News Iran car explosion kills nuclear scientist in Tehran

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It seems some people don't like to hear outside their comfort zone.
I'll leave this thread as a monument to entrenched thinking.
I could claim victory the moment personal insults began, but that would be condescending to the efforts of the participants to grasp larger ideas, they did try...a bit.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The 2 future missiles they are planning to develop can't even reach London, yet personally I would would of preferred WMDs in the hands of the original 5 but there is no going back now.

They don't have to. They could take out over 40% of the worlds oil supply within its range. Do that and watch the West's economies crumble.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Do that and watch the Middle East crumble too :) Not much global demand for sand :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Do that and watch the Middle East crumble too :) Not much global demand for sand :)

You've given me pause for thought here. I'm betting the religious-types wouldn't really give a fuck if Iran's economy crumbled because it would actually increase fundamentalist membership of their batshit church.

Yep, loads of people would die, but when has any religion cared about that? :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
You've given me pause for thought here. I'm betting the religious-types wouldn't really give a fuck if Iran's economy crumbled because it would actually increase fundamentalist membership of their batshit church.

Yep, loads of people would die, but when has any religion cared about that? :(
You forget that even fundamentalists need nice palaces and at least some of the population on their side to clean their bogs and not overthrow them. Running the economy into the ground would be the fastest way to kick the wankers out and get some nice friendly capitalists in charge.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You forget that even fundamentalists need nice palaces and at least some of the population on their side to clean their bogs and not overthrow them. Running the economy into the ground would be the fastest way to kick the wankers out and get some nice friendly capitalists in charge.

How would you have capitalists in charge if capitalism fails? The prerequisite of the scenario was that the western economy has failed too.

People turn to religion in times of hardship. 'cause they're dumb...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't think you've really changed anything by "fixing" it tho...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, stupidity and weakness ain't the same thing, if we go into semantics(did i use it right? :D) and changing religion to anything means that it's basic human nature.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually that was the first time i've bashed the US, that and the point that US is the only one who has used an offensive nuke.

Your inability to answer anything without the use of either insults, or just generic whining like a little girl, has lead me to a conclusion that you're not worth the time.

Even Scouse answers things, even if we disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom