iRvR-as long as its not in mid ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Shike said:
:eek7:

I thought you :wanker: over pics like that :/

but yeh, I actually agree with Pip, its not a very nice pic to look at for a straight guy. I dont hate gays in any way, but i dont like to get the sexpart of it displayed in my face, in any situation since I find it disgusting.

Thats a very provocative pic, you know that Wittor, and it doesnt do you any good at all. That pic would be allright on gayforum, but here, where minors read aswell, no ty.

pip said:
Can't you leave pic at the side of your bed so you and your friend can look at it? Got nothing against people being gay but don't ram It down the throat of the straight guys:twak: How about I blow nose leave snot all over my lips and post it on advatar? would'nt be nice would it

i sense two people are a little bit insecure in their sexuality. love is a beatiful thing regardless of which two that shows it (and i know wittor and rotecea are deeply in love!). live with it

ps: arid <3

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
but yeh, I actually agree with Pip, its not a very nice pic to look at for a straight guy. I dont hate gays in any way, but i dont like to get the sexpart of it displayed in my face, in any situation since I find it disgusting.

Thats a very provocative pic, you know that Wittor, and it doesnt do you any good at all. That pic would be allright on gayforum, but here, where minors read aswell, no ty.

And yet we have untold avatars which feature provocative pictures of women - nothing like some good old double standards though.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Javai said:
And yet we have untold avatars which feature provocative pictures of women - nothing like some good old double standards though.

repped! :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
To be fair, a 'straight' pic of a guy sat naked/half-dressed with his gf as avatar would get comment, so can't really pull the homophobic card.

Mebbe peeps are 'insecure about the mutual expression of human love' or somecrap, so am I at 8am on a tuesday morning drinking my instant coffee, but don't make em queerbashers.

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Can't you leave pic at the side of your bed so you and your friend can look at it? Got nothing against people being gay but don't ram It down the throat of the straight guys:twak: How about I blow nose leave snot all over my lips and post it on advatar? would'nt be nice would it

It's 2 guys just sitting there, what is your problem?

It's not like he has a pic of a bloke with his willy up the tunnel of another one?

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
To be fair, a 'straight' pic of a guy sat naked/half-dressed with his gf as avatar would get comment, so can't really pull the homophobic card.

tho whats wrong with sunny beach pictures

pip

Banned
Aithe said:
It's 2 guys just sitting there, what is your problem?

It's not like he has a pic of a bloke with his willy up the tunnel of another one?
I quess your female then?

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Its an avatar of him and his friend having a good time? whats wrong with that ?...

Doesnt have to have something with sex to do you disgusting pervert shike

pip

Banned
Aithe said:
Because I don't have a problem with 2 guys sitting next to eachother? right.
Are you female? answer plz It's not rocket science

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
As you could've easily learned from my post, I'm not. I'm not gay either, wich you would probably be calling me in your next post.

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
LOL I quess he got red lips drinking cherryade?

mmm pip u rly sound insecure about ur sexuality :eek: if u are honestly offended / annoyed by that pic u have issues :< imo

<3 lethul

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
swifteagle said:
Why do mids want iRvR as long as its not in their land

cos they lose DF if its in mid, and we all know how much they love those diamond seals :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Arid|Disci said:
mmm pip u rly sound insecure about ur sexuality :eek: if u are honestly offended / annoyed by that pic u have issues :< imo
Arid, your avatar offends me! I mean, nothing wrong about love, but please don't ram it down the throat of normal guys!

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Arid, your avatar offends me! I mean, nothing wrong about love, but please don't ram it down the throat of normal guys!

pff ur swedish :< why would I care ! - u guys have abba !!

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Its a heart.... has nothing to do with love, its an organ... Pervert ?!=!!)¤1

8DDD

pip

Banned
Arid|Disci said:

<3 lethul
If I wanted to see gay people I would go buy gayboy magazine:) But I'm not gay I don't mind gay people lol and not Insecure about my sexuality firm tits pussy ftw

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
i sense two people are a little bit insecure in their sexuality. love is a beatiful thing regardless of which two that shows it (and i know wittor and rotecea are deeply in love!). live with it

ps: arid <3

no, not really, I just dont like seeing 2 men involved in a romantic situation, thats all. I agree _love_ is a beautiful thing, doesnt mean I appreciate pictures of 2 halfnaked men showing it in the way its shown in that picture. If it was a guy and a girl I wouldnt be as affected ofc since I am straight but I wouldnt like a pic like that either, it just dont belong inhere imo. Halfneckid wimen, who cares, I prefer em IRL anyways :eek7: But then if it was a guy flexing or just halfneckid I wouldnt care at all. There are people who had that as avatars and I never ever posted anything against those pics since I just dont mind them.

You make it into something about my sexuality (which quite frankly, is a laugh), where you just assume and also ignore the fact you know nothing about me at all, that imo, is far worse than disliking a gaypic. At least I have a reasoning behind my opinion.

To the rest of you imbecills arguing, I cant really be arsed to even argue with you guys, I have my opinion and it wont move an inch and never will.

To Wittor, I am glad you are in love and is happy, I truly am, since I believe love is the ultimate foundation in our lives, I dont care if you are in love with a man, or a woman, or two, or seventeen of them, I just ask of you to reconsider your avatar since there are people reading this forum who just dont like to see it.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Belomar said:

do me do me! ;)

pip

Banned
Dam alb and mid get it together now I am out of here /YELLS TAXI

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
If I wanted to see gay people I would go buy gayboy magazine:) But I'm not gay I don't mind gay people lol and not Insecure about my sexuality firm tits pussy ftw

And if I wanted to see half naked women I'd buy Loaded or FHM.....but people like to use them as avatars. Again double standards, I have actually no problem with either half naked women or men as avatars but the hypocrisy is pathetic.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont see anything wrong in ppl having fantastic avatars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom