause fights are too fast sometimes. If i make a hit in 1 sec after realmmate dies, i think its my fault. And i was blamed many times for "not help" and "what a you waiting for???!!! i am dead and you got my RP!!!". Actually even more then "why you add???". So it means, sometimes help - bad, and not help - bad too. What we must do?

PS: Its all about small fights, not grp vs. grp etc.
PPS: As for "leeching" - if i "add" and mate stay alive, i can get around 90-300 rp. If he dies and i made a final blow, i can get up to 1000 rp. So IT IS help, not leeching imo. If some1 wanna leech, he just has to w8 till realmmmate die and then make final blow to get whole 900-1000 rps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom