John Rambo^^

O

old.Finster

respect for being a real badass.

and /clap to the most/only sharpwitted assassin i have met out here.

some very nice and close kills and some daring escapes. i get killed rarely by sneaks even though i pull a lot of them and i think you have actually managed to kill me more often than all others assassins combined.

cya around.

Finster, <Nolby Pride>
Local Svartalf

T

tieris

Originally posted by old.Finster
respect for being a real badass.

and /clap to the most/only sharpwitted assassin i have met out here.

some very nice and close kills and some daring escapes. i get killed rarely by sneaks even though i pull a lot of them and i think you have actually managed to kill me more often than all others assassins combined.

cya around.

Finster, <Nolby Pride>
Local Svartalf

Hmmmmm some kind of riddle perhaps? Can we move this post to the "complete jibberish" section plz?

:bazbeer:
:bazbeer:

K

klavrynd

umm

rambo is the prime example of a zergfil/buffil/whateverfil/bugexploiting cheater/etc, but then again who cares since all the decent infils left anyhow (except derric or he'll cry for me forgetting him again :p )

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by klavrynd
umm

rambo is the prime example of a zergfil/buffil/whateverfil/bugexploiting cheater/etc, but then again who cares since all the decent infils left anyhow (except derric or he'll cry for me forgetting him again :p )

... and what about me??? Hmmm????

OK, so I'm crap, but at least I am old school ;)

L

liste

yeah. we old school'ers deserve reckognition for sucking badly for 12 months!

O

old.Finster

cut it you wannabes. i play rr6 sb on excalibur.

rambo always gets in PA, even if he has only a split second to set it up. respect where it is deserved.

(i remember none of the above posters names from rvr)

Finster, <Nolby Pride>
Local Svartalf

J

Jupitus

... and how long have NP been playing on Prydwen????

Pffft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Jupitus

... someone go dig up that quote from a hibbie saying 'then I saw a Jupitus DM so I knew the relic raid was on' please ;) I always liked that one :D

G

Glyph_mid

Y34h I r got 10 RR on US server, you are inferior

S

spyte

Your Right Fin :) Rambo is Damn good at what he does ok he may be buffed to hell but then thats part of the game people need to accept.
I really enjoy grouping with him you know your gonna see action and the fact people new to the server can point his name out of the many Infils show's he stands out.

But get rdy to add to that List Fin :D we have many good Infil's around who you've yet to meet and I hope I can do as well

Taroc Fire Wizard
Breathing Helps Paladin
Spyte Lvl 34 Infiltrator in Training

K

klavrynd

Jup, ive never ever ran into you or liste so i can't add you to my 'true infil' list

i remember none of the above posters names from rvr

why would you, there's allways too many dm spam from the zerg anyhow.

E

eben

Originally posted by old.Finster
cut it you wannabes. i play rr6 sb on excalibur.

rambo always gets in PA, even if he has only a split second to set it up. respect where it is deserved.

(i remember none of the above posters names from rvr)

Finster, <Nolby Pride>
Local Svartalf

Come on Finster RR6 in NP is standard with the non-stop RvR in large groups. You should know that RPs is not a reflection of ability.

Roll a nightshade get the PAs in like Rambo and then you can call ppl wannabes. I don't think rolling a chanter makes for the most difficult of challenges :rolleyes:

G

Glyph_mid

I think it was at 1.2mill rp rambo started using /stick, and yes, i agree, he is quite good, but with the amount of time he spends in emain it _should_ come sooner or later, althought it took him up to rr6 to actually learn his class.
Ive often attacked him, run behind him, him standing still looking doing nothing, and then manually turning around.
He rarely runs stealthed in longer distances, thats also great.

I wouldnt call him a great infil, as i thought niar was, this is just someone who got a buffbot and unlimited amount of time in emain

T

_tindel_

aye, when i was a hibbie he attacked our expgroup at grovewoods down ailinne, he started to get owned (we were low 30s, 3 peeps) so he ip'd and ran into the forest only to get exp killed by the grovewoods, was a hilarious benny hill ending scene :p

T

tildson

Kudos to Rambo, brave guy who deserves some credit

F

Freia

did i just read the word 'respect' in connection with 'assasin' ?

k. :)

ROFLMAO4EVER!

ok there are exceptions, some the ones that have been here from day one and rolled assasin as mains are actually alright.

Sorry but Rambo ThaReAVeR is not included in that category.

O

old.Finster

sorry. but buffs and buffbots are integral part to any solo rp farmer these days.

my hint at my realm rank was to point out i have experience with assassin and i appreciate good handywork.

and there s nothing like alb envy :) yes, tear yourselves apart. it s so amusing to earn flame for recognizing an opponent.

oh, and <smooch> freia. if you weren t so frigging dangerous i would adore you instead of nuking you.

Finster, <Nolby Pride>
Local Svartalf

H

Hadess

How come people only think people from day 1 is the only ones who can play? And what is this that infiltrators in groups dont know how to play? I dont see you Klavrynd go solo in emain btw..

And rambo dont usually group with anyone but other infils/scouts atm

There is infact skilled people who dont whine all day long on bw or whatever.

J

Jenna.

I rather run into "omg, I got lvl 50 buffb0tz"-Rambo than old Niar... Greater chance to survive :)

K

klavrynd

I dont see you Klavrynd go solo in emain btw..

i used to run between mmg and mpk solo and unbuffed all the time to play with infs (most infs i ran into can acknowledge that) , but when they all started to be the silly sad zerf/buffils they are new (with a few exceptions) and started to move in groups, i couldnt see any reason why to keep doing it.

Pure tanks are not solo rp classes, assasins and generally rogues are.

and ps : what derric said

O

old.Cher

my point to intercede.

okay i am old school as old as bloody rest of em

regardless of how np helped us tonight keep benowyc i will not stand here and listen to someone who has no knowledge of history of this server slag off jupitus, niar, derric , jadow, and the many more old master infs of this server just because he doesn't know them.

a kid with too much money and time can become uber (i can not agree with u finster about buffbots being needed for any sort of stealther, its lame) but those 4 i mentioned
(with exception of jup) all got there pristige from being good players, without any unfair advantages.
(jup just died lots and spammed the forums to get renown)

are u saying finster just because u weren't there it didn't happen? because i have great respect for the majority of my rvr opponents, but not for anyone who uses buffbots etc, or needs to have at least8 lvl 50's in there group before they even dare to take one guy

(before u think i am objecting just because of your guild, its not, i have great respect for np's rvr abilities, u showed that at benowyc as mentioned earlier. thanks again! )

K

klavrynd

We did have some neat fights, but after a while you did like every other inf on the block :(

E

eben

Originally posted by old.Cher
my point to intercede.

okay i am old school as old as bloody rest of em

regardless of how np helped us tonight keep benowyc i will not stand here and listen to someone who has no knowledge of history of this server slag off jupitus, niar, derric , jadow, and the many more old master infs of this server just because he doesn't know them.

a kid with too much money and time can become uber (i can not agree with u finster about buffbots being needed for any sort of stealther, its lame) but those 4 i mentioned
(with exception of jup) all got there pristige from being good players, without any unfair advantages.
(jup just died lots and spammed the forums to get renown)

are u saying finster just because u weren't there it didn't happen? because i have great respect for the majority of my rvr opponents, but not for anyone who uses buffbots etc, or needs to have at least8 lvl 50's in there group before they even dare to take one guy

(before u think i am objecting just because of your guild, its not, i have great respect for np's rvr abilities, u showed that at benowyc as mentioned earlier. thanks again! )

Agreed.

Finster was a fine player as a cleric on excal and a decent SB when he moved realm, but that does not give the right to slag off ppl like that. I don't recall him being an uber SB striking the fear of god into hibs/albs for a start.

I think joining NP has affected his attitude. Yes they can play, but I wish to god they would lose some of that arrogant attitude. Bloody hell they are not that good. There's no just no need for the crap that comes out. For example, I think it's fair to praise Rambo, but why slag all other infs off? He knows nothing about Niar, Jadow, Kreig etc. Shows plain naivety and rudeness on his behalf and I would have expected better from him, well at least from the pre-NP Finster.

The funniest thing is this coming from a frigging chanter :rolleyes: Come on finster, roll a nightshade before you make that opinion again. It's hard to tell a good enchanter from a bad one because any gibbon can press stun, nuke, nuke, nuke or run around randomly spamming PBAOE trying to uncover stealthers. I think all agree that NSs are the weakest assassin class, so come on, if you're such a good player who feels he can slag others then show the world your stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread