Jimmy Savile child abuser?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
After his arrest, he's decided not to appear on Big Brother.

He wants to go on Big Brother's Little Brother instead.

Kryten

Old Cow.
He'll be able to share his joke with his cellmates then.

Sorry, wrong. He'll be able to share someone elses joke with them.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Theres a pattern evolving here...its almost as if men are attracted to young girls.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's certainly true that child-like features on an adult can be very attractive. Big eyes, small nose, full mouth, etc.

But child-like features on children should remain attractive only to other children.

Job

Well evolution cares not of our culture...girls become fertile at around 11 and men have evolved to find them physically attractive soon after that....thats the inconvenient truth that noone will admit to for fear of being accused of condoning under age sex...culturally speaking of course

sayward

Resident Freddy
Did I read somethimg wrong? ARen't parents allowed to think their children are beautiful? In fact the only children I think are beautiful are my own!!!

rynnor

Rockhound
Well evolution cares not of our culture...girls become fertile at around 11 and men have evolved to find them physically attractive soon after that....thats the inconvenient truth that noone will admit to for fear of being accused of condoning under age sex...culturally speaking of course

This is true but our culture says this is taboo and no decent member of a society breaks taboo's and the rest of society will punish them if they do.

Add to that we are sentient and not animals - as a thinking species children under 16 are not mentally ready (hell under 21 really but 16 is the level our society has set).

Job

It used to be 12, still is in Japan.
Though I 'm sure that's meant as it's ok with a fourteen year old boy, not a 55yr old perv.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The sheer number of famous people arrests is starting to freak me out a bit now. I'm really beginning to wonder about our society when obviously this behaviour is increasingly looking like the norm rather than atypical if you were in showbiz in the sixties and seventies. Were there any girls under 16 who came away from a visit to the BBC unscathed?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's not just that, it's the systematic covering up too. So many seem to have been at it, surely management would have got wind of it?

Job

The most worrying thing is these women or men are just saying it happened...decades ago and people are being destroyed..they have sat on it and our know jumping on the bandwagon..even the general public are uneasy with this calling for names to be witheld.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I'm looking forward to the first 35 year old to say she was raped 45 years ago. Surely you can't get convicted on one persons testimony from decades ago???

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
The most worrying thing is these women or men are just saying it happened...decades ago and people are being destroyed..they have sat on it and our know jumping on the bandwagon..even the general public are uneasy with this calling for names to be witheld.

wow, your insight in to the mind of an abuse victim is awesome :(

also it seems to me they aren't "just saying". they're coming out with something extremely painful that they've hidden away for a great deal of time, and the person they're accusing (not Saville, obv, that other dude) has admitted his actions and is being held accountable.

ofc, like Chilly, I worry that people will try to fuck up the system for whatever reason. I really hope people won't stoop to that level :-/

rynnor

Rockhound
My take on all this is that in the 60s/70s sexism and fondling was rife and that this provided an environment in which the more serious offenders felt they could operate in a way that isnt possible today.

For all the protestations that the pc brigade may have gone too far I think it has made everyone more aware which probably dissuades a lot of the borderline offenders.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The reality is that it is the rose tinted age, the most common thing you'll hear from older people when certain crimes happen now is how such things didn't happen back but in reality we've probably improved our methods of detection and reporting which now seems to be capturing events which happened in the past as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
christ, like cockroaches arent they? find one of them you find an entire army of the bastards.. so whos that now?

Jimmy Saville
Garry Glitter
Rolf Harris
Max Clifford
William Roach
Stuart Hall
Freddie Starr
Jim Davidson

Have I missed anyone?

How many more of the buggers are going to come out of the woodwork :s

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Rolf's beard must contain 60 years of DNA evidence.

"Two little boys with...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom