later today I shall create a SNOCOX!!1111 :D:D:D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
but not on every level?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's sunny here. And above freezing.

It'll probably rain this weekend, rather than snow. Then it will continue that way for the rest of the year, apart from a two week break at the end of April where England will be a green and pleasant land, rather than a grey and shit one.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
London has its own climate. Rest of the country can be knee deep in snow; we get a light dusting if we're lucky.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well, according to BBC Weather, a chunk of the UK can expect 5-10cm Saturday night / Sunday morning

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I love the snow, bring it on :)

This morning on the way to work my car registered -7 around the Fleet area.

Too much disruption for too many people, great for kids, not really for much else. I have to drive to work, I can't get a train as they stop working long before my car would. It would take 4 buses and over two hours to get there assuming they worked.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Too much disruption for too many people, great for kids, not really for much else. I have to drive to work, I can't get a train as they stop working long before my car would. It would take 4 buses and over two hours to get there assuming they worked.
That is a failing of our society. I drive 22 miles to work and during the last snowstorm (2 years ago) I drove everyday to work in dire circumstance. Why? Cos I have had experience in driving in those conditions. Most of todays drivers would shit themselves if their card slid 1cm on ice.

Christ, I remember when the heavens opened up on Basingstoke and over 50 people from HO were stranded, I still managed to get home. I actually love driving in the snow, it is great fun. Forgetting the driving I also love the way it changes our landscape/environment to be a clean pristine environment which seems to bring out the joy in everyone. Kids and adults seem to love it :) Snow = happy people deep down.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm happy driving in the snow on treated or semi treated roads, however I have to navigate side roads and hills to get to the main roads, and they are just ice when it snows.

And snow = lots of people who can't get to where they need to go, especially the elderly.

Let's not forget the damage to the roads it leaves once its cleared to.

Yeah snow, great stuff.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
oh nelly! minus six degrees ? I do declare, that is cold...how inconvenient for you.
That is much better thanks :) For the UK this is bordering on total shutdown... :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I have been testing the Michelin equivalent of Autosocks today, they really are very good. And SO much easier than fucking about with snow-chains and the losing all sensation in your hands from trying to put them on.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm happy driving in the snow on treated or semi treated roads, however I have to navigate side roads and hills to get to the main roads, and they are just ice when it snows.

And snow = lots of people who can't get to where they need to go, especially the elderly.

Let's not forget the damage to the roads it leaves once its cleared to.

Yeah snow, great stuff.
So do I, the point is that most of the UK drivers have no experience in driving in wet/icy conditions. I have spent several hours on a skidpan learning to drive in different conditions.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh geez! like minus six yeah ? thats bloody cold innit' glad that aint me!
You are sounding like someone who has had 1% of their brain removed. Ouch life must suck so much for you now :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Och! minus a scuttle degrees ? that's huir uv a braw indeed

ok I'm done.. ...
How many fucking times do you have to reply to the same message? I feel sorry for the ants and flies that live near you. At least you make them intelligent.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I have been testing the Michelin equivalent of Autosocks today, they really are very good. And SO much easier than fucking about with snow-chains and the losing all sensation in your hands from trying to put them on.

I've got Autosocks, fucking fantastic. Got some funny looks with them on.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What is this? Do I need to google or can someone paste me a link? (Preferably with Big G in Autosocks and a mankini)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Snow is more important than work.

Fuck work*. Bring the snow on :)

Forgetting the driving I also love the way it changes our landscape/environment to be a clean pristine environment which seems to bring out the joy in everyone. Kids and adults seem to love it :) Snow = happy people deep down.

This.

*Not in contract at the mo, but still ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I never actually tried the Autosocks but as I understand it it's like a fabric cover for the tyre with rubber grippy bits stuck on? The Michelin Easy Grip is like a net of cord that surrounds the tyre..
michelin_easygrip.jpg

...no idea which is better but I was pleasantly surprised at how much these helped me out today, especially on an incline.

Deebs - http://www.autosock.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom