It's too hot

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
To reduce the body heat she generates, would it be out of order if, while she was fast asleep, I lifted my Mrs gently out of bed, carried her into the back garden, laid her on out on the grass with only the soft night air and stars for her duvet, then hogged the bed all to myself, and then claimed she must have slept walked with a nothing-to-do-with-me expression on my face?

gohan

FH is my second home
Why don't you just grab a pillow and sleep in the garden? Would be cooler

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wrap her in a bit of old carpet first and make out it was a kidnap gone wrong

gohan

FH is my second home
Cos even with her gone inside will still be hot, she'll come in in the mornign and be like, dunno how I got outside but it was so nice and cool. and you'll be like WTF FFUFUFUFUFUFUF, and it will end in divorce :<

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
sleep well?...I slept like a log...:whistle:... what you hiding behind your back, luv?...don't be silly put the knife down...it was only a joke ... :eek:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
And here's me thinking Dubai was supposed to be a dry heat. Worst I've every suffered was Maracaibo in Venezuela, you ended up soaking seconds after walking out of the door. It was hellish.

Only the summer is bad. 2-3 months of hell. 9 months of the year it is pretty good.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Don't know about the rest of the country, but London is going to bask in proper hot weather tomorrow.

32°C (or 90F)

Bring it on :D

& make the most of it. Autumn's round the corner, and that'll be your lot until next March.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There's a proper canicule (heatwave) coming down here. Might go over 40 at the weekend. :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
30 on Sunday according to my phone. BBQ time.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's absolutely roasting up here in Skirtland, all the windows open, t shirt and pants - still fucking cooking.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Too warm to even think about going to bed yet. Anyway, I've got 6 of these to get through

450---Solero-Ex-Ex-Image-Wrapped-HRes_tcm28-297489.jpg

:D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Blimey its warm tonight.

I think I might put my pants in the fridge :cool: . The Mrs won't approve tho ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Don't worry. At 3:00 it goes down to 18 degrees till 8:00 before shooting back up to 21 so it will be pleasant.
/sarcasm off

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Didn't get that hot here today sadly, not complaining once it comes to bedtime though, feather and down duvet comfy! :D

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
40degrees in the kitchen i work in today. 11 hour shift. Sucked.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I tell you something, its not hot tonight. There's a definite nip in the air tonight. Single digits for the first time in a while tonight. 9C outside my house. Autumn's on its way

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I could do with some of this TBH

Beautiful-Sunshine.jpg

A holiday calls methinks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would be bored within an hour there.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
best summer in ages i hate hot weather ... could have done with less hot days but the weather atm is probably how i like it :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Lamp said:
I tell you something, its not hot tonight. There's a definite nip in the air tonight. Single digits for the first time in a while tonight. 9C outside my house. Autumn's on its way

The wind is out the north, hence the chill. The wind is away to move round to the south west though so it'll warm up again

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's fucking cold tonight. COLD.

I wanted a fucking summer. A proper summer so I could go out on my bike every day and look at the loverly countryside. It's been clouds and rain and SHITE the entire time :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom