IQ test

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
http://web.tickle.com/jumpto?test=uiqogt
quite long test. can make a fake register, and the part of picking education bla bla is just to press the link to jump past.

Congratulations, David!
Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations, apan!
Your IQ score is 144

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
127! urgh, 3 below average innit?

"Christopher, you are a Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns. This and your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture."

<chuckles>, the funniest thing is, everyone i know will swear blind that im crap at any type of math ;)

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations, Fredrik!
Your IQ score is 124

i love desk, i love lamp!

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Aloca said:
cant find any web tests on that site but give direct link

Prolly this he meant this: http://www.mensa.org.uk/mensa/joining.html#Mensa_IQ_Tests_-_Beware_Online_Imitations!

Anders Ditlev Jensen has made a fairly accurate test based on RAPM, recall he mentioned that it's been calibrated on more than 100,000 individuals. The test is made up of 39 puzzles, with 40 minutes to complete them all. Afraid that I don't know a link to an English site with his test, however it can be taken from here: http://mensa.dk/testiq.html

Just press 'Start testen', and should you finish before time (and not wish to double-check your answers), just goto menu -> send.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations, Oliver!
Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
hmm maybe the test is a bit flawed then when everyone get over average :D

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
Aloca said:
hmm maybe the test is a bit flawed then when everyone get over average :D

never underestimate how many genious minds waste away thier free time playing games ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations, Bonehead!
Your IQ score is 72

... but im a twool :(

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Congratulations, Rulke!
Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I'm smarter than gunz!

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations, Samantha!
Your IQ score is 135

Fianno

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations, darran!
Your IQ score is 127

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i reckon its a little off.
cuz most people getting 130 about, i tried it doing random questions without even looking and i got 97 :p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
oh no not another one. I bet if you'd calculate the mean value of all the tests done on that one it would end up around 120-130, which as everyone knows is terribly wrong.

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations, bo!
Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
[NO]Subedai said:
apprently the avg iq with decent tests is 103 or summin.

Then it'd be inaccurate, as the average IQ is 100.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Congratulations, Gear!
Your IQ score is 136

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

FFS I'm Bill Gates!!! Must take a look at my account balance :p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Then it'd be inaccurate, as the average IQ is 100.

not rly true either, the normal distribution is between 85 and 115... so a society usually have their average IQ somewhere between there.

/edit: Only 2% have between 130 - 145 IQ.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
rure said:
not rly true either, the normal distribution is between 85 and 115... so a society usually have their average IQ somewhere between there.

/edit: Only 2% have between 130 - 145 IQ.

There's a huge difference between the 'average' IQ, and having a 'normal' IQ.

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
i reckon its a little off.
cuz most people getting 130 about, i tried it doing random questions without even looking and i got 97 :p

maybe stupid ppl don't post their results here ? =)

I did a mensa test and got 124, needed 130+ to be a member. On this internet test i got 188 ?! So guess it's a bit off compared to a real IQ test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom