Insults

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
allure said:
no you would join a 6 man server for that, competely different, why are people saying this is a good post when its hes comparing 2 things that are completely different..... stupid

nope, not at all, EA doesnt allow ranked servers with less then 16 max people...

ofcourse you can say: "yayaya, then dont play on a ranked server", but thats the same as telling people to go 8vs8 on a private daoc server (in both cases you get no realm/ranking points which you can use on 'real' servers to buy RA's/weapons )

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
The mechanics of the game allow me to hurl abuse at you.. lets be realistic and assume that is going to happen when you log in then and stop complaining about it?

If - you - want - to - play - in - a - game - where - people - don't - type - "/yell stop adding ffs" - go - play - tetris.
Did I say it slow enough?

noone ever got his account suspended over adding, a lot of accounts have been suspended over using profanity.

The game mechanics `allow` to hurl abuse, as their is little way to have a computer check the content of a text message for stuff that might be abusive, the CoC clearly prohibits the use of profanity.

try reporting someone for adding, and see what happens. (not a fucking thing, they`ll laugh at you at goa/mythic)
try reporting someone for hurling abuse, and see what happens. (enjoy your suspension)

adding is a game mechanic, hurlling abuse is against CoC and a bannable offense. Simple.

The FG / solo community can only archieve 1 thing by their constant verbal harrasments.

a) suspsensions
b) that everyone start considering them whining biatches who should be put on ignore or reported.

Yelling at people is more likely to make those people do the opposite thing than to do what they are `asked`...

Tell me what to do ??? fuck you.

unless you get goa to tell me that what I do is wrong, very little chance i will respect people who yell at me.

The way one is told not to add is the important thing...

a few days ago i ran over beno bridge, saw a dead alb , a nearly dead alb and one who`s health i didn`t check who were fighting 2 mids (i think). (and most proably there weres till a few stealhers around who were still in stealth)

i just ran up to them, watched for 2 secs, then the 2nd alb dropped dead and i wasted the two mids...

next thing Arwene slaps me (just a single slap is a statement, not abuse imho). Next time i passed that bunch of stealhers, i just ran past.

Had arwena (or anyone else there for that matter) told me `fuck of you fucking moron` chances are i would have added on their next fight.

in the end, every bit of quater or leniency you give or get, is a bonus, any kill you do or are denied to do cause someone finishes him of before you, is bussines as usual.

I think i am more lenient on the field than in the opinions i voice on FH.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Rediknight said:
Each one of you is one person in hundreds, we all used to get along... :|

Lies... no one ever got along with me :mad:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
York said:
Rightnow, /ignore /filter and you choose freddyshouse?

If it was offensive to you, you should report it via right now. As to letting a 12 yr old child see this game with no profanity filter on is more irresponsible of you than it is of the person sending you insults, after the things ive seen and heard ingame i personally i wouldnt let my daughter anywhere near this game till she is at least 16/18.

Personally i think you were offended and fabricated the 12year old, you know the old, 'i didnt mind but theres a child here!!!1!' excuse, but hey thats just my opinion, we will never know anyways.

We have all prolly had it btw, someone sending a colourful tell about how you added and how you should burn yourself alive and jump in the sea etc.. just /ignore, /filter, /rightnow, suck it up and move on

:m00:

:clap:

Agree. Never was a 12 year old. Nephew = she dead giveaway making it up. Twat

Gamah

Banned
To think this whole thread started because I told him to FO when he was adding on severance vs FL .. heh

Now after 29 pages of debate,

Do I regret telling him where to go ingame? No
Will I do it again if he wants to ruin a good fight between evenly matched opted groups on a 8v8 island for 200rpts? Yes
Has my account been banned for swearing at him? No

Will I care if someone flames me because I don't care about the "pro adding (ITS REALM V REALM MATES) Crew"? No

Daoc is just a game, remember that. As for brackus (I havn't read the thread in 5 days so this reply is 5 days old) You "saying" you would get a big gang of tower humpers and come to agramon and ruin everyones fights, all that will happen my tower taking freind is high rr groups will band together and role your little zerg. So you are welcome to try, I look foward to the realm points.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gamah said:
all that will happen my tower taking freind is high rr groups will band together and role your little zerg.

They don't already?

Sounds like good fun to be honest - realm versus realm and all that.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Has my account been banned for swearing at him? No

bannedrly1jr.jpg

xDDDD

E

Eruptix

29 pages..wow is this retarded discussion still going?

add/leech/zerg/assjam = bad mmkay
accept it and your meaningless fg vs fg will become better

Himse

FH is my second home
i cant shutup, so here is a random post containing some text :<

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Pip however knows when to get locked up.
but he enjoys all that sub/dom play ;)

Oh, Gamah - it's not an 8vs8 island, don't start that one off again, it's just an RvR area where a majority of them running around are FG's, s'all :p

so ner!

Who bought pie? My works trying to palm me off with Vegetable Lasagne to day for lunch - i ain't having that!!! :flame:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
your way of saying you dont give a shit and will add regardless ???

Rofl @ AOD running in Emain/hibernia adding on fights... hilarious... long live hypocrisy! You guys enjoying RvR then?

^^

Grimnna

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
Rofl @ AOD running in Emain/hibernia adding on fights... hilarious... long live hypocrisy! You guys enjoying RvR then?

^^

Wasn't them, I swear to god it wasn't them.... Oh wait... it was :eek6:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Play the game the way you want too since your the one whos paying it, if you want set 8v8's, pay everyones subs and demand it, it not take it as it comes.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Cba to read all 18 pages, got to 12 then it all got a bit the same.

But imo only 2 reasons for adding are if the person asks for it or if the other player/grp is a roleplayer(s) and yell something about "Valour" and "Glory to <Insert Realm>" because tbh everyone loves a hardcore roleplayer in daoc :clap:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Amildin said:
Cba to read all 18 pages, got to 12 then it all got a bit the same.

But imo only 2 reasons for adding are if the person asks for it or if the other player/grp is a roleplayer(s) and yell something about "Valour" and "Glory to <Insert Realm>" because tbh everyone loves a hardcore roleplayer in daoc :clap:

oh great, another one that cant grasp that its ok to roleplay in a roleplaying game...... play planetside if roleplaying is so annoying for ya.

/edit: oh btw, so with your standpoint, it would be ok for a roleplayer to add on the "leet" 8v8 players to right?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
To summarise the last 30 pages for those who cba to read it

FG players have now admitted the error of their ways and will no longer shout "Don't add ffs no0b" to anyone and from now on they will actively welcome people adding on their fights in order to give them more realism.

I think that just about covers it........

Gamah

Banned
evzy said:
To summarise the last 30 pages for those who cba to read it

FG players have now admitted the error of their ways and will no longer shout "Don't add ffs no0b" to anyone and from now on they will actively welcome people adding on their fights in order to give them more realism.

I think that just about covers it........

haha right, ;o

braveheart_sct

Fledgling Freddie
all mids are fcuking wankers cant fight one on one you got to go about zerging solo all day yous are bunch of wankers

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
Last xmas round a mates, we got his blender out and started making cocktails about midday - tons of fruit and spirits and stuff - by about 10pm we had run out of fruit, so we sent our twat mate down to the shop to get some supplies to make more cocktails with.

He came back with:

a bottle of 80% rum
24 fairy cakes
a Sara Lee gateux
two mushrooms
a lemon
a mango (yay!!!!)
one walls vienetta
and a copy of take a break.

:twak:

To make the best of a bad job we jammed the vienetta into the blender, poured in rum, red tequila, black sambuca, vodka and half a pint of cranberry juice and blended it all up :D

It had the most insane head on it - it was f*ckin alive, i tell thee - but with the aid of a straw and a spoon you can get it down :D

Sadly it's quite thick, so if it has to come back up, it's quite a job, tbh... :eek:

Repped - after I stopped laughing

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
it's allways amusing how most fgs find 1vs8 completely ok, but 8v9 is unfair..

I can't remember last time i would have added on fg's, but most of the times they would have deserved it

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
braveheart_sct said:
all mids are fcuking wankers cant fight one on one you got to go about zerging solo all day yous are bunch of wankers

Y'know, once in a while a new post appears on the boards and you find yourself wondering, "Wow, how did this thread survive without such stunning, insightful, constructive posts from this champion of the people?"

:eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread