****ing ****ty RvR

Shadowss

Banned
Mids can u please kindly fuck off out of albion please coz all u are doing is running in 3fgs stick pleasse pretty please :)

there are hunters everywhere... so many fucking hunters and there everywhere.. scouts and rangers arnt as bad no way.. hunters add every fight.. scouts /shrug theres not enuff of them to be everywhere

Pathetic the Shadowblade using SL to pop stealthers infront of zergs and then /cry Fuck off u whore

Shrewsburys Stealth zerg adding on everything... and popping u infront of the Mid zerg.

PLEASE can u go away or can we set up occacus bridge area as a solo zone.. Not fucking duel circles but where soloers can roam? i mean not a official one but just take a look around there first if anyone wants to do this idea just say..

Anything is better than this shit...

QQ yes i died in a rvr zone around 10 times coz of fuckwit hunters

Yes i am crying loads bla bla bla bla

can we please just get rid of Irvr pleaseeeee.

we dont need it "for the good of the server" so septina says he only said it coz he likes to zerg and add

if we dont have Irvr the server will still be just as alive

OR get irvr in mid where it is more spread out etc

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
i would go with qq shadowss u died in an rvr area but u beat me to it :) , and blocking port oh noes im sure middies will take it back

Septina

Part of the furniture
Another pointless thread by a whiney attention seeking kid.
Nothing to see here people, move along. :)

Pathetic

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry dude, i didnt have SL on and in fairness u done it to me PLENTY of times.

Bit harsh to call me adding beep beep beep etc when the only time we have ever fought u added on me while i was killing blaid so yea.

qq

and come kill me?

Shadowss

Banned
Another pointless thread by a whiney attention seeking kid.
Nothing to see here people, move along. :)

Pointless have u fucking seen the state of RVR mate? if uve quit the game why dont u fuck off?

Septina

Part of the furniture
If swearing every other word would make you cool Shadowss would be the Fonz! :ninja:

Shadowss

Banned
Sorry dude, i didnt have SL on and in fairness u done it to me PLENTY of times.

Bit harsh to call me adding beep beep beep etc when the only time we have ever fought u added on me while i was killing blaid so yea.

qq

and come kill me?

u did u ran past mustve caught a glimpse of me and i see in chat box " pathetic uses SoM" and i was like omfg

and mate CMON that blaid thing was coz it was blaid and a scout against u and 4 hunters -.- idiot

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Another quality post brought to you all care of " The Albion Fucktard".

Shadowss

Banned
If swearing every other word would make you cool Shadowss would be the Fonz! :ninja:

is that it nothing else to say? oh right i think i just put u in ur place... if u arnt playing the game whhhy dont u just screw off the forums? or are the forums ur social life?

elbeek mate its actually a thread :) and wernt synergy a noob ass albion guild?

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
so septima what can we do to highjack this thread, ninjajack perhaps.

Pathetic

Fledgling Freddie
rofl shadowss is angry :(

mate its a game chill and if u notice my SoM was shade mode...

again qq grow up and calm down

Shadowss

Banned
its basically a flame thread and i wanted septina to join it so i could pwn him over some internet forums coz im a hard man :) hense me adding a septina quote in the first post :eek:

But the main thing about this thread is that I got annoyed and a lil angry :) atm i dont think i wouldve posted it now.. But mids atm are generally dickheads

u can make it a pisstake thread if ya want

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
shadow we all get it, i was playing my hunter pre patch and loving it, unfortunatly now 99% of the time i find even if i shoot someone in the middle of nowhere theres adds from all sides, and apparantly not alot that can be done about it. would love to be playing my zerk but no chance solo.

Shadowss

Banned
u just want mids to let IRVR be in there realm for a lil while or something like that -.- and to stop zerging so much lol

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
aye but i think everyone will agree in mid u spend 99% of ur time blind :) wouldnt bother me i was want my rr5.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Did not realise it was stated in the GoA COC that you HAVE to quit everything connected to the game if you decide to stop playing the game. :)
Until the FH mods decide to add a rule about 'people not playing the game may not use these boards' you wont get rid of me. :D

I'm having far too much fun at the moment laughing my ass off at your hilarious cs attitude combined with your endless whines and your ever ongoing crusade to become 'famous' over a game. ^^

Shadowss

Banned
Hmm Cs attitude /shrug dunno wtf that is? no nerd insult me thinks

ur using a forum for a game that u dont play...

ermm its a colouring and drawing book

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Mids can u please kindly fuck off out of albion please coz all u are doing is running in 3fgs stick pleasse pretty please :)

lol thats albion playstyle zerg zerg zerg, thats why irvr in mid suck coz you prob zerg the relics aswell but irvr in alb is more fun fun fun:cheers:

Shadowss

Banned
lol thats albion playstyle zerg zerg zerg, thats why irvr in mid suck coz you prob zerg the relics aswell but irvr in alb is more fun fun fun:cheers:

Correction: u like Irvr in alb coz u like ur lil pussy DI but in the tower :) mids have tried to AC our relics on countless occasions since IRVR in alb and atm mids are the only ones ACING relics :)

mid are zerging there balls off atm

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Correction: u like Irvr in alb coz u like ur lil pussy DI but in the tower :) mids have tried to AC our relics on countless occasions since IRVR in alb and atm mids are the only ones ACING relics :)

mid are zerging there balls off atm

Boo hoo /cry oh dear shadowss is upset cmon peeps stop using you SL for him please stop RvRing oh the irony the whingey little fucker he is.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom