Joke thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woodmansee

Originally posted by old.Nol

It has nothing to do with bin or saddam, it has to do with all the innocent people that have died and will die because this war. T

I have no qualms with a joke thread, but don't bring crap politics into it.

Your talking about innocent people and standing up for them...

What about all the iraqis hes killed with crazy shit???
I saw a show on tv about alot of iraqis that hate the guts of saddam and they all said NO ONE Protested when they got killed with gas and what not...
What about the innocent people in america?
What about all the bombings to do with american intrest around the world?

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by vestax
damn hijackers.....

THIS IS A JOKE THREAD!!!!11111

The it should contain jokes, and not be a podium for politics and propaganda.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by woodmansee

Lol usa sold iraq weapons in the 80s...
You didnt asnwer the question either..
Is it oki for bin laden to attack america after they trainned him to fight off the russians???
NO you didnt you made up some bs!!!!
Just cuz they trainned them to fight dosnt make it oki to attack America.. They should be friging greatfull someone taught them how to defend, or the russians would have turned them into dog poo...

You uninformed silly GIT. mr. bla bla I watched a tv-show and they like said that war is cool, and like yeah!

USA DID SELL FUCKING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION TO IRAQ TO HELP THEM WITH THE INVASION OF IRAN.

and, no its not "ok" for bin laden to attack the us, but for FUCKS SAKE, when you train ppl to do terrorist acts, you think they will be "all-righty" after the first threat has been eliminated?

Pff, it wasnt the training that "won" the war, it was the weapons combined with the fact that Afghanistan has been in a state of war more or less the last 200years.

So, PLEASE stfu of things you know nothing of you fucking tool

O

old.Nol

you talking avout innocent people and standing up for them...

What about all the iraqis hes killed with crazy shit???
I saw a show on tv about alot of iraqis that hate the guts of saddam and they all said NO ONE Protested when they got killed with gas and what not...
What about the innocent people in america?
What about all the bombings to do with america intrest around the world?

FYI Turkey killed off and gassed as many kurds as Iraq, but the US has partnered with them to take Iraq down, I call that hypocrasy.

Hundreds of other leaders worldwide have comitted genocide, Robert Mugabe, is a fine example, I don't see America standing up for their rights.

I saw a TV show that showed 99,9% of Iraqi's support saddamn hussein, I am not stupid enough to believe that it's true.

Iraq did not bomb the US or US Interests.

Do you even know why the Muslim's are contentious over the involvement of the US in middle eastern politics?

Stick to jokes, not politics.

W

woodmansee

Originally posted by Arnor2

You uninformed silly GIT. mr. bla bla I watched a tv-show and they like said that war is cool, and like yeah!

USA DID SELL FUCKING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION TO IRAQ TO HELP THEM WITH THE INVASION OF IRAN.

and, no its not "ok" for bin laden to attack the us, but for FUCKS SAKE, when you train ppl to do terrorist acts, you think they will be "all-righty" after the first threat has been eliminated?

Pff, it wasnt the training that "won" the war, it was the weapons combined with the fact that Afghanistan has been in a state of war more or less the last 200years.

Usa sold weapons SO DOES EVERY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU SILLY TWAT..
DOSNT MAKE IT OKI TO USE THEM ON THE PERSON U BOUGHT THEM FROM.. FFS OPEN YOU EYES

And its oki to teach people TO DEFEND THEIRSELF!

SO if i teach a dumbshit like u to fight its oki for you to attack me??

NO its not!

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SMELL THE COFFEE FFS
OR JOIN BIN LADEN OR SADDAM
Your prob a frech or german coward!!!!

T

Teh Fonz!!1

There's two gays having sex in their bedroom...

They're both 25 years old, what's wrong with that?

--------------------

A young guy is walking down the road when he spots a dog tied to a lampost. He goes over to the old man standing next to the dog and says, "Can I stroke your dog, he doesn't bite does he?".

The old man says, "Sure, go ahead, he doesn't bite"

The young man strokes the dog and the dog bites him.

"I thought you said your dog didn't bite", says the young man!

"Oh, I'm sorry, he must be upset about something", says the old man.

---------------------

An englishman, an Irish man and a Scottish man walk into a bar.

What a classic example of an intergrated community.

---------------------

A woman is sat on a bus who has a large orange for a head. A man walks up to her and asks her about her head and how she got a huge orange for a head.

"Well", the woman says, "I was walking down the road one day when I saw a small elf with a broken leg on the floor in agony. I took it home and nursed it back to health. The elf was so happy he agreed to grant me three wishes".

"WOW that's amazing!", says the man. "What did you wish for first?"

"Well", says the woman, "The first thing I wished for was a million pounds."

"Oh my god that's so cool", shouts the man. "What did you get for your second wish?"

"For my second wish", the woman said, "I wished for a lovely young man to fulfill my every sexual desire".

The man laughs, "What did you ask for last?"

The woman looks at him and says, "I wished for a large orange for a head".

W

woodmansee

FYI Turkey killed off and gassed as many kurds as Iraq, but the US has partnered with them to take Iraq down, I call that hypocrasy.

Hundreds of other leaders worldwide have comitted genocide, Robert Mugabe, is a fine example, I don't see America standing up for their rights.

I saw a TV show that showed 99,9% of Iraqi's support saddamn hussein, I am not stupid enough to believe that it's true.

Iraq did not bomb the US or US Interests.

Do you even know why the Muslim's are contentious over the involvement of the US in middle eastern politics?

Stick to jokes, not politics.

1. us partnered with them to take iraq down? Good

2. hungreds of other leaders? its not all down to america to save the world.
3. No one stood up for the people that saddam killed. NO ONE protested when he took over kuwait..
4. So?

A

Arnor

Usa sold weapons SO DOES EVERY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU SILLY TWAT..
DOSNT MAKE IT OKI TO USE THEM ON THE PERSON U BOUGHT THEM FROM.. FFS OPEN YOU EYES

And its oki to teach people TO DEFEND THEIRSELF!

SO if i teach a dumbshit like u to fight its oki for you to attack me??

NO its not!

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SMELL THE COFFEE FFS
OR JOIN BIN LADEN OR SADDAM
Your prob a frech or german coward!!!!

OK, first off. Not every country sells weapons, but alot do. Not alot sell mass-destruction-wpns to dictators to help an invasion.
Second, I never ever said it was "ok" to use it on the guy you bought em from like you seem so obsessed with.
No, im not french or german.

And why do you think that war is the best way out of this?
Iraq is already on their knees, do you think it would be that hard to disarm them?

Your screaming for a massacre of innocent civillians, while you jerk off to a picture of Bush.

YOU wake the FUCK UP AND SMELL THE ANTHRAX YOU FUCKING TOOL

W

woodmansee

OK, first off. Not every country sells weapons, but alot do. Not alot sell mass-destruction-wpns to dictators to help an invasion.
Second, I never ever said it was "ok" to use it on the guy you bought em from like you seem so obsessed with.

Iraq is already on their knees, do you think it would be that hard to disarm them?

Your screaming for a massacre of innocent civillians, while you jerk off to a picture of Bush.

What about screaming for the innocent people that saddam kills????

Your all for one, but forgot about the people that he has killed....

He has the choice to step or disarm and for 12 years he fucked about..
He kicked the last lot of inspectors out years ago...
So lets just sit back untill he blows up the world?
Yea right fuck that!

R

razorboy

when can one spit on a french girl?
- when here moustache is on fire :clap:

W

woodmansee

All I can say to you is..
Im glad the two most powerfull nations in the world are not run by a liver lipped, yellow coward, ass eating, cock sucker like yourself....
Long live Bush & Blair!!!

O

old.Nol

1. us partnered with them to take iraq down? Good

2. hungreds of other leaders? its not all down to america to save the world.
3. No one stood up for the people that saddam killed. NO ONE protested when he took over kuwait..
4. So?

You might think it's America's right to run around the world and start wars with who ever has a different opinion or philosophy. I call it Hypocrasy, I laugh when you think that you stand up for freedom and liberty, yet feel the integral need to force your concept of freedom on the World.

France gave you that giant statue that stands on the borders of your country carrying the flame of liberty, they had the courage to help you in your war of independance, now you label them cowards?

Funny, the world has come full circle. Germany is now standing against aggression, and America is the oppressor.

I am not German or French, but I salute people that are willing to stand against aggression at the expense of the fury of the aggressor.

W

woodmansee

You might think it's America's right to run around the world and start wars with who ever has a different opinion or philosophy. I call it Hypocrasy, I laugh when you think that you stand up for freedom and liberty, yet feel the integral need to force your concept of freedom on the World.

France gave you that giant statue that stands on the borders of your country carrying the flame of liberty, the had the courage to help you in your war of independance, now you label them cowards?

Funny, the world has come full circle. Germany is now standing against agression, and America is the oppressor.

I am not German or French, but I salute people that are willing to stand against aggression at the expense of the fury of the aggressor.

Start wars? Who bombed who?
France didnt give me a statue...
Standing againts aggression??
What about all the people that saddam has killed?
Germany is just shit scared to fight after ww2 and france always has been... that simple really..

O

old.Nol

Germany is just shit scared to fight after ww2 and france always has been... that simple really..

Show me where Iraq bombed US, please, give me the proof that Iraq had anything to do with the bombing.
No they gave it to America, how short sighted of them.
What about all the people bush has killed and is a about to kill, all the innocent people?
Where you see fear, I see courage, where you see courage, I see fear.

A

Arnor

noone should give you shit.

the usa has either started or "helped" in ALOT of wars in the last century, and by GOD have they done alot of horrendous acts since the 50's.

Yes saddam has killed ALOT of iraqis and alot of other ppl, so why not KILL HIM WHEN THEY HAD A FUCKING CHANCE TO? in the gulf-war they couldve killed him, but NOOO.

your so clueless, its sad in a way.

You think its because ppl are "shit scared" that millions of ppl demonstrated against USA going to war in iraq? you think its because the rest of the countries in the UN are afraid that they dont jump when bush says so?

Ill find the listing of the crimes against the human race the US has done the last years. youll be surprised

W

woodmansee

Show me where Iraq bombed US, please, give me the proof that Iraq had anything to do with the bombing.
No they gave it to America, how short sighted of them.
What about all the people bush has killed and is a about to kill, all the innocent people?
Where you see fear, I see courage, where you see courage, I see fear.

Oki if you think saddam and bin laden has nothing to do with each other, your a bigger twat that I thought..
What about the people from iraq,kuwait,israel HE ALREADY HAS KILLED? Dont they count for anything?
I dont see you standing up for them...
America,Uk, Un, dont target innocent people.. Like Saddam and Bin Laden has done many many times..

W

woodmansee

noone should give you shit.

the usa has either started or "helped" in ALOT of wars in the last century, and by GOD have they done alot of horrendous acts since the 50's.

Yes saddam has killed ALOT of iraqis and alot of other ppl, so why not KILL HIM WHEN THEY HAD A FUCKING CHANCE TO? in the gulf-war they couldve killed him, but NOOO.

your so clueless, its sad in a way.

You think its because ppl are "shit scared" that millions of ppl demonstrated against USA going to war in iraq? you think its because the rest of the countries in the UN are afraid that they dont jump when bush says so?

Ill find the listing of the crimes against the human race the US has done the last years. youll be surprised

The reason they didnt take him out in the last GULF WAR if you get your FUCKING FACTS RIGHT IS..
It was said by the U,.N. to liberate kuwait not storm into iraq....

A

Arnor

Like Saddam and Bin Laden has done many many times..

and the UK didnt kill innocent ppl while they were expanding like a mofo?
and the US hasnt killed innocent ppl? :ROFLMAO:

but hey, i guess everyones guilty of something, so it must be ok then

G

Gadd

whats the first and only thing that the french get tought in the army?

how to say "i surrender" in german

W

woodmansee

There is 2 sides to any war and really you either pick one or the other or stand in the middle of the road..

Im not gonna stand on the side that bombs western people.
Im not gonna sit in the middle of the road like the french are doing and did in ww2..

Im gonna stand on the side that fights for me and my people..

T

Tilda

guys keep it civil please.
make another thread abut Iraq, this is supposed to be a joke thread, if your not telling one or lughing at one go away :)

Tilda

O

old.Nol

Oki if you think saddam and bin laden has nothing to do with each other, your a bigger twat that I thought..
What about the people from iraq,kuwait,israel HE ALREADY HAS KILLED? Dont they count for anything?
I dont see you standing up for them...
America,Uk, Un, dont target innocent people.. Like Saddam and Bin Laden has done many many times..

Firstly, if you feel the need to get personal, just say so and we can go ahead and call each other names.

You have no proof, it is convienient for you to link the 2 because you think it justifies your unsponsored invasion. Your OWN constitution states "Innocent until proven guilty".

Saddam Hussein is a tyrant, and like all tyrants his reign will come to an end. If Amercia was prepared to stand up against all human rights abusers, against all tyrants, then I would believe them. But you are not, you will declare a war on Iraq who you know you can obliterate, but pussy foot around North Korea(because you are too shit scared he will actually bomb you) and totally ingnore China's human right's record for the sake of your "trade" agreements.

America promote's tyrany's, all one has to do is look at Israel and Turkey for example. Your integrity is about as deep as a dollar symbol. 51% of your nation is not responsible for the idiot in charge, the 51% that did not vote for him.

G

Goramian

I think tha you should all calm down.
Firstly the American government did not personally sell Saddam Ussain weapons to defeat Iraq. American comapnies did, but the American government did not object.
Secondly they did not sell them nuclear weapons or chemical weapons. These are the weapons Blair and Buch are worried about.
Thirdly you don't know that a war will kill millions of cavilians. In the last Iraqi war millions of civillians did not die. People call for sanctions instead of war, but how many people do you think will die or suffer if the UN imposses hard sanctions on Iraq.
Fourthly war is not yet inevitable. Tony Blair still wants a UN resolution. For about three-four weeks people have been saying war in Iraq is inevitable, yet it has still not materialised.
Fithly the USA has always seen themselevs as the savoiur of the world. Look at WW1 and WW2 speak to any American and they will say they saved the world. Ever since then they have tried to save the world. Vietnam and Korea being good examples. It is the doctrine that Americans are taut at school, that America is right and just, and free and that they should impose this on the rest of the world.
Lastly I would like to say that the French can fight. Ever heard of a guy name Napolean?? Or studied the First World war when they fought as bravelly as anyone else.(And I aint French.)

So you should all stop to think a bit before screaming at each other.

W

woodmansee

Firstly, if you feel the need to get personal, just say so and we can go ahead and call each other names.

You have no proof, it is convienient for you to link the 2 because you think it justifies your unsponsored invasion. Your OWN constitution states "Innocent until proven guilty".

Saddam Hussein is a tyrant, and like all tyrants his reign will come to an end. If Amercia was prepared to stand up against all human rights abusers, against all tyrants, then I would believe them. But you are not, you will declare a war on Iraq who you know you can obliterate, but pussy foot around North Korea(because you are too shit scared he will actually bomb you) and totally ingnore China's human right's record for the sake of your "trade" agreements.

America promote's tyrany's, all one has to do is look at Israel and Turkey for example. Your integrity is about as deep as a dollar symbol. 51% of your nation is not responsible for the idiot in charge, the 51% that did not vote for him.

Lol... Well its a joke thred now cuz tida said and I think that last quote won by a long shot...

A

Arnor

The reason they didnt take him out in the last GULF WAR if you get your FUCKING FACTS RIGHT IS..
It was said by the U,.N. to liberate kuwait not storm into iraq....

ahhhh, so the tanks invading iraq, the f-16's and b-52's bombing the shit out of "military buildings", the warthogs flying 50m off the ground killing everything they saw, that wasnt storming into iraq?

I guess that was invading iraq, but the U.N only said not to storm :rolleyes:

W

woodmansee

Originally posted by Goramian
I think tha you should all calm down.
Firstly the American government did not personally sell Saddam Ussain weapons to defeat Iraq. American comapnies did, but the American government did not object.
Secondly they did not sell them nuclear weapons or chemical weapons. These are the weapons Blair and Buch are worried about.
Thirdly you don't know that a war will kill millions of cavilians. In the last Iraqi war millions of civillians did not die. People call for sanctions instead of war, but how many people do you think will die or suffer if the UN imposses hard sanctions on Iraq.
Fourthly war is not yet inevitable. Tony Blair still wants a UN resolution. For about three-four weeks people have been saying war in Iraq is inevitable, yet it has still not materialised.
Fithly the USA has always seen themselevs as the savoiur of the world. Look at WW1 and WW2 speak to any American and they will say they saved the world. Ever since then they have tried to save the world. Vietnam and Korea being good examples. It is the doctrine that Americans are taut at school, that America is right and just, and free and that they should impose this on the rest of the world.
Lastly I would like to say that the French can fight. Ever heard of a guy name Napolean?? Or studied the First World war when they fought as bravelly as anyone else.(And I aint French.)

So you should all stop to think a bit before screaming at each other.

not bad not bad
you have some good points

W

woodmansee

How do you stop a French Tank?
Shoot the guy pushing....

:)

M

-mk-

yes he would agree with you, so he could bomb you behind your back...

so you would agree to bomb a whole land, let's say 10-ish million people back to the stoneages?

i guess you're either too young or too dumb to get what war means.

what the US will do to Bagdad is actually the same Hitler did to London in WW2. Oh, and of course it will create another dozen armies of fundamentalist muslims who will most likely call a medium sized crusade on the western world.....

grow up and open you eyes

K

keludm

Anyway back to the jokes..

French Sergeant to his men;

"Remember lads - dont surrender till you see the whites of their eyes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread