Is this a known bug?

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
has anyone seen the bug yet where.. someone will attack you or you see someone.. and they are wearing no armour.. you see no weapons, and no attack animations when they are attacking.. and if they attack you first auto target targets a horse ??

had this happen to me like 6 times now, its very annoying cant tell what class the attacker is.. and if its a ranged character attacking me i try to /face and im facing a random nearby horse.. with a horse targetted.. very annoying.

confused

Can't get enough of FH
What, a bug??? I thought all those people were just going nekked??? Also after a while you learn the names of the players and their classes, you don't even have to see them to know their class

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
confused said:
What, a bug??? I thought all those people were just going nekked??? Also after a while you learn the names of the players and their classes, you don't even have to see them to know their class

He cant do that, it requires a brain :(

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
i recognise most of them thats why the bug didnt annoy me until now.. but i just attacked a kobold in melee thinking it was a shammy and it turned out to be a warlok with all three chambers up :/

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
happened to me once but sounds odd that it happens many times in a row to you, rightnow it imo

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
XenX said:
i just attacked a kobold in melee thinking it was a shammy

shamans are extremely dangerous and should never be approached without any backup. you dug your own grave mymate.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
you my fellow daoc'er just made a mistake under the presumption that camlann shamans have skill!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
FallycSymbol said:
you my fellow daoc'er just made a mistake under the presumption that camlann shamans have skill!

and you my dear sir made the mistake Camlann rangers have skill to kill them!

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
FallycSymbol said:
who needs skill to play ranger?

FallycSymbol said:
Currently playing:
Bleed, 40+ Ranger Hib/Glastonbury

sounds like you wanna tell us all something we've been telling you for a long time?

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
sounds like you wanna tell us all something we've been telling you for a long time?

just cause i play one doesn't mean i need skill to do it :)

Epo

Loyal Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
just cause i play one doesn't mean i need skill to do it :)

no no, u won't get out of this shameful incidence this time :twak:

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
this just in, telling everyone how great you are and telling them how much they suck compared to you makes you look like a nerd, irl... :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:
this just in, using ras to not die makes you suck

suprised you caught that, what with SOS'ing away when you saw it inc.

nah you do have a point enkor, but then again your not using an ability to win a fight, your using it to escape. I would not care too much if you sos'd away from a fight with someone, but if you found you could never beat them so you smack em a few times and then run away, thats lame.

i fought you once and you sos'd away, i used wing'd helm and you bloody snared me! was a good tactic and you stopped yourself dying so although i will take the piss at every opportunity i would probably have used it if bahumat had access to it.

in short, i love you but your legs are too hairy!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
I don't sos from fights i have a chance of winning (and i don't start fights like that either).

Your point about sosing from fights i cant win is retarded, are you telling me you attack fgs solo on your paladin? ofc not, im allowed to avoid dying just as much as everyone else. Solo healers use instas on me to run away all the time, are they OMGLAME?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:
I don't sos from fights i have a chance of winning (and i don't start fights like that either).

Your point about sosing from fights i cant win is retarded, are you telling me you attack fgs solo on your paladin? ofc not, im allowed to avoid dying just as much as everyone else. Solo healers use instas on me to run away all the time, are they OMGLAME?

lol ofc you wont run from a fight you have a chance at winning, but when its not going like you want it to be you will ofc sos away. i'd imagine classes like warlocks or vampir's or maybe heretic's you will mezz then run or sos away.

your class will always have trouble (like many others) unless you have phase shift etc (mainly for warlocks), those troublesome classes mean if you see them you can run off, its using your class to its fullest but also kinda lame.

unless ofc you actually try and kill warlock's/vamp's which i cant see you winning unless you use alot of your rr10 spent tools

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i haven't sosed from any 1vs1 fight in a loooooong time anyway, yes i fight vamps (easy), yes i fight warlocks (not so easy). Only time i will use sos 1vs1 is to catch a caster, avoid cc, use fa1, or to run away if someone jumps me on 50% and no power etc.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:
i haven't sosed from any 1vs1 fight in a loooooong time anyway, yes i fight vamps (easy), yes i fight warlocks (not so easy). Only time i will use sos 1vs1 is to catch a caster, avoid cc, use fa1, or to run away if someone jumps me on 50% and no power etc.

so why does everyone say SOS+Skold in the same sentence, either your lying or you get leeched alot.

as for vamps being easy i somehow doubt that, charge+fumble= whole world of troubles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom