Internet lawyers in the house?

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Remember to quote order number along with the date ordered.... it makes it so much easier at their end.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Include the approximate time of day that you called each place, they may have a recording of the conversation.

venus

Fledgling Freddie
letter looks fine to me but i would still contact either trading standards or citizens advice and just run the situation by them they might have some other suggestions on what you can do. Also if you run it by them now then they can monitor the situation and help you out if you stumble across any problems along the way. I would definatley follow Toms suggestion and try to put in approximate dates and times of each call/event.

Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
How could I go about putting into the letter that I've previously bought from them before, and had no second thoughts about ordering from them again?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Put your customer number in the letter, and a line near the top stating that you've used them without problem in the past. They'll be able to use that customer number to see.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Got a refund, nearly 3 months after I bought it.
Cheers all!

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
So what was the story? Ever find out what happened to the original camera?

Clown

Part of the furniture
Basically Citylink wouldn't admit that they lost it. So ICD couldn't give me any compensation because it 'WAS' delivered to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom