Ithil Galad - How to win friends and influence people.

E

Ebonn

You were both wrong.... you should never have been at that spot in the first place its mine !!!

Aheeheheehe...

Haeheaea..

Aaehe.

Ha.

:D

N

-Nuked-

some of you need to read the whole post a little :p he said he tried sorting it out in game with the person in question then they just starting being gay got 2 friends and starting repulling - he moved, he lost his spot simple as that. they couldnt sort it out so he took it to the next level and spoke to the GM, that didnt work either - this obviously aint for BW but the bottom line is alot of you are sayin he should just leave the spot and get on with his life! would like to know why you guys think HE should leave the spot as he got there when no 1 was there - tarak should have noticed that it aint just him in this little realm and others do actually have a right to be there, atleast untill there is a little sign in sheet on the door that says "<insert character name> has booked <insert pull spot> from <insert time> to <insert time> stop flaming the poor guy, seems to me he has a right to name and shame a guild if thats what he got from the guild :p not a nice situation but flaming him for it aint gana make it any better (not that flaming IG will) but hey, im sure none of you would like it if the same thing happened to you (but none of you would come post it on BW coz your smarter then that and know what response you would get):flame:

V

vipr

YAWN YAWN YAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End this pointless dribble post !:sleeping:

S

SingerOfSoul

you could've asked to be grped and share some of the dividends of this mindless mob camping (to whoever started the thread, so much drivvle make a man's mind go numb...)

A

ab_fluid

whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

L

-Lillo-

dunno if that log is all of the conversation but from what i can see that isn't a way a GL should be responding to complaints about guildmembers.

My guildie right, you wrong foo! ... hmm nice attitude, atleast be responsive.

Mirhen had the every right to complain and Lavelle had no right to blow him off like that.

Next time solve with a csr mirhen, for some guilds apparently that is the only chance to setup an adult dialogue ...

N

Nadhia

thing is he messaged me earlier about it.. and i realy got fed up with him asking the same question over and over... he only logged the end of our conversation. and i still think inecux was in the wrong here

T

Thorinn

Was better in the good old Ultima Online days where u could kill / or get killed by the fecker who claimed a spot ;)
If i come to an empty spot, and a person who seems to have been there for ages tell me to leave because he means it's he's spot, then he can forget all about it. The Hell will turn to ice before i would leave.
It's a game and all peeps should have the chance to get some drop's :)

H

Hestetun

Re: Mirhen Morkir

Originally posted by inuyasha
s-t-o-p w-h-i-n-i-n-g....

Lavelle did nothing wrong at all, its not a guild buis, its a bagatell and not worth wasting any energy on. Its a matter between you and them, your answer is as good as theirs so why in the aaaaages should IGs guild leading interfer? You dont have a clue how many wierd things people can whine about, and its no wonder she more or less ignored you.

I have leveled more or less solo to 50 in days where drops counted, so i know both the sides in your "conflict"...it can always be sorted out with ingame chat, or you could simply switch place. After Lavelle said it, they had been there before you, you could either agree with them, start kill stealing or get lost. At least i take the hint once its proven someone was there before...rather then whining about it here.

Come back when someone "steal" your galedonia drop hammer from the lotto or put you behind on the fins lists case your a nightshade or something like that... :D

shes dident any wrong, beside she might be not so hars :p but I dont see anything wromg nope and I agree we whine to much :/ we cant even gather to rr before some1 doubt and starts to whine:/

think its time to stop whine for ones and dont use BW to all whine treads :D

A

AbPoon

Glad i never seen a Mid GM be that nasteh to someone over something that wasnt even his fault :p

Cept maybe the old np gm but he aint on excal anymore anyway ^^

O

old.Zarko

If you leave a spot whatever reason (dont matter if you need to go sell or die and had to release), anyone can come and take the spot.

If you come to a spot and see noone there you freely begin pulling there.

IMHO

C

crucifiercobain

I think that he left spot so he forfeited it but just my opinion and I don't think bw would really solve anything just like you couldn't then so no need to start a flame war now...

E

Erekrose

Re: Re: Mirhen Morkir

Originally posted by hestetun
shes dident any wrong, beside she might be not so hars :p but I dont see anything wromg nope and I agree we whine to much :/ we cant even gather to rr before some1 doubt and starts to whine:/

think its time to stop whine for ones and dont use BW to all whine treads :D

No you must use BW to lick the butts of people who the majority see as being an arse.

Z

Ziva

If u leave a spot for whatever reason it's not yours anymore and anyone can pull from that spot.

Imho the reason this is posted is because the issue couldn't be solved ingame because the groupleader (dunno if it's the GM too) didn't even bother to hear both sides of the story and try to solve it ingame.

So if u wanna flame the poster for posting this issue on BW instead of solving it ingame u should also consider the fact that both Tara and Lavelle didn't even bother to sort it out ingame either which makes them just as "bad" as the topicstarter.

Sad to see these things happen....

K

Kobold

So if you put you're flag on a spot it's you'res forever? If I came to a spot that is empty and start hunting there, and then someone come telling me to fuck off, then thats pretty sad. And as someone mentioned before, if he hunted to a full inventory, I think it's time to share the spot to someone else anyways.

But tbh my impression of IG is nice, and they all seem to be nice peeps. But this really isn't a guild issue.

Allso Mirhen seemed to act a bit annoying too, keep naging at lavelle. Just talk with the 2 peeps this is about and it should be possible to sort something out. If not, just live with it and note that those you argued with are prolly some 12 year old child you don't have to talk any more with.

So imo all parts acted wrong in this situation. :eek:

A

Aloca

Yeye.
If i should think my self into both mirhens and taras position i think i should have let mirhen get spawn, would be furios but still.

looking from taras view:
been camping here all day (dont know realy) none has come here to look if spawn empty. oh backpack full, hmm well it is just a short trip to go and sell and come back to keep pulling.
= Tara though that he should get spawn back and maybe had good reasons as none else seemed interested.

Mirhens:
hmm oh spawn free, start pulling. nothing wrong with that.

ps. Tho one thing that prolly affected the discousion is that Mirhen has been nagging on IG for a very long time. not on me personal but at IG and many other members

S

Sethus

uhmm why?

Why did you include the name Ithil Galad (in the subject) when it was only three people involved, you can't say that you're including only 3 ppl, it can give the whole guild a bad name because any spam that takes place inside the subject ppl will think of Ithil Galad, not specific ppl.

Neways, I agree w/ whoever said that if Mirhen had seen they were there, he was in fault but otherwise, if a spot's free when you get there, you really can't claim it v well at all. Just a bit surprized etc at all this, seeing Mirhen and Lavelle's interaction it makes me think that its not the first time they've had these type of arguements. (Back from CBH days)

G

Gef

What happened to the peace and love man ..

Hug a tree, smoke a pipe and be merry

C

CBH_Music

well imo mirhen has the right to the spawn. and if tara's back were full, maby it is time for another 1 to get the spot. that said, i cant realy see the point on bringing this on bw ? other than trying to put dirt on IG! and i know the past between mirhen and "most" of IG ppl. well neway as said earlier, mirhens spot.

M

Mirhen Morkir

Hey just because I had a pop at Dieien doesn't mean i'm anti IG, remember quite a few people in IG I would consider old friends, whether they are in CBH or not.

Also for people's information the Guild name Ithil Galad, was translated to quenya for Temperance and Lavelle by me. Not really the thing someone who hated the guild would do.

My post was placed on here because after failing to resolve the issue in game with Lavelle (join IG guildleader) I was shocked and disappointed, and had been told by three people that I was wrong and should **** off.

I never intended the post to be an attack on IG as a whole, as i said I've spent a lot of time in the past with a lot of them (not Synbios. Tarakiwa) and know them pretty well, and if it seems that way to a lot of people, then my appolgies to all in IG other than the 3 people involved.

H

Hestetun

Re: Re: Re: Mirhen Morkir

Originally posted by Erekrose
No you must use BW to lick the butts of people who the majority see as being an arse.

tbh m8, where do ya get it from, ofc I support all the fox that dont like u...u said some bad things of BD...dident u quit ?

I dont like to speak bad of peeps in any forum, just keep to my self, but u I cant do a thing about..but I wont go so low that u have done so....**** :)

Users who are viewing this thread