iPhone 5C/5S

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would have bought the HTC One but the camera is shit. The S4's camera blows it out of the water. The Sony20mp came ra is supposed to be really disappointing. Once again I find myself sticking to the S2 as nothing jumps out of the page and shouts buy me.

I was split between the HTC One and S4 but picked the S4 - the only issue I have is that it is plastic so if I drop it, it is fucked whereas the One is metal so should take a bit more of a beating.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Would any of you consider a Google Nexus handset? If not, why not?

Now that Android handsets have a come a long way since I had one (HTC Hero....) I have a desire to give 'em another spin. I don't want a layered bloat phone (not a fan of the S4) so stock Android is what I'd be interested in. I understand the Nexus 5 is due very soon.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What about this Nokia with the 41mp camera? Thats an incredible pixel count for a phone

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think the HTC One has the right idea lower MP count but a better picture using that voodoo. I don't need a 1 million by 800 thousand resolution but it would like quickly taken photos to come out great first time every time.

Also I could do without being betrayed by my phone. I took about 300 photos in the states on my iPhone and always went to the border of the screen only to find out that the screen shows a wider picture than gets saved. So all the planes I took pictures off are missing parts of the nose a tail. I was not best impressed and really regretted not buying a cheap point and shoot to take out there.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Raven said:
I was split between the HTC One and S4 but picked the S4 - the only issue I have is that it is plastic so if I drop it, it is fucked whereas the One is metal so should take a bit more of a beating.

That 'plastic' does not break very easily. It is extremely strong and flexible. In fact if you drop it the plastic will hardly be damaged at all...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That 'plastic' does not break very easily. It is extremely strong and flexible. In fact if you drop it the plastic will hardly be damaged at all...

HTC One all the way!

Embattle

FH is my second home
I like the One but I probably won't go HTC again, my previous HTC and my current one have both had support dropped from them earlier than what should of been so I will probably look at something like the Nexus when the time comes.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Big G said:
The Xperia Z1 has been tested in lab conditions, looks pretty good to me, scores higher than the 5S.

http://connect.dpreview.com/post/8667499256/dxomark-mobile-report-sony-xperia-z1

Low noise and fine grain, better than any other smartphone out there. Infact, the 5S looks positively shite in comparison to the Z1 for noise at base ISO.

Was reading that earlier, very impressive. Sony are also currently seeding an update to improve camera performance even more, like they've done with the Z since launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom