Is it me or?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
<shrug> Let people play as they wish, Pandora (i think) SoS on inc in every fight, each to their own :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
stupeh said:
I said from my point of view, and even put it on bold so even someone with your level of intelligence could understand it, but obviously it wasn't clear enough, so here it is again, in caps, bold and underlined! Wonder if you'll get my point.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOUR GROUP WITH A FIGHT WITHOUT USING BANELORD + REAVER BOMB.

Clear enough? I dare you to tell me what i have and haven't seen, and that i'm lieing. It will make me laugh so much i'll probably thank you for being such an idiot.

I have never seen your group winning a fair fight at all actually. Must be the same blindness you got. I think it's a disease.

You comment on our group and have no fucking clue about how we use the bombs, unaware/unprepared my ass. We bomb as many people midcombat after several minutes who are stuck to a BG'er or Cleric as many we bomb from a good mezz at the start and we surely had more success with bomb attemps than with losing them. Furthermore we leave the keep with RAs down even we try to rotate the bombs.

So your perspective is flawed once again and worth nothing. Thank you for your contribution though. Maybe something less narrow-minded next time.

Gamah

Banned
Well here goes

A lot of this whine comes from the fact Albion/Prydwen has the WORST community there is..like to face facts or not Albion could not organise a pissup in a brewey. When I log into Albion I get the feeling that everyone is out of themselves in RvR..if they rolled by bigger numbers all they do is simply log in a scout/infil/minstrel or camp a place with many other albs, in order to stand a chance against an opted group running about.

Now in Hiberna it works differently, theres a good sence of community..people if they get rolled will try to form a balanced group with 2 druids and a bard at least in order to start wining fights. This was unaffected by the underpopulation that the server suffered about 5/6 months back. This makes people (Albs) Cry about how hibs run and opted group at 2pm..its because Albion doesn't have the get up and go to form opted groups (2 clerics / sorc) to counter an enemy realms group, they just log or pve or zerg instead..

Now like it or not I have played both realms, and there is a clear difference..many I have spoken to who come from Mid/Hib Excal say exactly the same thing..there is a lack of community on Alb/Pry.

I hate to say this / no doubt some people in denial will flame me..but Albions situation is it's own fault.

Theres what 1 maybe 2 alb groups that run regularly, and about 6/8 hib fg's that run regularly..and about 3/4/5 Mid groups that run regularly..Whos fault is that? You can't blame mythic or overpowered classes..you can blame the complete lack of organisation IN albion and the fragmented community (theres like how many alliances on Alb, and only 2 main ones on Hib)

Now Roleplayers can play how they like..but at the same time what makes it so that they can tell "leet" players that run in opted groups and don't like tower takes how to play. You have no more justifcation to tell me how to play, than I have to tell you how to play.. And to the poster that said everyone was looking for solo fights..mate that only happens to Albion.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Just been told what stupeh posted by someone.We had some arguments in the past and i cba getting abused so he's on /ignore but i will say this:

As Martok said we try to rotate bombs.And we do leave the keep with RA's down more often than not.Ask the group - im constantly harrying them :twak: :twak: :twak: to rebuff faster - ideally i like to be leaving whatever keep we're based out of that night just as res sick is going.

Like i said Stupeh, the offer to join our ts server (in listenmode only) ANY evening we're running stands stands.Organise it with one of our lot who uses IRC or FH PM them.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Dont agree with everything gamah said, but tbh he's right about one thing that hib has that alb doesnt on the whole - a very strong sense of community thats been largely generated especially amongst the old guard of players from being the underdogs for a long time.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes Gamah, you helped the Albion community very good by yelling "for Arthur" at it and verbally abusing "noobs" cause you are so leet.

You also help the Albion community now with playing a zerging/adding Bainshee and yet you still blame the behaviour of others.

Nice hypocrisy there.

Gamah

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Like i said Stupeh, the offer to join our ts server (in listenmode only) ANY evening we're running stands stands.Organise it with one of our lot who uses IRC or FH PM them.

Apprantly Manisch sounds like a Gremlin, according to Brite xD

Gamah

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yes Gamah, you helped the Albion community very good by yelling "for Arthur" at it and verbally abusing "noobs" cause you are so leet.

You also help the Albion community now with playing a zerging/adding Bainshee and yet you still blame the behaviour of others.

Nice hypocrisy there.

So what? Did I ever say that I wanted to help Albion..no I was just saying what you problem is. Albion has people like you in it..and thats its main problem.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
As for the alliances, i TRIED to organise a melded alliance of all the major and realm-conscious rvr/pve guilds not long after NF but to be quite frank there was too many egos, too many people vying to rule something before it was even born, so i gave up.

And yes when he's upset he does.The scary one is smelly though - silence punctuated by disturbing comments like "Im humping Graes leg baby"... :eek7:

Gamah

Banned
Exactly Evita..confirming what I just said :p Too many Egos = your realm is doomed..give char transfer to excal tbh.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for telling me that what i see is wrong, knew it'd happen. :D

Also, i don't give a fuck if you've never seen my group win a fair fight, i know what happens, i'm happy with it, so i won't argue over it. Obviously you don't feel the same or you wouldn't feel the need to argue so strongly over what you do!

If i don't see you do something, i can't say you do or don't do it, i state what i see and what i experience. Obviously i don't know all you do, hence me saying it's from my point of view. I don't care if someone tells me that you killed 12fg hibs alone without using bomb, based on what i have seen, i would have to see it to believe it, and change my opinion. Basing my judgement on what someone has told me would be a bit stupid, right?

Boggy, i'm saying that i have never seen his group win without bomb, so that is the opinion of the group i take. If someones opinion is redundant why are we all using a forum to express opinions if they are all wrong. You can't tell someone what they think?

Btw Manisch, why are you calling people hypocrites when you are one of the biggest around?

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Ah Chips me fav kids program trust you Stinky :clap:
Gamah,er X-realming e-peen guy on about Albion Community hmmmm wonder why he did'nt enjoy lol

Gamah

Banned
Thats like the oldest shit ever..at least come up with something original child.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Thats like the oldest shit ever..at least come up with something original child.
just a bit of fun no need to go into a sulk babeugh :p

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
I find that statement just plain funny - wont even bother to dignify the claim that choice of realm has anything to do with what kind of person someone is in terms of commitment or playstyle.
its not about choosing a side, its about power, there are some people wich want to support the weak (not so many when i look around in the real world), and there are much more followers if the powerfull.

Jjuraa

Banned
scarloc said:
blame gamah and jjuraa \o/

holy shit gamah now we're being charged with destroying prydwen xD

is this all because we formed a "wtfelitist" rvr guild? excuse me all to hell for trying to find some like-minded friends to form a group with.

i beleive one of the first arguments put forward in any post where roleplayers are flamed is "roleplayers pay their subscription just like everyone else so they can play how they want". I think it only fair that you get your age-old arguments used right back at you so...

i pay my subscription just like you, and nothing in the CoC says i cant walk round being an elitist prick if i want to? its funny actually cos i had a good time taking albs keeps back with a bunch of guys ive mostly never met before the other night.

Is it me or are even the roleplayers turning into senseless whiners now?

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Aye same shit but true shit and I ain't blaming nobody for ruining a community just having a laugh at you commenting on it ok son?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Soooo when did people start noticing daoc has been getting 'leet'? :< Slow :x

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
holy shit gamah now we're being charged with destroying prydwen xD

is this all because we formed a "wtfelitist" rvr guild? excuse me all to hell for trying to find some like-minded friends to form a group with.

i beleive one of the first arguments put forward in any post where roleplayers are flamed is "roleplayers pay their subscription just like everyone else so they can play how they want". I think it only fair that you get your age-old arguments used right back at you so...

i pay my subscription just like you, and nothing in the CoC says i cant walk round being an elitist prick if i want to? its funny actually cos i had a good time taking albs keeps back with a bunch of guys ive mostly never met before the other night.

Is it me or are even the roleplayers turning into senseless whiners now?

Dont think either of you are capable of anything quite that grand tbh, just Gamah seems to mourn the loss of alb community (or something to that effect) while hardly helping himself. Forget about your guild tbh, thats nothing to do with anything in this thread.

p.s. Im hardly a roleplayer, direct that argument at someone else.

Brite

Banned
Xxcalibur said:
love this ppl qqing about overpowered hib when the best setup for RvR atm is alb with : 2 clerc 1 sorc 1 theur 1 friar 1 pally 2 mercs why ?

- best mezz, 6 resist , 1 theur can win a fight if know to play , 1000 AF with a pally + plus mercs with DT ( 1000 af + DT from mercs = more chance to win tanks vs tanks grps ( if ma goes for tanks ) , acces to STT , 2 grapple bots + friar can go offensive ( warden sux offensive) and a long etc.... but you guys keep playing scouts or your silly mincers .... instead of try to make a decent fg.

omg totaly agree with xxcal :p

most albs dont play to work together really, most just wanna wtfpwn solo, well supposedly solo, with all the other "soloers" ect ect blah

instead of rolling a group class and learning how to play it good and get it good items, you piss about rolling scouts, and that is why you will never be successful

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

most albs dont play to work together really, most just wanna wtfpwn solo, well supposedly solo, with all the other "soloers" ect ect blah

instead of rolling a group class and learning how to play it good and get it good items, you piss about rolling scouts, and that is why you will never be successful

Yeah its true, hard to get all the classes we need atm :) plus if ones available, chances are they wont be a very high rr. Still get some good groups out though occasionally, roll on cluster for more people :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Brite said:

I still not got a stealther at level 50 on either of my accounts :( Damn.

Just started leveling me a theurg mind you. But leveling the old way with no pl from 25-50 with my girl's tic so gonna take us awhile. But in the end hopefully have a semi decent rvr theurg to help groups as they severly lacking atm :(

Gamah

Banned
scarloc said:
p.s. Im hardly a roleplayer, direct that argument at someone else.

I Have seen your guild try to RvR :p..You roleplay not splitting on inc then you roleplay being AOE stunned then you roleplay dying in seconds to pbaoe xD

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I Have seen your guild try to RvR :p..You roleplay not splitting on inc then you roleplay being AOE stunned then you roleplay dying in seconds to pbaoe xD

haha, ok whatever :] afaik thats never happened, not that I can prove either way but doubtful dying to stun/pbaoe really? Die to bainshee or assist trains sure :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom