Is this PvP? (*Contains harsh language)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Khael
If you really don't have anything interesting to add to this thread or err discussion just stay quiet. Ghey jokes are a bit old too you know...

Hey, it was you who told me that I was cute, sweetheart.
Now go ahead and break my heart... /sob, sniffle

[EDIT: Actually... I do not intend to indulge in flaming (though you and Nemesis are terrific muppets just screaming for it...), so put the clue stick down, Brinx;)]

O

old.Khael

I feel like I'm arguing with a 5 year old retard, and I think I'll stop now :sleeping: Edit your posts more, dipshit? :{

O

old.Khael

Where the fuck did you get that pic? In your kitchen? :[

EDIT: Hmm, first you edit your posts and now you delete them... or was it a moderator? :[

K

klavrynd

Seems moderators don't like me. There was nothing wrong with this pic was there? Maybe they just don't like flaming

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Yes... little Khael's verbal feces was left untouched while our most amusing images were removed. Cruel world...

Just for, you know, promoting the fine arts...
I had another image prepared for Khael.
french1.jpg

Harmless, ain't it?

O

old.Khael

Well, I'm not surprised by this, it's against most of the board's guidelines to post your RL address and/or RL pics. Especially when you look like 'retardedshit...' .

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Khael
Well, I'm not surprised by this, it's against most of the board's guidelines to post your RL address and/or RL pics. Especially when you look like 'retardedshit...' .

That's why you haven't posted a picture yet, hm?
You are going to get this thread close, dirtmouth...

Want another hug from the carebear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom