Fact It doesn't pay to help America...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
we dont like loose ends do we.. "bang"
:/

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
That's more to do with Pakistan having egg on its face though Scouse, and lashing out rather than the US leaving him out to dry, but dont let that get in the way of your usual anti-usa diatribe.

(n)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Most of the aniti USA people would be speaking german now only for the Yanks and Ruskies, you showed great resolve to hold out until the tide could be turned but ultimately the previous statement stands.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I would have thought prison was the safest place for the poor git after being named as a grass on Osama, presumably his situation makes Rushdie look like they gave him the key to Mecca.
But honestly...Pakistan, we should just come out and say if it kicks off between India and Pakistan we would back India all the way..just to let them know.
Another result from good old mindless brainwashing or religion as it's known.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No it doesn't. We would have held out. We may not have liberated France and invaded Germany but I don't think Germany would have invaded Britain either.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmm, so how did you turn a thread about Pakistan being a very very dodgy country and a clear harbour for terrorists into something anti American Scouse?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Awww. People don't like inconvenient truths.

1) Is a vital contributor to the US efforts in killing OBL now in custody?
2) Is he likely going to be tried for treason (and probably killed) in Pakistan?
3) Is he enjoying safety, security and wealth in the United States?

The answer is to 1&2 above is YES and 3 is NO, btw.

I bet if the SEALs went in to get him out of Pakistani custody, you'd complain about that, too?

I think that'd be fucking ridiculous and make a terrible situation worse.

What they should have done is protected his ass properly in the first place - as soon as he'd finished administering his phoney vaccination program.

And as for this lol-o-matic post that has been covered a million times:

Most of the aniti USA people would be speaking german now only for the Yanks and Ruskies, you showed great resolve to hold out until the tide could be turned but ultimately the previous statement stands.

WWII was won. It was a matter of time, that's all. The entrance of the US significantly shortened a war that was already won. And the Russians were much more important in terms of their contribution than the US ever could be.

Please to be understanding that we don't feel indebted to the US. Not. One. Bit. :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Awww. People don't like inconvenient truths.

1) Is a vital contributor to the US efforts in killing OBL now in custody?
2) Is he likely going to be tried for treason (and probably killed) in Pakistan?
3) Is he enjoying safety, security and wealth in the United States?

The answer is to 1&2 above is YES and 3 is NO, btw.

:)

1. Again, in whose custody? another sovereign state, or are you advocating the US to invade to rescue him?
2. Surely thats Pakistans issue, not the US. Or should they impose their laws on other countries?
3. Did he want to go to the US or was he happy to stay in his home, Pakistan. Or should the US kidnap him for his own safety?

I'm not really sure what your saying tbh?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm not really sure what your saying tbh?

It's the post title m8 :)

Do you not think that the US should have seen this coming? They "invaded" pakistan without informing anyone in the government and killed people on their own soil.

If France invaded the UK and killed several people in Manchester, without talking to the UK.gov first, do you not think we'd have a massive hissy fit and start arresting facilitators?

Anyway. TBFH, I'll admit that the title of the thread is a bit provocative. It was early morning after a shitload of drink :) - but the point stands that the US should protect its informers from obvious threats...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Shagrat is correct though Scouse, we'd have to make a lot of assumptions here. This Dr may not have wanted to leave Pakistan. We just don't know.

rynnor

Rockhound
I wonder if this guy was just an unwitting dupe - the US usually protect their helpers and they NEVER confirm that X was a helper of theirs so this situation seems odd to me. He may be taking the fall to protect the real resources they used.

To be fair they have applied diplomatic pressure so he's unlikely to be killed out of hand but the US cant suddenly fix Pakistan - in military dictatorships unfair stuff happens.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I wonder if this guy was just an unwitting dupe - the US usually protect their helpers and they NEVER confirm that X was a helper of theirs so this situation seems odd to me. He may be taking the fall to protect the real resources they used.

To be fair they have applied diplomatic pressure so he's unlikely to be killed out of hand but the US cant suddenly fix Pakistan - in military dictatorships unfair stuff happens.
I thought America had confirmed that he helped them?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
You lot are soooo short sighted.

He's the stool, the fall guy, the real assets are still in place.

Mabs

lol you really dont want to go there

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Holy Shit! - haha!

No, WW1; We could have won without America, they came in last second to claim credit
No, WW2: We could have won without America, they came in last second to claim credit

See the pattern? We shouldn't be grateful for America 'saving' us in the world wars, we should be pissed at them for not getting involved earlier, as they knew, and we knew that they would eventually be bum fucked by it anyway.

WW2; We we're getting Blitz'd on a daily basis, but we had the moral still and actually brought the British together, whilst in Germany there was splits and arguments between Nazi's and normal Germans.

WW1; We brought in Rationing, which stopped us from starving, and could have held out for much longer, but in Germany, they were starving due to a lack of rationing, if they continued with the stalemate war, they would have died from the insides, so Germany should be grateful America got involved to destroy the Kaisers pride and make him do a runner.

Mabs

the americans used both wars, but mainly the second, to secure their world position, and take all our gold. they didnt "help" us win, they bled us dry, then deigned to get involved. we have little to thank them for. it was all done for cyncial political gain, there was no real "friendship" there. and this is still the case.
as to winning, no "we" might not have won, or any time soon, but the russians would of taken them anyway.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
if they confirm he was recruited by foreign operatives then they can and probably will do whatever the hell they want with him. that's what tends to happen in the spy game.
what also tends to happen is that his bacon *might* get saved if the US feel guilty enough / want future recruits to be equally helpful, and then you'll see something in the papers that the Pakistani government starts a new building program somewhere, or a new trade agreement, or whatever. or you hear nothing. either way, the guy will have told them everything he knows about his recruiters, and then vanish in to a puff of smoke.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
When Stalin started listening to his advisers instead of trying to do it all himself, also using blitzkrieg etc against the nazis (Hitler at this point became like how Stalin used to be and stopped listening to his advisors) the nazis sealed their fate. It was only a matter of time. Plus they were ill equipped for the long war in a cold country.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
We do have one thing to thank the Yanks for though....

800px-Oreo.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thought America had confirmed that he helped them?

IIRC the US revealed details of their fake vaccination program as part of their "we've killed him" propaganda coup. This doctor ran it for 'em apparently.

So, the post title stands: He helped the US stage an attack on Pakistani soil without pakistan's knowledge, he's now in prison for his trouble...

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
IIRC the US revealed details of their fake vaccination program as part of their "we've killed him" propaganda coup. This doctor ran it for 'em apparently.

So, the post title stands: He helped the US stage an attack on Pakistani soil without pakistan's knowledge, he's now in prison for his trouble...

Man.. and only the US does that! Every other intelligence services plays it fair and everyone shakes hands after. Damn these Americans!

You have this utopia in the head - how the world should be. And reality just clashes with your utopia on a daily basis. So in order to cope with that, you developed a scathing anti-Americanism just like the rest of the liberal posse that hangs out with you, sampling Burgundy.

Hey, let me jump to conclusions, too.

Embattle

FH is my second home
if they confirm he was recruited by foreign operatives then they can and probably will do whatever the hell they want with him. that's what tends to happen in the spy game.
what also tends to happen is that his bacon *might* get saved if the US feel guilty enough / want future recruits to be equally helpful, and then you'll see something in the papers that the Pakistani government starts a new building program somewhere, or a new trade agreement, or whatever. or you hear nothing. either way, the guy will have told them everything he knows about his recruiters, and then vanish in to a puff of smoke.

Quite frankly he is a toy that'll be used by both sides no matter what the truth is.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Man.. and only the US does that! Every other intelligence services plays it fair and everyone shakes hands after. Damn these Americans!

I don't remember other countries ramming the "fact" that they're the beacon of light and justice in the world, that what they're doing is right and that everyone else should be doing it their way (or we'll come over there and *make* you).

If you repeatedly proclaim yourselves as the "best country in the world" and don't live up to the standards that you say your country upholds much better than everyone else, don't be surprised when people have a pop... :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I do like you Scouse, but you are a twat sometimes mate, the things you come out with :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I do like you Scouse, but you are a twat sometimes mate, the things you come out with :(

I used to be very pro-America. But almost all of my life we've been tooling around the world with them - in practically a perpetual state of war (or waiting for the next one to roll around).

I see poverty and inequality in the UK and the US that we should be tackling so we can set an example to the world of the type of society it is possible to build - and IMO we should fix those problems before we aggressively and violently export our way of life.

Hands up, I've got it in for the US (and UK) at the moment. If we behaved better I'd be quieter on the subject - but I think we're getting worse, not better. :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I don't remember other countries ramming the "fact" that they're the beacon of light and justice in the world, that what they're doing is right and that everyone else should be doing it their way (or we'll come over there and *make* you).

If you repeatedly proclaim yourselves as the "best country in the world" and don't live up to the standards that you say your country upholds much better than everyone else, don't be surprised when people have a pop... :)

I guess you're safe in saying "humans are cunts" tbh. because nobody is pure, and in the game there are only winners and losers. being noble scores you no extra credit, which is a shame tbh, but the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom