Is sending them to 'coventry' the only way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Whatever.

Carry on trying to make me look like 'ze bad one' cause I fail to give a flying fuck.

I enjoyed being home alone yesterday till 1am anyway - Little Britain rocked :rolleyes:

Good for you, got any toys left in your pram? :) must be pretty empty by now..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
Good for you, got any toys left in your pram? :) must be pretty empty by now..

Read the edit and get off the thread because you're obviously missing the point of it.

Thxs :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Quite sure the way you've handled the situation was the reason everything unfolded the way it did, grow up and maybe you'll get respected..anyone with a little bit of intelligence would understand that. I guess they didn't have enough room in the cab for you, because you told them you didn't want to go?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz did you really expect sympathy over this?

You ARE acting like a kid in that situation.

You "lock" yourself in your room and then wonder why they didn't take you along. "There's no room in the cab so you can't go" is a piss poor way of saying "Then stay home you lil brat".

You don't think about the parents perspective at all in this matter. Sex is ALWAYS a risk when in the same bed. first it's all cuddly cuddly, then all of a sudden; Whoops, bob's your uncle and my dick's in your poonanny!

That's why they called it "rolling in the hay", it wasn't about sex, but it sure as hell ended up in a rogering. Maybe starts off with a little "Show me yours and i'll show you mine" or some "fiddling about" or "dryhumping" and the old "Do you have protection" goes out the window with the "I'll pull out i promise" line and next thing you know, you're with a screaming child at the wellfare line 'cause your parents kicked you out for being a dumb f*ck.

I know you're pissed off, but try to listen to the reasons. Their not saying "no" just so they can go out and laugh at you from the window.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Bugz did you really expect sympathy over this?

You ARE acting like a kid in that situation.

You "lock" yourself in your room and then wonder why they didn't take you along. "There's no room in the cab so you can't go" is a piss poor way of saying "Then stay home you lil brat".

You don't think about the parents perspective at all in this matter. Sex is ALWAYS a risk when in the same bed. first it's all cuddly cuddly, then all of a sudden; Whoops, bob's your uncle and my dick's in your poonanny!

That's why they called it "rolling in the hay", it wasn't about sex, but it sure as hell ended up in a rogering. Maybe starts off with a little "Show me yours and i'll show you mine" or some "fiddling about" or "dryhumping" and the old "Do you have protection" goes out the window with the "I'll pull out i promise" line and next thing you know, you're with a screaming child at the wellfare line 'cause your parents kicked you out for being a dumb f*ck.

I know you're pissed off, but try to listen to the reasons. Their not saying "no" just so they can go out and laugh at you from the window.

I'm not expecting sympathy, and people did suggest some good points. I understand the parents PoV here and to be honest, I agreed with them up to the point where I found out I'd be spending my New Years in alone. I always believed in the idea of give a little to take a little. But oh well, when i'm older, parties round mine every night! ;)

Btw, don't doubt that I am lying (in respect to the cab thing). ;)

But I won't bother replying from now on. The first few pages were helpful and I thank those for their comments. But now it has turned into some fest involving abuse etc. GG to Tris etc. with their oh so helpful comments. Your a fuckin tosser too Tris :)

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Bugz said:
i'm the most unspoilt kid in the country

Atleast you have a roof over your head and parents who don't constantly beat you - atleast you are given the opertunity for good future and you are surrounded by a family who love you - the world is your oyster and you're going on about being the most unspoilt kid in the country? If you were ever one of those homeless kids and the ones that are abused by their parents then you can come back and talk about how 'crap' your life is and how your parents whom are 'wankers' (as if a double bed and a fridge weren't enough).

Everything you have said in this thread sums up the stereotypical teenager perfectly. I won't bother forking out every single one of the evidence.

Just remember that your parents care for you and are not your enemies.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
oh well, when i'm older, parties round mine every night! ;)

I hope you know a lot of hooker's numbers, with your richkid attitude you'll have a hard time getting "friends" to come to this party.

P.S. You brought the abuse on yourself :| i just felt the need to chime in. One of my new years resolutions was to be less nice to people :)

Tilda

Tris and Bugz chill the hell out.
I dont know why you two always get on eachothers nerves just keep it out of this thread.

Bugz, while I think that you're being treated slightly unfairly, my parents always said, if you want to be treated like an adult, act like one.
When I was a dick when i was younger, if we were out on public my dad would tell me I was acting like a baby, and if I didnt stop, he'd start holding my hand.
If you want respect, throwing a paddy, hiding in your room and being stroppy is not the way to get it. I'm not having a go so don't get arsey with me :p just chill out, if your relationship is so strong there will be plenty more times you get to wake up next to her.

Regarding the bike, get training then :p although going to bed at 12 and waking at 5 isn't ideal, isn't sleeping with her for that long better than watching little britain until 12?

Mey

Part of the furniture
ROFLMAO at this thread tbh.. and a sign of what the youth of today is coming too.. i had no money the other day to get the bus home from work, i had to walk 6 miles in a suit in the rain, do you know how humilitating that was... ey'ey'.. (and fyi im as lazy as the next person, but the bus driving wasn't having any of my blag.. knew i should of tried the my wallet got stolen line :()

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
When I was a dick when i was younger, if we were out on public my dad would tell me I was acting like a baby, and if I didnt stop, he'd start holding my hand.
lol genius!

Tilda

Tris, you havent done anything specific, I just get the feeling theres a lot of hostility around between you two.

I've deleted the last few posts about it, but please, keep the bitching to yourselves now.
I'm gonna start handing out warnings for abuse, especially as i've asked you both to cut it out (quite reasonably too! :p)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Jesmin said:
the world is your oyster and you're going on about being the most unspoilt kid in the country?
Heh, I'm pretty sure it was just a manner of speech. (or whatever it is called in English :))
NikonL said:
with your richkid attitude you'll have a hard time getting "friends" to come to this party
Honestly, I fail to see how you've concluded to richkid.
Tilda said:
That's one fcking rox dad! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom