iRvR-as long as its not in mid ;)

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
Why do mids want iRvR as long as its not in their land,mids have been in alb the best part of 10 days,hibs take a keep in mid 2days later its gone,albs take one and a few hours later its gone.

Yet again the daytime mid zerg strike and will no doubt be knocking on berks again very soon,are you having withdrawal symptoms from Oriens bridge ? ;)

Why should albs and hibs allow mids to have iRvR in their lands when clearly they only want it on their terms ?

I hate fighting hibs much more than mids with bards spamming mezz non stop and being stunned to death every few seconds but atm I'd rather that than allow mids to get their way yet again.

Reasonable answers welcomed but I'm not holding my breath on that one ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
They don't want to risk losing relics, I suppose. And I think irvr in mid is a bit shit due to the brightness of it all, I'd rather have it in hib/alb.

alkz

Fledgling Freddie
The insta rvr in midgard is restricted to a very small area, between nottmore and bledmeer it's close to impossible to fight without adds from either players,mobs or guards because of the big great mountain they have over half the zone. Wouldnt mind having irvr in mid aslong as they removed the mountain around nottmore and removed the huge spawns of aggro mobs. Really don't mind it now either, but irvr in hib/alb is far better than in mid.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Fuking bright snow... and Mids dont do AC raids normally...so we want the PvErs to have as much work as possible before they get what they want

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
also, nerf the hib zerg (and what were the alb zerg doing in alb? -.-)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
get instant rvr back in alb :) rvr is only fun when there is instant rvr because then you have all the zergers/adders at one place an then you can just go some where else an have some good fights :D

pip

Banned
Irvr in mid= crap imo up and down that road ZZZzzz between glen-blen

berk is best more open:)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
the irvr in Mid has one thing that makes me chuckles every time i see it: the deathspam generated by the fanatical assasins :D

i even managed to set them on an alb fg with the help of one of their tanks who badly wanted a piece of me when i was unstealthed :D

Eyres

Banned
between notts and blend is just like tunnel zerg, nothing else... cant get anything else apart from wtfzerg

crim is the best place for irvr no doubt

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
swifteagle said:
Why do mids want iRvR as long as its not in their land,mids have been in alb the best part of 10 days,hibs take a keep in mid 2days later its gone,albs take one and a few hours later its gone.

Yet again the daytime mid zerg strike and will no doubt be knocking on berks again very soon,are you having withdrawal symptoms from Oriens bridge ? ;)

Why should albs and hibs allow mids to have iRvR in their lands when clearly they only want it on their terms ?

Organise that massive alb and hib zerg into something more effective than its current state. Midgard has some well respected and highly organised RvR raid leaders, its easy to kick youse guys out of our frontier....and we prefer taking your keeps than giving ours up.

The fact that mids can take and hold a foothold in other front yards while we kick invaders out fast says something don't you think?

Gamah

Banned
I love IRVR in mid, its great, I would log on my minstrel for once if there was good irvr in mid.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Mid seems to be able to field superior numbers during daytime hours which makes it easier for them to remove enemy realms from their frontier and to set up irvr elsewhere. Just look at the number of keeps Mids take before 3pm in the afternoon. It's a 24/7 game no issue with that but how they moan when Albs do it to them during the nighttime which is just as 'out of hours' for the majority of players as day-time is.

Gamah

Banned
Javai said:
Mid seems to be able to field superior numbers during daytime hours which makes it easier for them to remove enemy realms from their frontier and to set up irvr elsewhere. Just look at the number of keeps Mids take before 3pm in the afternoon. It's a 24/7 game no issue with that but how they moan when Albs do it to them during the nighttime which is just as 'out of hours' for the majority of players as day-time is.

Thats what happens when you realm is filled with swedish scummy students.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i like having RvR in mid, saves me a long walk :) and hadrian's is indeed getting boring. give something in hib instead, or at least make it between erasleigh, bold and... whatever the 3:rd one is called. surs?

Jarumda

Fledgling Freddie
Irvr in mid is fairly OK imo :p , the only place in recent times where I've actually found a solo fight for my warrior :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
iRvR is shit period, regardless of horizons and sightseeing -.-

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Those mobs are funny. Dunno wtf aggro rules they have, but seems you only have to pull em and they just run off and ninja the nearest tower. Pull em to an enemy grp, they leave you and zerg enemy grp.

About time someone pulled the GG to between nott and bled anyhow...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Thats what happens when you realm is filled with swedish scummy students.

Thank god I am not a student so that sentence doesnt apply to me :p

Oh and btw <3 swedish female students :flame:

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Why cant you people be arsed to take a boat instead of this irvr? ;<

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I agree even though Im a Mid...but there is ONE big difference...

Javai said:

I agree even though Iam a mid. But there is ONE big difference between Mids taking (retaking at odd hours is no reason to complain about from either mids or anyone else. No one wants enemies at their doorstep.), Mids dont go for Relics just because they can. Which both albs and hibs have been proven to do. Thats when the majority of the whine from Mids arrive. (Example: This christmaas holliday, when Alb serg took entired mid frontier + both relics at 06.00 31st of December (New Year).

I dont mind Albs or Hibs taking 1 keep in mid front during night time as long as they stop there and dont go for the PVE relic when there are no defenders logged on.

/Charmangle

ps. IRvr in Mid does have its destinct disadvantages...the snow just sucks to RvR in (dont mind Blend-Bled region as rvr spot since there are no snow there but that means you only have half a yard of rvr space...abit boring. To hit an interresting IRvR in mid youd have to have Hlid-Blend-Glen. Problem with that is that is highsnow area...so Mid just suck as far as Irvr goes!:/ ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom