John Rambo^^

J

jua-cosmos-jua

you dont get it.. the more ppl the more the competition. thats it..

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by jua-cosmos-jua
who cares about the endurance drain nowdays... with the potions. I am not sure how your relics are right now.. anyway i dont know how you guys can compare the left axe styles with the amethyst slash ? 29 lvl style vs 44 or so.hmm can you compare a zerker to a paladin?............ so another guy said.. only if they have viper and a buffbot.. i thought i told you in excal all ppl are buffed and yeah its way harder in excal 1-2/3 more ppl there... i dont know how rambo plays but most of the times if you solo you ll be ganged by 2 sbs both buffed.. at a 2v1 so even rr7 infiltrators in our server have to walk the other way sometimes :)

Not even babelfish can translate it:

who for the perseverance discharge nowdays... with the Potions is interested. I am not safe, how your Relics can I somehow is not quite now, you cords the left kinds of axe with diagonal stroke amethyst to compare to be able? the 29 lvl kind against 44 or so.hmm can you more zerker with one paladin compare?............ such another cord said only if it viper and buffbot. have I imagined explained you the fact that into excal everything ppl are polished and yeah its way strongly in excal 1-2/3 more ppl there... I not to be able, rambo however most times plays if you solo ll by 2 sbs polished you both is mechanically coupled. to a 2v1 so even rr7 must go infiltrators in our operator sometimes the other Weiseits way more harder into excal 1-2/3 more ppl there... i dont know how rambo plays but most to OF the times if you solo you ll ganged by 2 sbs both buffed.. RKS A 2v1 even in such a way rr7 infiltrators in our server have ton mill the OTHER way sometimes

Tried both german and japanese :rolleyes:

You worry or, the nowdays of the sewage tube of the endurance to which someone has a rest. With like this you how ratio comparison can do the slash of the amethyst and the ax style on the human left, your relic me how right now. Without knowing, it is or, amn't I definite actual? 44 or lvl style of so.hmm opposite 29 the paladin and the ? is high..... The zerker can be compared. When being the viper and the buffbot. in those just, so already the alone person said. The independent ? hatchet your ll with two sbs both which polish if the ganged ppl everything polishes with the excal and method of the ? obtaining obtaining compared to eagerly many ppl. over there.. me not knowing the rambo plays the time almost how, as for me thinks of that I said to you with the excal 1-2 / 3. So with the rr7 of the 2v1 my server the infiltrators the occasionally step kana ? ?, if it is, other method

K

kr0n

Hmm, I read through Finsters posts and I really couldnt find anything where he would actually "slag" the old school gimpfils ?

Besides the obvious, he cant complement on people he hasn't met on the battlefield, such as the so-called "old school" people who leeched exp from us 24/7 and whined ? ;)

T

Tasans

Originally posted by liste
Wow.
you guys from Excalibur really ARE better people than us :eek:

:rolleyes:

:(

And old.Iunliten, not all people have english as their main language, he's a greek, and i know that greeks dont get ANY education in school, they have to pay for it, so please cut your ironies k thanks.

D

Dook_Pug

Iunliten is a BW troll. BW Trolls generally like to make it seem as if they're intellectually superior to the rest of us with condescending and unwanted comments when infact, they're just very insecure people.

Get used to it, I seriously doubt they'll be going anywhere anytime in the forseeable future. :(

K

klavrynd

29 lvl style vs 44 or so
if you're on about doublefrost, that's 34
oh and no bonus to hit <-> Very High bonus to..

imo 99.9% of the people that rolled assasins after the azal/death/gm-niar hype are just rphorny bandwagon [couldnt find an appropriate word here, insert one yourself], and rambo just isnt in those 0.1%

O

old.Patrick-S

ok rambo yes youve killed me alot otherwise my post wouldnt make any sense yes and im sure uve killed luon too but my point is you cant be that good of a player if you need to be buffed and still lose to a lvl 45/46 ns? maybe unfair comment tho and yes i have got pwned repeatidly :D but id like to see you unbuffed vs buffed other shadowblades/nightshades and see how u like it :)

L

liste

you dont get it.. the more ppl the more the competition. thats it..

Which doesnt neccesarily make you better at what you do ;)

C

Coren

Infiltrators that roll friar alts are still the best :p

F

Freia

Originally posted by klavrynd
imo 99.9% of the people that rolled assasins after the azal/death/gm-niar hype are just rphorny bandwagon [couldnt find an appropriate word here, insert one yourself],

I believe the word you are looking for is silly-assasin-alts(tm) or to be more honest/more to the point, but less politically correct: scum :)

K

klavrynd

i deleted 'tossers' and changed it :) but you get the idea :)

S

Scunner

Rambo is a useful infil but there are many others too just as good that maybe dont RvR as much. Ive seen many good infils in my time here on pryd with both my scout and cleric:

Liste
Jupitus Being oldschool
Camilo

But many good new infils as well:

Mona
Maxlight

Just cause someone hasnt managed to PA u in that huge Nolby Zerg doesnt mean they arent skilled!

Scunner lVl 50 Cleric
Salsa lvl 50 Scout

Disciples Of Aldur

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Tasans

:(

And old.Iunliten, not all people have english as their main language, he's a greek, and i know that greeks dont get ANY education in school, they have to pay for it, so please cut your ironies k thanks.

OKay......................................if you say so..............but I still think greece have some sort of signs to format text apart from writing everything into one long sentence with lots of dots in it

mmmkay? English ain't my main laungage neither, thank you for thinking so.

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Iunliten is a BW troll. BW Trolls generally like to make it seem as if they're intellectually superior to the rest of us with condescending and unwanted comments when infact, they're just very insecure people.

Get used to it, I seriously doubt they'll be going anywhere anytime in the forseeable future. :(

And that makes you a troll supreme?

T

Tasans

Originally posted by old.Iunliten

OKay......................................if you say so..............but I still think greece have some sort of signs to format text apart from writing everything into one long sentence with lots of dots in it

mmmkay? English ain't my main laungage neither, thank you for thinking so.

Putting the whole post into babelfish didn't make see your point, it looked like mocking the way he talked. You could have posted the funny dot/comma pic instead or something like that :p
And yes i spent a lot of time trying to understand what he said, and no i don't aggree with him.

O

old.Iunliten

Putting the whole post into babelfish didn't make see your point, it looked like mocking the way he talked. You could have posted the funny dot/comma pic instead or something like that :p
And yes i spent a lot of time trying to understand what he said, and no i don't aggree with him.

Well the babelfish removed lots of the dots and commas, was a more refined way and my intent was quite frankly to say it was very close to unreadable, ah well well, sorry if it upset anyone this is just a forum and in 100 years we will be all dead and this forgotten anyways.

Altough fine punches seems wasted on BW just look at dook, Don't think he understood my humble question. I mean how come can he claim trolls just try to act superior to someone and then trying to put himself in a superior position to the troll.
Hence why I called him troll supreme but he didn't get it.
Still think he hasn't understood the porsche comment I made in some thread. Witty remarks are wasted in BW.

D

Dook_Pug

Altough fine punches seems wasted on BW just look at dook, Don't think he understood my humble question. I mean how come can he claim trolls just try to act superior to someone and then trying to put himself in a superior position to the troll.
Hence why I called him troll supreme but he didn't get it.
Still think he hasn't understood the porsche comment I made in some thread. Witty remarks are wasted in BW.

You assume that because you find something funny everyone else does...

Yes, I did understand your comment, no, I didn't find them funny. Would you like me to laugh or reply with an equally unfunny statement just to prove I understood them?

Ha. Sure... :rolleyes:

Edit: I never once said I was intellectually superior to you, nor do I try to be. Pity for a person does not indicate a sense of superiority.

T

Tasans

dont beg money from me in pigeon english, if english is not your first language ask somone that speeks it well to fabricate you a polite begging speech that u can assign to a macro.

^^ givf good mony plz!!11

On a less serious note, if he doesnt like the title supreme can i be called Norse Supreme? :)

V

vermillon

baahh Altho i got a BA in Computer Science from an English university my english are crapy . Shame i didn't stayed for the master degree :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
18 months in the greek army after the Uni and i forgot how to write down my name correct.............

Oh and some ppl keep giving a lot of efort to make me laugh. Ones they are unable to state a valuable sentence about you they start biching about you skill in english. Come ooooooon!!!!11 :moon:

p.s And we are not pay for education in Greece. Is free. But yes our education system needs too much improvement. I was realy suprised by the English education system.

Thank you Tesan anyways....

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Dook_Pug

You assume that because you find something funny everyone else does...

Yes, I did understand your comment, no, I didn't find them funny. Would you like me to laugh or reply with an equally unfunny statement just to prove I understood them?

Ha. Sure... :rolleyes:

Edit: I never once said I was intellectually superior to you, nor do I try to be. Pity for a person does not indicate a sense of superiority.

Hipocrisy is thy name.

You judge me, and then goes, "I am rubber you are glue" responces.

Sure you understand.

D

Dook_Pug

Hipocrisy is thy name.

You judge me, and then goes, "I am rubber you are glue" responces.

Sure you understand.

Sure, I understand your comment.

What I don't get is the relevance to the subject.

Yes, I judged you and will continue to do so....That has WHAT to do with you being a Troll?

It's okay to say someone doesn't understand a perfectly valid and sensical comment. It's another thing however, to make a comment that makes no sense/has no relevance and then berate them for not understanding it.

T

Tasans

Originally posted by vermillon

baahh Altho i got a BA in Computer Science from an English university my english are crapy . Shame i didn't stayed for the master degree :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
18 months in the greek army after the Uni and i forgot how to write down my name correct.............

Oh and some ppl keep giving a lot of efort to make me laugh. Ones they are unable to state a valuable sentence about you they start biching about you skill in english. Come ooooooon!!!!11 :moon:

p.s And we are not pay for education in Greece. Is free. But yes our education system needs too much improvement. I was realy suprised by the English education system.

Thank you Tesan anyways....

I'm still at uni, thats why i still know how to write properly.
And yeah education is free, but the fact that teachers dont know what the hell they are talking about in class (except on some rare occasions), and that my school was taken over for 5 months in the big strike, while i was on the 3rd, didnt help my skills. Thank god for private education.

Users who are viewing this thread