Is it just me or has GOA got their heads stuck up their own arses?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
hahahhahah release date hahhahaha, u need a sense of humour to play this game these days.... thank god for drink

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
totally same or even worse in hungary. you cant buy daoc at all in shops, and you cant even order them, they just cant bring any. so the only way if you want to play is to go to another country, visit a computer shop and hope they have it.. its so dam lame, we're even part of EU!!! - and no shops sell daoc, nor magazines write about it... only spreads because i like daoc, so i suggest is to my friend.. (than 2 months looking for the game..)
A few copies of them were in the shops. I can understand them tho, no business to order SI/ToA/Gold whatever, I think the Hungarian DAoC Community never contained more than 50 ppl (yeh, Prydwen were lucky with the majority of us ;) ) and maybe half of us or even less live in the capitol. Even if they ordered it, getting it online would be cheaper.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
It's just funny that in such times of players leaving in droves, they have to make it harder for those still playing and for those that would like to try the game. Funny in a twisted way, of course.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
It's just funny that in such times of players leaving in droves, they have to make it harder for those still playing and for those that would like to try the game. Funny in a twisted way, of course.

yep, it falls into another of those "out-of-our-hands" replies, must be great working for GOA tbh, but translating must get boring sometimes...

hmmm wonder if u started a list of "MMORPG 50 Greatest Fuckups" how many times would DAoC or GOA appear in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom