****ing ****ty RvR

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Albs can u please kindly fuck off out of albion please coz all u are doing is running in 3fgs stick pleasse pretty please :)

there are scouts everywhere... so many fucking scouts and there everywhere.. hunters and rangers arnt as bad no way.. scouts add every fight.. hunters /shrug theres not enuff of them to be everywhere

Pathetic the Infiltrator using SL to pop stealthers infront of zergs and then /cry Fuck off u whore

Aim Stealth zerg adding on everything... and popping u infront of the Alb zerg.

PLEASE can u go away or can we set up occacus bridge area as a solo zone.. Not fucking duel circles but where soloers can roam? i mean not a official one but just take a look around there first if anyone wants to do this idea just say.. {this is kinda rich comming from u so i cant really change it}

Anything is better than this shit...

QQ yes i died in a rvr zone around 10 times coz of fuckwit scouts

Yes i am crying loads bla bla bla bla

can we please just get rid of Irvr pleaseeeee.{i actually agree there}

we dont need it "for the good of the server" so septina says he only said it coz he likes to zerg and add

if we dont have Irvr the server will still be just as alive

OR get irvr in Hib where it is more spread out etc

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Mids can u please kindly fuck off out of albion please coz all u are doing is running in 3fgs stick pleasse pretty please :)

there are hunters everywhere... so many fucking hunters and there everywhere.. scouts and rangers arnt as bad no way.. hunters add every fight.. scouts /shrug theres not enuff of them to be everywhere

Pathetic the Shadowblade using SL to pop stealthers infront of zergs and then /cry Fuck off u whore

Shrewsburys Stealth zerg adding on everything... and popping u infront of the Mid zerg.

PLEASE can u go away or can we set up occacus bridge area as a solo zone.. Not fucking duel circles but where soloers can roam? i mean not a official one but just take a look around there first if anyone wants to do this idea just say..

Anything is better than this shit...

QQ yes i died in a rvr zone around 10 times coz of fuckwit hunters

Yes i am crying loads bla bla bla bla

can we please just get rid of Irvr pleaseeeee.

we dont need it "for the good of the server" so septina says he only said it coz he likes to zerg and add

if we dont have Irvr the server will still be just as alive

OR get irvr in mid where it is more spread out etc

AWSUM LOVING IT ! !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom