John Rambo^^

J

Jupitus

*sniff sniff* <smells bullshit amongst Nolby Pride>

V

vermillon

Originally posted by zapzap
Just give rambo an extra PC then he can use his buff bot dont care. Lagbo his name should be, he manage to hit me 4 times today with same result rambo not in wiev. I even got so confuesed I jumped down batlement to try find him and there he came like 6 sec later, sence when do they give Infils wings or does that come with Alerion Knight ??? :p

Zapsi
Zapsis

He actualy has 54 PCs.... and 2 at his home :p

and some thing else...

1. Who wouldn't use a buff bot if he had one
2. How many stealthers don't have buff bots or they are not get buffs from a friends buffbot etc. (Don't lie ... even Trad was buffed 90% of the times)
3.Find me one more infil the use PA-Vanish-PA and then you have the right to speak about Rambos skill.
4.Powned?

http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/rambo/knives.htm

O

old.Cher

I don't use a buffbot

out of all the times i've been in the frontier i've only really been buffed on occasion by someones buffbot, and i didn't realise that they were a buff bot at the time.......

it may explain to many people why u constantly see my death spam!

that and i'm only lvl 42 :rolleyes:

G

Garaen

I dont use a buffbot, but if i did have access to one i would more than likely use it, 90% of people would.

J

Jupitus

not much - just made me chuckle to find you NPers all sticking together in an argument where you are new on the server and don't know half the people you are making sweeping statements about :)

Toodle Pip ;)

E

Elenah Lopez

Don't be silly... There are 126 Infiltrators on Prydwen between level 40 and 50. If they would all park buffbots at apk, it would be pwetty crowded don't you think?

I don't use a buffbot, I soloed 70% levelling from 1 to 50 in over 35 days and i solo 95% of my time in RvR with Elenah... And I still have fun with her even when I do come across a buffed char and get owned totally.

T

tildson

Hehe, that is true, i only said that i thought Rambo was good. Btw, ask him how he liked our little charade yesterday night :) Slobodan was acting chanter, he borrowed my pet aswell :D

A

Aeternus

:D yeah that was the funniest thing all week, as well as the storming of apk and killing Rambos buffbot.

But seriously, whenever a nolby says something on this forum he gets negative response. Its just built up frustration from rvr hopefully, cause judging peoples characters losely based on what guild they belong to is just plain prejudice, if not ignorant.

Dont know what the deal with Rambo is, cause whenever I mention his name its usaully followed by /laugh. I fough him once and lost, got kited, quite annoying and first time ive experienced such tactic. I dont usually meet stealthers that offer any variety, they often come in pairs and die in pairs as well, if they arent lucky. :D

I didnt experience much of the rvr against the old school stealthers either, cause i was busy soloing myself up to 50. So cant comment on them, although remember Niar and Derric being rather clever the few times ive meet em.

If some of you use some basic logic thinking youd see the only reason Finster here is saying Rambo is a good inf is because he basicly hasnt been around this server long enough to have experienced any other stealther (Rambo is always out there)... the old school, to base an opinion of them. This thread is about Rambo, Finster hasnt said anything offending about other stealthers or their skills and here you have a bunch of people flaming and whining like spoilt brats cause some new kid on the block gets clap on the head.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by tildson
Hehe, that is true, i only said that i thought Rambo was good. Btw, ask him how he liked our little charade yesterday night :) Slobodan was acting chanter, he borrowed my pet aswell :D

LOL slobodan really made me laugh when i first saw him the first bald luri ns i have seen:clap:

T

tildson

Haha, he and Sherekhan (our other luri-NS) is also bald. Such love! :D

R

Rambo

lo guys :p

1st off all thanks Finster for your nice words, thou know my ping is very high cause Greek isps have 2 many hops for this server best ping we have is 300, usually we play with 400, so when i am about 2 pa a moving target i must do it while i still see him 3-4 meter away, sometimes i cant even do styles, thats why Zapsis got me this time on bments when i laged, but he didnt mensioned that i killed him 20 minutes earlier while he used ip+fa and i still had 70% of my hp when he fall down. Anyways cya around m8 :)

This thread should have yours and my reply only, thou as you can see 2 many people loves me and they had 2 mension something about me :p

I used 2 readonly these forums and never said anything cause whining never ends but what a hell... here we go :
For those who felt my pain and whining about it... ( i know it hurts ) :pPPPP
YES i am lamer i have a buffot of my own but cause its buffs not so uber i am using a friends one wich is higher lvl, thou i am lvling mine and soon will have 2 off them so i can buff my friends 2 :p happy ?

I lvled my 1st 50 ArmsWoman the normal way at "the old days" but...
YES Rambo never done regural xp but only pl by me using some friends accounts ( theug wizzies clerics etc ) i also got couple of lvls for him by using some exploit bug at goblins ! :p happy ?
( i l keep buffing myself as long i meet at least 1 enemy solo and buffed ) :)

and YES Luon killed me once or twice so ? ask him how many times i killed him ! not 2 mension you maedthros, u 2 alone made me RR4 :p
and YES once i died of 12 grey cons near Ailline after i killed em twice, 2nd time a little grey con ranger got me :pP so what ?

Slobodan u got your lesson at our 1st meeting last night u2 uber buffed eh but still dead :) cya around m8...

Thats all :) who ever thinks i am Lamer i say yes m8 i am, dont try hard 2 convince anyone here for this, I ADMIT IT, i have 2 admit i am also gimp ! But must be very painfull GimpLamer so some keep bothering eh ? :pP

==== I AM ALWAYS BUFFED ==== ( or trying 2 be )

Z

zapzap

Rambo killed me 20 min earlyer true never had him in sight RAmbo not in view RAmbo not in view and RAmbo not in view yes was runing with my staff unstealthed hoping for u to jump me,
but gratz for to finnally killing me alone :)
I didnt mention a word about about who killed who since we all get lucky now and then so But sure would be fun to count our privat score 1 v 1.

Zapsis
Zapsi

V

vladamyr

You auto-stick Rambo
You dont see your target around here
You auto-stick Rambo
You dont see your-target around here

did someone say screenshot cheaT? :p

L

liste

accusing people of cheating, even as a joke, does not belong anywhere on public.

if youre serious, make a RightNow complaint. if not, take your bad jokes to /gu.

O

old.diabolus

Originally posted by Generic Poster

Account 2 :
Buffbot LVL 48 Cleric
-------------------------------------------
Account 3 :
Buffbot LVL 36 (soon 40) Cleric

liar these are my bots!! mahah :p

D

Dorin

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
I think it was at 1.2mill rp rambo started using /stick, and yes, i agree, he is quite good, but with the amount of time he spends in emain it _should_ come sooner or later, althought it took him up to rr6 to actually learn his class.
Ive often attacked him, run behind him, him standing still looking doing nothing, and then manually turning around.
He rarely runs stealthed in longer distances, thats also great.

I wouldnt call him a great infil, as i thought niar was, this is just someone who got a buffbot and unlimited amount of time in emain

exactly

V

vestax

As one of the 3 old OLD skool infils i think its a joke seeing all these powerleved infils in emain.. i mean... ffs.... learn your charecter ffs :p

Long live 2.0 spec points!1
Long live staying stealthed when instaganking!!
Long live.. erm.. nm

Z

zapzap

Thx to my M8 Rambo contanze Dioz and Booerx jumping me and avon at amg i got my last 2500 rp + and hit RR7 :) ups :p :p

Zapsis RR7 Legendary Alchemist
Zapsi RR5L7 Gimp AC

J

jua-cosmos-jua

hehe Greek? hmm i was so wrong from what they were saying about you pulling the perfect pas i thought you had like a 20 ping or so.. but since you are Greek that changes everything :) i know what connections they have there i am Greek too hehe. Gj with the 7l7 rank but i hoped you guys played on excal since it has better stats even from american forums and is considered having more skill full players.. well you can check the competition there from the infs and sbs.. where 85% of them have their own buffbots... yeah i have too :p

Ps if you know thano he has a rr5 infiltrator.. tell the gimp to change his spec from slash to thrust if you want dmg on your stealther and not cool 9 sec stun styles go make a shadowblade ffs :)

T

tildson

Slash-infils are cool, i played one on MLF - huge dmg and huge endurance-drain :) SB's werent any threat

L

liste

Ps if you know thano he has a rr5 infiltrator.. tell the gimp to change his spec from slash to thrust if you want dmg on your stealther and not cool 9 sec stun styles go make a shadowblade ffs

Yes, because having 800 infiltrators with the excact same spec is way cool :rolleyes:

Slash infils do tons of damage, has neutral resists to slash (SBs) and thrust resists (most NSs), while having bonus on SBs and resists on NSs. Shades are no problem, unless they use Viper and a buffbot. But thats about it.

And they look better too. Thrust looks sooooo bad :eek:

Oh, and who told you excalibur has more skilled players?
Someone from Excalibur, perhaps? :D

D

Derric

I think Liste is one of the few infiltrators that has gotten everything just right.( it took me quite some time to get it)
Spec,realmpoints,where you camp,how you kill..nothing of that really matters,what it all comes down to in the end is:looks.
Slash looks a lot more cool than thrust and therefore is the best chioce of weapon for an infiltrator,since we already have all those funky moves.

Z

zapzap

I blaim derric if u dont all go respec, 9 stun who needs that and is only after 1 evade damm just go for slash and hit harder and looks better

J

jua-cosmos-jua

who cares about the endurance drain nowdays... with the potions. I am not sure how your relics are right now.. anyway i dont know how you guys can compare the left axe styles with the amethyst slash ? 29 lvl style vs 44 or so.hmm can you compare a zerker to a paladin?............ so another guy said.. only if they have viper and a buffbot.. i thought i told you in excal all ppl are buffed and yeah its way harder in excal 1-2/3 more ppl there... i dont know how rambo plays but most of the times if you solo you ll be ganged by 2 sbs both buffed.. at a 2v1 so even rr7 infiltrators in our server have to walk the other way sometimes :)

L

liste

Wow.
you guys from Excalibur really ARE better people than us :eek:

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom