Is being gay treatable?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Wij said:
I thought the actual line was about doubling your chances. Anyway, you've pulled Andeh...

*ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

I'm actually a bit frightened that you know the original Allen quote, Wij. Scared, and slightly aroused that is oO

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
Who cares about gays? I wish people would stop going on about it. I read in FHM that there are 2 penguins who shag each other senseless. They're both males.

Personally I'm of the opinion that its a chemical imbalance in the brain, since just about everything we do and think is influenced by 'stuff' in the ol' grey matter.

Anyone who could even consider this as a point of view is a fucking homophobic idiot.

And an ignorant turd.

tankgirl_ni

Fledgling Freddie
being a wee bit gay myself i find the religious mentalists rather amusing. i had a bit of an interesting run in with one a while ago which led to me being stuck in a police holding cell for 4 hours.. not an experiance i want to relive!

- there was more to it tho.. a few weeks ago i had a nasty accident with some hairdye which burnt off the majority of hair on my head.. the only solution was to shave it and start again... JUST TO CLARIFY it wasn't planned.. it wasn't a statement...and i loved my hair.. and i'm only a little bit gay.. i aint no crazy dyke laydee...

anyway.. i'm dandering round belfast city centre (not exactly known for its openmindedness or cultural diversity..) and this mentalist with some rather disturbing placards of anti-abortion images and various other religious "SINNER YOU WILL BURN IN HELL" banners etc invades my personal space and shuvs a leaflet in my face which I graciously turned down with a "no thankyou".
So she turns round and says to me at the top of her voice "homosexuality is a sin and a crime against god.. i will pray for you and ask jesus to cure you!" well.. already feeling crap because i'd lost my hair and had this nutbag only added to my general clinically fedupness. so I said "excuse me?!" and she went off on an illinformed ignorant homophobic rant. so i stopped her and said.. "right, so i have no hair, and you assume i'm gay. how do you know i haven't got lukaemia?" at which point the crazy woman starts to panic and offers to pray for me again putting her arm around me. i normally have a pretty good temper but unfortunately for her i was already having a bad day. i shook the woman's arm off me and asked her nicely not to touch me again.. so she puts her hand on my shoulder and asks me if i have though about asking god to help me. she really knew how to push the limit.
- admittedly at this point i was in the wrong and i fully accept i should not have pushed over her wee table and put my foot through her placards or shouted obcentites but.. well.. i was having a really bad day... so yeh, just so happened some cops were coming down the road and they lifted me.. but turns out they were on my side and the crazy christian was well known for upsetting people.

i had my first crush on a girl in my class when i was 5 years old. i didn't know "gay" existed or have any gay influences... it was before every other person on telly was openly gay. i just thought she was really pretty and i wanted to kiss her.. is that so wrong!? ahh i dunno.. unbalanced brain chemistry.. mothers taking the pill.. not enough hugs... too many hugs... too much fast food.. i dunno what causes it (if anything) and i dont really care. as for a cure?! well.. everyone's seen the crazy things that happen in large crowds of religious people.. falling on the floor, crying, thinking that jesus is hugging them and stuff. maybe they are being touched by the hand of god.. or maybe its just mass hysteria caused by powerful public speaking and the need to copy what others around you are doing.. who knows.

all i know is i've been to church.. i've got caught up in the crying and falling on the floor.. but a cute girl still gave my tummy butterflies and made me want to kiss them. so i figured the whole church wouldn't really work for me at all.

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Next time you are going to cause a rucus in the city centre let me know so I can enjoy the entertainment. Joking aside, I feel for you, those guys are living in the wrong century/planet

tankgirl_ni

Fledgling Freddie
and there seems to be more and more of them every week!
as for the being "a wee bit gay"... i'm getting less and less gay by the minute.. me and my fella have been together 2 years as of yesterday! i'm as shocked as everyone else i think LOL

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
tankgirl_ni said:
admittedly at this point i was in the wrong and i fully accept i should not have pushed over her wee table and put my foot through her placards or shouted obcentites but.. well.. i was having a really bad day...

Hahaha, awesome. I fully endorse your Hulk-rage rampages against crazy annoying people.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
TdC said:
bisexuality for teh win. thus spake Woody Allen: "you're never alone on a friday night"

That quote is about masurbation not Bi's.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Oh my god, I love that mummy avatar of yours, Tsjiep! :worthy:

tankgirl_ni

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
yeah, but you fancy his sister don'y yeh? ;)

he wont let me meet her!... but yeh, i probably would!

as for pictorial evidence...
snoozy14.jpg

i look gay.. isn't that enough?

Chilly

Balls of steel
heh you look pretty good with no hair, although you're right, obviously a lezzah.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
tankgirl_ni said:
Heh

Reading that lot I thought you were 100% right, until I saw the pic.
Then I thought the batty old religious freak had a point.
Then I saw where the pic was hosted.

Then I was just confused.

Whatever, amusing story regardless :D

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
tankgirl_ni said:
he wont let me meet her!... but yeh, i probably would!

"pictar"
i look gay.. isn't that enough?

Yup, definately a rug muncher. :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Hey Im easily confused!

(what happened to "wee bit" :p )

tankgirl_ni

Fledgling Freddie
the wee bit is.. i'm attracted to girls.. but there is no way in hell i could ever go out with one again.. they are friggin mental! a bit of flirting and fun sure but.. relationship?! god no.
i'd choose a wedding dress and 2.4 children over that mental torment any day of the week!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
:worthy:

Your spot on about 1 thing though: you are all mental :D

tankgirl_ni

Fledgling Freddie
at least i admit it!

i'm really not a lezzah tho, 2 years with my man and still going strong!... he's got a shaved head too so it makes headrubs even more fun lol.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I would've thought 2 shaven heads rubbing vigorously against eachother would've created friction and/or a matchbox/matchstick aftereffect.

Tilda

Did the pic get edited out? Or am I missing something?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
No its right here.

tankgirl_ni said:

Actually you look like the girl from episode 1 of the 1st series of Peep Show. Jez thinks she has leukemia but she is just wearing a wolly hat indoors!

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Mobius said:
What on earth is a headrub?

This made me laugh.

Btw such a load of uneducated fucking tosh in this thread. I'd elaborate but this is the internet - I'd rather argue in the pub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom