IQ test

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
The IQ test had also a error margin of about 15.
131+ iq is something only 1/50 of all people should have, so this test might be a bit flawed or most here is one of those 1/50 people.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
The test isn't nearly long enough to be a valid pool to draw conclusions from.

That being said, it isn't entirely impossible that they tweak the results a bit, seeing as how people who got a good result (better than they expected) feel happy, and are curious about the reports you can purchase from their site?

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations, johny!
Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
[e] said:
maybe stupid ppl don't post their results here ? =)

I did a mensa test and got 124, needed 130+ to be a member. On this internet test i got 188 ?! So guess it's a bit off compared to a real IQ test.

The test is made by dump ppl who wanna appear smarter :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
k im dumb ;< cant answer this question since im not english :D

8. A fallacious argument is:
Disturbing
Valid
False
Necessary

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Congratulations, QQ!
Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

NOOOOO, I'M LIKE BILL GATES x<

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
The reason for a lot of high figures is usually because many people do quite a few of these online IQ tests and a lot of them are very similar with near identical questions. To obtain realistic results from a proper IQ test you are not supposed to do any similar tests for a period of 12 months.

Bit of info about the test you have posted here:

Max score is 144 (anyone who says they got higher is a liar).
Max score of 144 will always make you a Visionary Philosopher, anyone who says anything else is not telling the truth!

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Alpha Male said:
Max score is 144 (anyone who says they got higher is a liar).
Max score of 144 will always make you a Visionary Philosopher, anyone who says anything else is not telling the truth!

[e said:

I did a mensa test and got 124, needed 130+ to be a member. On this internet test i got 188 ?! So guess it's a bit off compared to a real IQ test.
xDD

Marc

FH is my second home
cba reading the whole thread, so someone might have mentioned it, but these tests are nothing like the real thing, so for those of you ejaculating about your IQ, go take a real IQ test and you will see. Not saying you arent clever, but as an indicator you should always deduct 20-25 on average from any other IQ test, other than one sat an official mensa test centre under test conditions. so, if you score say 140 on this u are looking at an actual of 115-120.

Eroa

Banned
Got 141 on that test, did mensa some while ago dont remember the exakt resault now and dont have time atm to take it, but got an answer to it that id very likley be able to get into it(not that i want to be in mensa)

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:

hm, seems I used the english language a bit wrong. "on this internet test" i mean ofc, i did a test on the internet and not that I didt the test from the link. Looked at the link and looked quite similar to every other wannabe IQ-test out there, didn't have time/energy to do it though.

Anyway, tests on the net seem to always give much higher results then the acutal tests. But than again, they don't even look like a real test, where you only look at patterns (at least when i did it a 2 years or so back). At a mensa test they also look at how many answers you got right in a row, they try to establish a pattern to see if you knew the answer or did a lucky guess.

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
i forgot a interesting point...
didnt see if test on link was timed? maybe they will calc completion time as a factor at the end of the test? Anyway, mensa tests are timed, 45 min if i remember right. This is important as i know a girl who is really mensa material (she is truly brilliant) but did very low score (for her) due to the "brain-lockdown" from the preassure of the timefactor.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:
i forgot a interesting point...
didnt see if test on link was timed? maybe they will calc completion time as a factor at the end of the test? Anyway, mensa tests are timed, 45 min if i remember right. This is important as i know a girl who is really mensa material (she is truly brilliant) but did very low score (for her) due to the "brain-lockdown" from the preassure of the timefactor.

Yes i know, only questions i missed on this test was with words i didnt know :)

Xplo

Banned
Congratulations, Michael!
Your IQ score is 122

i didn't underestand any of those english Sayings though :/

Helme

Resident Freddy
Congratulations Marcus youre IQ is.. 93

Exuse.. im a school dropout!!!! :D

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
would be fun to see Gaddry to the test, im sure it would be IQ under 100.. :twak:

Cerralin

Fledgling Freddie
I did a proper Mensa test and scored 141, got my certificate through the post and lo and behold.......

my name was spelt wrong!!!! :)

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
They just say all these impressive things about your intelligence and give you a really high score so you buy their book. That's a pretty awful IQ test

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
ofc age has something to do with your iq. When your 2 years old your a retard comparing to yourself in 20 year. Iq tests just calibrate the age factor so a 2 year olds get easier tests etc. In fact you might grow dumber over time :D

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
i thought IQ tests were supposed to measure your basic mental capacity, rather than see if you remember how much you have learned :/

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
ofc age has something to do with your iq. When your 2 years old your a retard comparing to yourself in 20 year. Iq tests just calibrate the age factor so a 2 year olds get easier tests etc. In fact you might grow dumber over time :D

Hmm yeh well obviously, but when comparing a 16 year old to an adult I didn't think age was a factor

fetwelvezz

Loyal Freddie
IQ tests are plain bullshit imo, and so are EQ and AQ and all the other new tests that have popped up during the years, it is impossible to determine someones complete mental capacity by a 40 minute test, just think about it.

I know some guys that did the real test where you go and pay money and some educated academic fuck tells you how well you did, and theese guys got all over 130. I never tested myself, never will, but those guys are plain stupid sometimes, when it comes to computers for example, or even finding stuff on a map.

Doesn't make any sense, so you can shove it basically :)
And don't forget, there is a thin line between genious and madness, hehe.

[EDIT]

Mensa, lmao, elitist bastards, I bet 95% of them can't even tie their shoelaces, we hates them, die, ragnarok!

Buppi

Fledgling Freddie
I scored 129, but probably would have helped alot if english was my main spoken language. tbh 129 suck :/

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
126... doubt this test is very accurate thou and maybe helped abit if i was better at english.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
Click yes to recieve your IQ report !

only $14.95 !

ofcourse we tell you are clever like Bill Gates, now gifv cash mofo.

120 in under 2 mins

which must be shite because im clever and everyone knows that

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:

Very true, I used to score astounding marks on IQ tests around 16, but a life of hard partying and the onset of middle age, i darent even take the damn test these days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom