Ithil Galad - How to win friends and influence people.

X

Xray

I went to that spot the other day to meet a guild m8. But I didn't know where it was and for some reason my guildie refused to give me the loc. So instead he picked me up from Alaid Faie (or whatever its called). When we got back, less than 30 secs at bard speed, there was a Champ there.
We had lost the spot. Plain and simple. My m8 cursed and swore a lot in group chat, I ignored him. There was nothing we could do.

Imo this is basic DAoC etiquette, any lvl 50 should understand it. It's the same as sharing drops with the group and not hoarding them to sell. My 2nd druid was recently in a group where a Mage refused to even give stats, let alone hand over a scale vest. Thankfully this issue was eventually resolved in-game. But that's another story.

O

old.Laryssa

lamers.jpg

D

dracus

Lets sing a song....

....but for now, have a coke and a smile...and stfu :D

You know you want to ;)

/Dracus

F

Faeldawn

Most players know at least a few IG and its safe to say they will come up with their own opinions of those players.

I know (have met) quite a few of them and found them to be nothing but polite and friendly.

Anyone that makes an opinion of a guild or a player based on a BW flame needs their head examining.

Name-and-shame is really sad, why bother with such a post is beyind my understanding.

FOA Lessurl - Charlie took the lollie to DF and got us all wiped by Princes, not as magical as we assumed ;)

L

Lessurl

Damn, btw fael, thought you said you weren't gonna post on here anymore. :p

E

Erekrose

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mirhen Morkir

Originally posted by hestetun
tbh m8, where do ya get it from, ofc I support all the fox that dont like u...u said some bad things of BD...dident u quit ?

I dont like to speak bad of peeps in any forum, just keep to my self, but u I cant do a thing about..but I wont go so low that u have done so....**** :)

Better i understand this one a bit more than your last efforts. Can you tell me though what do you mean by fox?

Yeah i did quit for over a week but i am back.

You like to keep yourself to yourself? Why keep sticking up for the people that most consider to be twats then?

S

Slinker

Think "fox" = folks , well , it makes sense that way . I think :)

A

Aloca

THE END

H

Hestetun

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mirhen Morkir

Originally posted by Erekrose
Better i understand this one a bit more than your last efforts. Can you tell me though what do you mean by fox?

Yeah i did quit for over a week but i am back.

You like to keep yourself to yourself? Why keep sticking up for the people that most consider to be twats then?

Keep my bad toughts about u for my self not on a forum, and what what other thinks of other I dont care m8....maybe I like em so what? is it a law for that m8..no it isent so plz shut the fuck up!! go bug some1 who cares about ur writing! /damn bad side of me came up...soz to all those who read this besider Erekrose

E

Erekrose

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mirhen Morkir

Keep my bad toughts about u for my self not on a forum,

I dont know your bad thoughts about me so i'll have no choice but to leave them out of the forum :)

and what what other thinks of other I dont care m8,

That is evident.

....maybe I like em so what? is it a law for that m8..no it isent so plz shut the fuck up!! go bug some1 who cares about ur writing!

If you dont care why do you come back for more everytime?

/damn bad side of me came up

And not for the first time i fear.

...soz to all those who read this besider Erekrose

A nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread