Is sending them to 'coventry' the only way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
On a more serious note, do you really think that behaving like a 12 yr old girl will really convince them that you are mature enough to even look at a vagina let alone interact with it. You appear to be as petulant in rl as you are on these boards so my tip to you is..."GROW THE FUCK UP".
Haha, considering that, surely you're now approaching the stage of holding hands? What's that, about seven y/o? Hell, that'd be even rather mature for you. And to think that I used to like you when you played Hib. Luckily that I saw the error of my mistakes and I can quite safely say to you now: Fuck off.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
Thank god i got cool parrents when it comes to sex :p only thing my dad said when i had my first girl over was if i fuckt her :p
Ya, same here :p Altho he also asked whether we did it safe, ofcourse.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
When i was 16 my parents would never allow me to bring a girl back to my bedroom, and that was only 14 years ago :)

I'm all for cool parents, but i'm planning on having kids myself and when i do i'm going to be sensible with them. I wouldn't allow a 16 year old child of mine to have a "partner" over unless i knew they were in a serious relationship. And only then when they can show they are emotionally old enough to handle sex (which in terms of me would have meant i wouldn't have allowed myself to get it on till i was nearly 30.......)

Although TBH any child of mine is never going to have sex, i'm going to embarass them so much they would never consider it :) and if it's a girl she's going to be locked in a cupboard till she's 45 as i know what boys are like....

As for your situation, respect your parents wishes, as people have said offer to sleep on the sofa.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
As for your situation, respect your parents wishes, as people have said offer to sleep on the sofa.

but what stops him/her from relocating during the night?

your kids are gonna hate you so bad, i seriously urge you to think about relaxing your parenting techniques, the last thing you want is for him/her/them to do stuff behind your back

like smoke, take drugs, become a seasoned criminal or have more kids and STI's than their age

remember, forbidden fruit and genesis

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
psyco said:
but what stops him/her from relocating during the night?

your kids are gonna hate you so bad, i seriously urge you to think about relaxing your parenting techniques, the last thing you want is for him/her/them to do stuff behind your back

like smoke, take drugs, become a seasoned criminal or have more kids and STI's than their age

remember, forbidden fruit and genesis
thats bullshit, you child dont go criminal on your ass just coz they dont get it their way.

nothing stops him from relocating at night but something called trust makes you think he's gonna stay, break the trust, break alot of oppotunities (sp?). think we've all tried it this way

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
thats bullshit, you child dont go criminal on your ass just coz they dont get it their way.

nothing stops him from relocating at night but something called trust makes you think he's gonna stay, break the trust, break alot of oppotunities (sp?). think we've all tried it this way

well yes, say your kid(if you have any) asks for a car for his birthday, you say no, he/she's passed his test... so he/she is desperate to drive, but hasn't enough income to get a drivable car, what will it do? take yours or steal one...
or it wants a ipod/mobile phone... same thing, only they will probably steal one
though, i agree most children wouldn't do this cause of the strict upbringing, but im sure some do

say they break his parents trust then, but he/she moves back after they've had their fun... and the parents wont know anyway cause they will be in coventry

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
IMO if he is responsible enough to look after his little sis why they fuck off out partying in Covo, then he is responisble enough to have some female company over night.

But coming on to FH going mental about it aint going to help you, just tell her not to forget her toothbrush and say fuck all to your piss head parents. :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Starwind said:
IMO if he is responsible enough to look after his little sis why they fuck off out partying in Covo, then he is responisble enough to have some female company over night.

But coming on to FH going mental about it aint going to help you, just tell her not to forget her toothbrush and say fuck all to your piss head parents. :D

I can't wait for your little one to grow up :D I shall name him, MiniRoy! he's gonna be a lil nutter :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
psyco said:
while thats a good idea once you own property, you are no longer a child and you loose your childhood... and from that day on your have to work till you retire...

but he says he is mature and wants to be independant ASAP. if he really means that he would be out making his own way right now.

i can safely say i dont want to be 100% independant just yet and im 20 :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
well yes, say your kid(if you have any) asks for a car for his birthday, you say no, he/she's passed his test... so he/she is desperate to drive, but hasn't enough income to get a drivable car, what will it do? take yours or steal one...
or it wants a ipod/mobile phone... same thing, only they will probably steal one
though, i agree most children wouldn't do this cause of the strict upbringing, but im sure some do

damn, kids are fucked up in the uk!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
though,
In Belgium, they simply stab and kill an innocent teenager in the subway station for his mp3-player. Lucky UK'ers :(

tris-

you must understand pscyo is talking about the extreme, not everyday person.

Tilda

So whats happening bugz? was it last night you got pussy, or what? what are you doing tonight?!

tris-

Tilda said:
So whats happening bugz? was it last night you got pussy, or what? what are you doing tonight?!

quick quick so tilda can fill in the rest of his fantasy

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
He stayed over at his GF place yesterday, atleast that is what I was told :>

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
In Belgium, they simply stab and kill an innocent teenager in the subway station for his mp3-player. Lucky UK'ers :(

happend one time. And wasn't a person with belgium nationality who did it btw :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
happend one time. And wasn't a person with belgium nationality who did it btw :)
I do am aware of that bitch :p I was attempting a funny :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:

Slept round her dad's yesterday. Her mum & step-dad also ordered her a double bed for some unknown reason. So yeah, night together in a double bed - weren't half bad. And we had Subway too - nicest food ever :D

Tonight, I aimed to go to the party with them but they rang me earlier today and said they wouldn't have enough spaces in the cab so I can't :l. Then they suggested I stayed round Zoe's house for the night instead. Ironic thing is, it was me asking my parents to let her stay round my house because I couldn't stay around hers due to the paper round. =/

Ignorance is bliss! Or sommet like that :twak:

Tilda

Why dont you stay around hers but leave early? :p

/edit, also another line of argument you could use would be "Well Zoe's parents are fine with us, and you dont have a problem with me going round there to stay over, don't you think it would be fairer on them if you let me and Zoe stay over here once in a while?"

Tilda

8 miles is under 30 mins bike ride or just over an hours walk.
tbfh, i'd cycle eight miles to sleep with the woman I loved :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just to try and give a "parent" perspective; With the increasing "teen" pregnancies and such, i can't blame your parents for not wanting you to sleep with a girl.

And it doesn't matter if you would never ever do anything, things lead to other things and that's a fact, moreso with raging hormones.

EDIT: Oh forgot to mention the calssic golden rule: As long as you're living under my roof, you obey my rules.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
8 miles is under 30 mins bike ride or just over an hours walk.
tbfh, i'd cycle eight miles to sleep with the woman I loved :p
i can only just run at 8mph let alone run :) probably closer to 2.5 hours walk for an average person.

Tilda

yaruar said:
i can only just run at 8mph let alone run :) probably closer to 2.5 hours walk for an average person.

Pff mortals! :p

tris-

Bugz said:
She lives 8 miles away from me so it's impratical... :(

you ride a bike you fucking tosser (soz but its the truth, you cant paper round without a bike).

OMG 8 MILES.

holy fucking shit, you can walk that in an hour or less. with a bike 8 miles is a warmup.
an average walking pace is 4 mph.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
you ride a bike you fucking tosser (soz but its the truth, you cant paper round without a bike).

OMG 8 MILES.

holy fucking shit, you can walk that in an hour or less. with a bike 8 miles is a warmup.
an average walking pace is 4 mph.

Sorry but my idea isn't to go to bed at midnight onwards, get up at 5am, ride to my house, then ride and do a 1 hour paper round. I'm not fit enough for that - sorry.

And secondly, how do you walk that in an hour or less if the average walking pace is 4mph? Oo

To be honest, I don't give a flying fuck about cycling speeds or have you. I'm aware it is an option. However, part of the best thing about having someone over (or being round someone elses) is that you get to wake up next to each other and laze about for a little while.

That said, why don't you go and do 8 miles on a bike Tris, after all, we're all as fit as you! :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Sorry but my idea isn't to go to bed at midnight onwards, get up at 5am, ride to my house, then ride and do a 1 hour paper round. I'm not fit enough for that - sorry.

And secondly, how do you walk that in an hour or less if the average walking pace is 4mph? Oo

To be honest, I don't give a flying fuck about cycling speeds or have you. I'm aware it is an option. However, part of the best thing about having someone over (or being round someone elses) is that you get to wake up next to each other and laze about for a little while.

That said, why don't you go and do 8 miles on a bike Tris, after all, we're all as fit as you! :)

Pretty lazy for someone who moaned about wanting to be able to sleep with their girlfriend for new years, putting in some effort generally ups you from being at the average..never noticed that? You walk, a little faster..

I guess waking up with them is the best thing, for someone(your age)who doesn't have commitments..a job generally means you don't get to do that.

This thread was totally pointless, seeing as you didn't get your way..but you got another option which involved a little bit of effort and you couldn't be bothered.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
Pretty lazy for someone who moaned about wanting to be able to sleep with their girlfriend for new years, putting in some effort generally ups you from being at the average..never noticed that? You walk, a little faster..

I guess waking up with them is the best thing, for someone(your age)who doesn't have commitments..a job generally means you don't get to do that.

This thread was totally pointless, seeing as you didn't get your way..but you got another option which involved a little bit of effort and you couldn't be bothered.

Whatever.

Carry on trying to make me look like 'ze bad one' because I won't take that option. This isn't a thread on how to ride a bike 8 miles. It's a thread on how to somehow earn respect and get out of an awkward situation. The thread title was misleading and I wrote it when fucked off but hey, that's what emotions does.

Making the effort to do 8 miles, then a paper round is all fair and I probably could not achieve that via. bike riding (I have terrible fitness since braking my collarbone). However, I am more interested in the fact I spent last night alone in my house because everyone went to a party (not enough room in the cab for me :/) and that I couldn't have someone over to stay even though we would have been asleep by the time they got in.

I enjoyed being home alone yesterday till 1am anyway - Little Britain rocked :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to sound snappy, even if I come across that way and I understand it's their house but to be honest, i'm the most unspoilt kid in the country and what I'm asking for is more a question of respect than avaliability or what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom