It's too hot

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You wait. With this crazy weather, we'll have snow next week, then 2 days of 40C sunshine, followed by 8 months of rain, then back to 30 degrees in March.

Memo to God: its not hard. Listen up: December - Feb = Winter. Thats where you stickyour cold horrible shite. March - May = Spring: so lots of sunny days pls, blossom on trees, beautiful greens in nature, etc. June - August = Summer. SUMMER, ok? That means the odd day of rain, but mainly hot, warm, clear skies, women with short shirts, and long long days of gorgeous weather. Autumn = still nice, leaves falling, a bit of rain, fine, but not freezing cold. Got it? Gr8 thx.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It's fucking cold tonight. COLD.

I wanted a fucking summer. A proper summer so I could go out on my bike every day and look at the loverly countryside. It's been clouds and rain and SHITE the entire time :eek:
thats why they invented the car .. so you could do that in the british summer .

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Was nippy this morning, 7c in the car.

I like it cold and crisp.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I should say I don't consider 7c cold and crisp, but it's a lot cooler than it has been with the north wind making it feel colder.

Just saw the weather forecast, going to be much warmer today.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
going to be much warmer today.

30°C please.

for the first time in at least a couple of months I've got to dig a hoodie out. Too nippy for just a T-shirt this morning. Brrrr

And yes, I know the FH Scandinavians roll around in the snow at -50 and think its hot, and the Scots think having drizzle and ice 10 months of the year is manly and butch, but moaning about the weather is our national sport.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Stag do tomorrow, would be nice to start off in the pub garden. Hopefully it's nice and hot tomorrow.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
whats that strange orange globe in the sky, is the world about to end?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The wind is out the north, hence the chill. The wind is away to move round to the south west though so it'll warm up again

Blatent lies. My daily bike ride goes south for the first 10 miles or so and it gusts in my face all the way.

Come to think of it though, it gusts in my face on the way back.

British weather can suck my dick.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
It's very hot in NY atm

But it currently 4.45 am and I'm wide awake

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
so it'll warm up again

Have you been spending too much time with Michael Fish? ("We had a report earlier from a viewer who said a hurricane was on the way. Don't worry, there won't be a hurricane")

It's very hot in NY atm

Lucky bastard. Your first mission is go to a diner, order fries, spell out Freddyshouse in chips, take a pic, post it here. Have a great time :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I don't like the heat as I'm a god forsaken day walker, however I don't like -25 either. During my first winter in the Nordics after a team building day in -25 last February -10 felt warm ;/

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Summer's back :D :cheers:

26°C (79F) today in London. 28°C (82F) tomorrow.

Bring. It. On. :)

3631308924_6877195f4c_z.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
im in spain next week .. gonna be damn hot and we have to paint some shitty school in 30 degree heat for corporate responsibility.

I would gladly pay 50 quid for some homeless dude to take my place tbh

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The weather was GLORIOUS at Bestival.

Cold at night but baking during the day. It disappeared Sunday afternoon but my am I red/tanned.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
im in spain next week .. gonna be damn hot and we have to paint some shitty school in 30 degree heat for corporate responsibility.

I would gladly pay 50 quid for some homeless dude to take my place tbh
I'm in the south of France and it's been low 30's here for a good few days. It's cooling down for a few days this week but it's going to be right back up there next week. Have fun. :D

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I've noticed the AGW predictions have sorta done a 180 and now they all predict the UK will get colder and wetter, best to cover every base I guess when you have no fucking clue what you are doing.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Too hard to focus when you're constantly pissed up on wine and crashing cars into horses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom