Jjura got banned

A

AevarSS

for the record as well.. against popular opinion im not a retard>.> if i had speed hack id solo boss mobs daily and have uber gear. but no - all i had was my WWS, which i was damn proud of and which now belongs in the recycle bin ta to goa and a smattering of people who dislike me for some reason or another

N

-Nxs-

Ive known Jjura in game when i played Jessy - he was one of the nicest people around, I'd really like to hear your side of the story Jjura nad the explanation from GOA - everyone has the right to state there opinion.

S

Shike

you must really think people are stupid dont you?

when a FG enemies see u run off in mach6++, dont you think they will report you? And if its a bug etc as you claim, then you should log and report it, I doubt you had some bug that cause you to run off in that speed though, just silly of you to try and look innocent here. Buy a new account and avoid cheating next time dude (id rather see u quit totally though since I hate cheaters). GOA found you guilty and banned you, live with it.

:doh:

N

-Nxs-

There was an instance with another of my in game friends at Beno some time ago - apparently an untouchable theurg casting on enemies.

There was a whole debat there about what would you do - and to be honest in this situation if your running from the enemy and cant see anything wrong on the screen as Jjura clearly stated then your not going to stop running. You really need to let the guy have his say before jumping on the "omfgcheating wh00r" bandwagon.

N

-Nxs-

Isnt it common knowledge that the speed you move is controlled by the client and NOT the server, wouldnt it be possible for some other task on your PC to hog the processor or similar affecting the way the character moves, something simple as a virus scan running ?

There are certain cheats that by are outright abuse of the game, such as radar - but isnt it possible this could have been a complex mistake, just asking you to give the guy a chance, he really does deserve it there are far worse players on the server.

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by AevarSS
if i had speed hack id solo boss mobs daily and have uber gear.

and how would speed hack make u able to solo boss mobs who drops 'uber gear'? ;o

L

living

Originally posted by Spamb0t
and how would speed hack make u able to solo boss mobs who drops 'uber gear'? ;o

Kite :> dot, dot, run away with mach 10. repeat :>

H

hrodelbert

jjura isn't a cheat and it's a load of bullshit that he got banned tbh

H

hrodelbert

and even if it does appear that he has moved at great spd on fraps i personally don't think one incident is enough evidence, i've twice moved from one end of albion to the other at great spd and had my horse turn into a dunter, does this make me a cheat? ,No of course not, what should have been done by whoever made the recordings was to wait until he had recorded at least a second occurance of this event and then sent it in.
i know jjura very well and therefore i know that he isn't a cheat and that he should get his account back asap.

O

old.logun

cool so thats 2 albs in the last 3 months, that mids have accused of cheating.

maybe by the time we get to next christmas mids will only have hibs to fight....

L

leviathane

Originally posted by old.logun
cool so thats 2 albs in the last 3 months, that mids have accused of cheating.

maybe by the time we get to next christmas mids will only have hibs to fight....
:m00: server:m00:

S

Scunner

I think people should stop posting about stuff they have no facts on and let the people with the facts decide.

L

lillagullan

if he is cheating i must ask 2 simple questions ....

what the hell is going on in your head?
u pay for a game to cheat in it?

S

Shanaia

So far it looks like he was banned for one count of "running at mach 6" ... Maybe it was a cheat and maybe it was a bug... I don't have (m)any of the facts ... but I can say that if you can get banned for having a bug once I'm buying a new PC and I'm installing JUST Daoc on it ... so I won't get a virus/email program momentarily taking up CPU time RIGHT when a Mid sees me ... I'll lagcast and he'll film me and I'll be banned.

Seriously only today an Albion realmguard attacked several albs... a scout turned into a horse and the friar buying a ticket at the same time as her sat on her back from Snowdonia to Suavage... the other day I saw a Necro with a pet he could normally control but he wasn't in shade, yesterday I had 2 powerregen buffs on my sorc at once, when a pet is sicked at a stealther and the stealther then stealths the pet can still see the stealther no matter the range/level.

This game is totally and utterly infested with bugs... how the freaking hell is GOA going to proof something is a cheat or a bug?

People vouching for him should count for something shouldn't it?

Then again
- I know people I'd vouch for who live 500 kilometers from me and could easily cheat without me ever knowing about it...
- None of us here (including the banned dude) has all the facts
- Once again I've made a post way to long for 95% of the BW readers :( sorry

K

kreig

Originally posted by hrodelbert
i've twice moved from one end of albion to the other at great spd and had my horse turn into a dunter,

Lmao

A

Ardrias_Mid

:spin:

When GOA actually do something, and in this case, banning a cheater that ruins the fun for others, you whine? :rolleyes:
And as for Mids reporting Albs... get a grip. From what I heard, more Albs have seen and reported him than Mids. And if he's a cheater, should Mids not report him because they have savages?
Fucking hell... you're so stupid you really set a new standard.

If he didnt cheat, he wouldnt have gotten banned, simple. GOA runs the game, they own your chars, they decide.

Oh, sk8er bois sook!11!!1!

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
Report "speedhacker" to goa with place and time, they check logs, you get banned if cheating ^^

actually, they auto-detect speedhackers (without them needing to be reported) since the speedhacker sends double/triple the amount of information back to the server. easy to spot :)

A

AevarSS

Originally posted by Spamb0t

because im a paladin? :p target boss mob... /stick, f6, heal chant, PC speed ++++++++100

swinging 100 times every 3.7 seconds..
healing for 4600 over a period of 7 seconds..

apart from being insta killed theres really not much that could take me down.

the tragic part of this, is that all those shadowblades and NSs i took down in 2v1 situations etc now think "yey he was a cheater, thats obviously why i lost" well ul, cos i dont

also, people who say "goa dont ban anyone without enough proof, if you got banned then goa are obviously right" thats pretty blind faith in a company that just locked me out of my account section and "forgot" to cancel my credit-card subscription while they were there.

this is my last "whine" then il leave you all to your wonderful money trap. last night some clever person managed to log in to my MSN (which kicked me off) and delete over 200 contacts.. im not going on a wild accusation spree.. but the timing is pretty coincidental and if it WAS some person here that thought i "deserved it" for being an ewul hack0r.... well lets just hope you never have to meet a person in real life

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
If he didnt cheat, he wouldnt have gotten banned, simple. GOA runs the game, they own your chars, they decide.

I'm a bit confused now, what happened with Gohrim then?

Z

zaberhut

Once grped with a healer on Mid/excal that had changed his m-board the same day, some bug occured and he ran faster then the rest of us, i know this guy aint cheating and tbh didnt seem to like the speed "hack" all that much :)

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by AevarSS

this is my last "whine" then il leave you all to your wonderful money trap. last night some clever person managed to log in to my MSN (which kicked me off) and delete over 200 contacts.. im not going on a wild accusation spree.. but the timing is pretty coincidental and if it WAS some person here that thought i "deserved it" for being an ewul hack0r.... well lets just hope you never have to meet a person in real life

isn't it more likely the person who hacked your msn also hacked your daoc, maybe ran a few illegal progs, got you banned etc.etc.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Lets get something straight.

Lets make this clear...

If you are reported... you will be watched.

Not just once... but on mulitiple occasions.

If someone is banned by GOA, it is because over a period of time, they have been watched multiple times in game, by invisible GOA staff, Who found something to be not right.

The very fact that you are unwilling to back up your claims with GOA's explination to you, suggests to me you were caught red handed.

They would not ban someone for cheating, if they hadn't whitnessed the cheating first hand on several occasions.

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by Nightchill
isn't it more likely the person who hacked your msn also hacked your daoc, maybe ran a few illegal progs, got you banned etc.etc.

That really does make a lot of sense actually... :eek:

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
:spin:

When GOA actually do something, and in this case, banning a cheater that ruins the fun for others, you whine?

Wrong, were complaining as Jjura is one of the better players on Alb, someone who we firmly believe would NOT cheat - all you have to do is look at the guys replies and what he is saying - theres no way someone who intentialy cheated would create the same posts on this forum.

I think ive picked the best time to quit - not going to give any more money to a company that treats its customers like shit

/slap GOA
/rude GOA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom