Joke thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woodmansee

Originally posted by -mk-

so you would agree to bomb a whole land, let's say 10-ish million people back to the stoneages?

i guess you're either too young or too dumb to get what war means.

what the US will do to Bagdad is actually the same Hitler did to London in WW2. Oh, and of course it will create another dozen armies of fundamentalist muslims who will most likely call a medium sized crusade on the western world.....

grow up and open you eyes

did that happend in afgan,kwuait,kosvo,bosnia???

I think your to old to understand how they fight wars these days....

A

Arnor

Firstly the American government did not personally sell Saddam Ussain weapons to defeat Iraq. American comapnies did, but the American government did not object.
Secondly they did not sell them nuclear weapons or chemical weapons. These are the weapons Blair and Buch are worried about.
Thirdly you don't know that a war will kill millions of cavilians. In the last Iraqi war millions of civillians did not die.

the american government has to approve every time one of its companies tries to sell weapons, hence they are responsible. they didnt just not object, they said yes.
secondly: yes, they did sell them chemical weapons.
thirdly: ehm, and you know that millions of civillians did not die last war because why? CNN told you?
You saw the "preciscion" bombing the U.S did in afghanistan, wiping out villages and weddings amongst other things by mistake.

and as a side note: everyone that HASNT seen Bowling for Columbine should really see it, its the best&scariest documentary ever made imo

R

Rollie_David

i personally believe that if proof and i do mean proof is found that iraq is making or trying to get weapons of mass destruction then something needs to be done, i dont think that just going in is right though without proof, but the problem is iraq is openly messing the UN about, ALOT of thing were left out of the 12,000 page dossier that was submitted to teh UN, and you gotta ask why.

As for saddam himself, he used biological weapons on his own people and the people of kuwait in the late 80's early 90's cant remember exactly which date, he tests biological and chemical weapons on prisoners and death row prisoners.

Also proof has been provided that senior Al'quieda(bad spell) members have been in iraq in the last 10 years to meet senoir iraq personel, the reason for this is undisclosed.

Do i think saddam is guilty? yes i do, its showing more and more that he is trying to deceive and hide things from the inspectors, but the problem the UN has is that each time that they uncover more and more warheads in iraq that werent mentioned in the dossier there needs to be some sort of outcome, cause atm it just seems he is not disclosing all he has and yet nothing will be done.

I dont think bombing war is right unless proof is provided but thats my view others have theirs, i back Tony Blair and im sure alot of americans back Bush.

W

woodmansee

How many people does it take to defend paris?
nobody knows, its never been tried..

M

-mk-

Originally posted by woodmansee
There is 2 sides to any war and really you either pick one or the other or stand in the middle of the road..

Im not gonna stand on the side that bombs western people.
Im not gonna sit in the middle of the road like the french are doing and did in ww2..

Im gonna stand on the side that fights for me and my people..

mwhahaha gotta quote this one :D

the only thing the iraqis ever bombed were minorities in their own country(sadly, i admit) and US intruders...

like the french are doing and did in ww2..
the french dont want a war. can you blame them? they have fought in ww2 and got nearly their whole land destroyed..

and now the best part :D
so how do you support your side? by posting bullshit on some meaningless internet board? by sitting at home waiting for some stupid online game while blaying with a Bush doll?

If you really are that concerned about Hussein and you really want him dead that badly, then
STFU, grab a gun and go to Kuwait ffs !

if you want the war, but refuse to go out there and shoot people by yourself, you'd better shut your mouth

W

woodmansee

A Frenchwoman with a parrot on her shoulder walks into a bar. The barman says " Thats an ugly bird you've got there. Where did you get it? The parrot says "I got it in France." There's millions of em there!

Why are the French so afraid of war?
You would be too if you never won one in your history..

W

woodmansee

mwhahaha gotta quote this one :D

the only thing the iraqis ever bombed were minorities in their own country(sadly, i admit) and US intruders...

like the french are doing and did in ww2..
the french dont want a war. can you blame them? they have fought in ww2 and got nearly their whole land destroyed..

and now the best part :D
so how do you support your side? by posting bullshit on some meaningless internet board? by sitting at home waiting for some stupid online game while blaying with a Bush doll?

If you really are that concerned about Hussein and you really want him dead that badly, then
STFU, grab a gun and go to Kuwait ffs !

if you want the war, but refuse to go out there and shoot people by yourself, you'd better shut your mouth

Ill just comment on the last part...
I dont have to go out there and shoot people mate there is enough american & english people that are there and ready to do just that. NO need for me!
I support my side in this meaningless thread instead of supporting the other side like you must do.. Dik head!

M

-mk-

A Frenchwoman with a parrot on her shoulder walks into a bar. The barman says " Thats an ugly bird you've got there. Where did you get it? The parrot says "I got it in France." There's millions of em there!

mwhaha you're pathetic :D but at least you amuse me

Have you even been to a war? Or is your knowledge based on Counterstrike and some Chuck Norris B-movie?
Have you even seen ruined cities after a war?

Have you ever seen a dead human being in your short life? Have you ever been responsible for the death of someone?

If not, you'd better shut up about war.

W

woodmansee

so lets just sit back and let them kill,bomb and do what they like?

You need to stop shitting your pants man.. People are there ready to kill for you... Dont worry your not gonna get called up if you live in England or America....

Lol shit pants!!

M

-mk-

Ill just comment on the last part...
I dont have to go out there and shoot people mate there is enough american & english people that are there and ready to do just that. NO need for me!
I support my side in this meaningless thread instead of supporting the other side like you must do.. Dik head!

funneh :eek:

NO need for me! - why not, you want him dead, don't you? a dead/crippled soldier more or less won't make a difference.
Or won't mummy let you?

So you're not supporting YOUR side, but the side that is willing to kill a few 100k people to archieve their goals.

BTW do you REALLY think Hussein would just bomb Europe/US out of the blue? Do you really think that's all this war will be about?

M

-mk-

so lets just sit back and let them kill,bomb and do what they like?

You need to stop shitting your pants man.. People are there ready to kill for you... Dont worry your not gonna get called up if you live in England or America....

Lol shit pants!!

If there really are people who are willing to kill FOR ME it would make me sick.
If i wanted someone dead i'd do it myself - but it happens that human life is precious to me. what about you?

and again, who's bombing who in this scenario?

O

old.Nol

The hokey cokey joke in the other thread, that is funny. These are just blatant attempts to piss french/german people off because they have the audacity to stand up to burger boy and his minions.

French woman are absolutely divine, I sincerely suggest you go take a look some time. Right now, I am pissing myself at the bigotry...can you say Kyoto Protocol?

W

woodmansee

funneh :eek:

NO need for me! - why not, you want him dead, don't you? a dead/crippled soldier more or less won't make a difference.
Or won't mummy let you?

So you're not supporting YOUR side, but the side that is willing to kill a few 100k people to archieve their goals.

BTW do you REALLY think Hussein would just bomb Europe/US out of the blue? Do you really think that's all this war will be about?

Why dont you move to iraq and fight on his side if you think its wrong?
Do I really think saddam would bomb euro/us.... YES!
DID HE JUST BOMB IS ISRAELI IN THE GULF WAR
Or you gonna tell me that didnt happen to right?

T

Tilda

last chance, my fingers on the lock button...
:wall:

W

woodmansee

Originally posted by old.Nol

The hokey cokey joke in the other thread, that is funny. These are just blatant attempts to piss french/german people off because they have the audacity to stand up to burger boy and his minions.

French woman are absolutely divine, I sincerely suggest you go take a look some time. Right now, I am pissing myself at the bigotry...can you say Kyoto Protocol?

Lol cant take a joke?

M

-mk-

Why dont you move to iraq and fight on his side if you think its wrong?
Do I really think saddam would bomb euro/us.... YES!
DID HE JUST BOMB IS ISRAELI IN THE GULF WAR
Or you gonna tell me that didnt happen to right?

Don't the Israelis bomb Gaza at least once a week or am i missing something?
If your rather simple-minded attemp of 'bombs retaliate bombs' would fit, this would be my argument.

And why I don't fight? Well, for instance the Iraq is a dictatorship, suppression minorities, torturing people etc... (torturing people - turkey does it also, but is one of the united states' 'allies')
And I already stated that I won't fight. Have you ever heard about the oath of Hippocrates? Probably not, because you seem to be a 12-year old who just discovered how to view the news on television....

Your lack of intellect was amusing in the beginning, but now you're starting to annoy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread