****ing ****ty RvR

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
a very good decision tbh mate, rvr for me at least improved a lot, cause I could camp Brynja :)

Yeh i whas just mentioning to crom how boring irvr whas getting, its time for a change!

Shadowss

Banned
Boo hoo /cry oh dear shadowss is upset cmon peeps stop using you SL for him please stop RvRing oh the irony the whingey little fucker he is.

Soulja

hey bud how are u mate? i see ur crying need a tissue?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
hey bud how are u mate? i see ur crying need a tissue?

Yes you have me in tears with you constant whine tho I think it me laughing so much tbh reading you countless whiney posts think I send you load of cheese for it.

As for mids Zerging think you find when we took Berk t4 it all stopped ? only to find ALB Zerg taking it laters lol so what goes around comes around from what I Seen this evening the Mid Zerg was better than Albs.

But had enjoyable evening in end thx dinged rr8 lvl 6 so I had a nice night :p

Soulja

Shadowss

Banned
Yes you have me in tears with you constant whine tho I think it me laughing so much tbh reading you countless whiney posts think I send you load of cheese for it.

As for mids Zerging think you find when we took Berk t4 it all stopped ? only to find ALB Zerg taking it laters lol so what goes around comes around from what I Seen this evening the Mid Zerg was better than Albs.

But had enjoyable evening in end thx dinged rr8 lvl 6 so I had a nice night :p

Soulja

Nps bud :) its a good brand of tissue :) quite soft aint they

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Move irvr to emain already.. We need changes :eek:

ps: and give hibs back their relics

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
BTW i like zerging more -> iff there is no zerg there is no population ->
but nooby shadowss want a dead server with only some couple of soloers that he can kill :>

go to camlann iff u wanna solo shadowss..

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
hunters add every fight.. scouts /shrug theres not enuff of them to be everywhere

Scouts may not be everywhere, but they shoot sooooo far they can all sit together safe in Camelot and pwnz the frontiers from there!!!11

Shadowss

Banned
Thx now less whine and if you like to continue instead of spamming my pm box is empty so feel free

Soulja

i aint whine in the last 3 posts in which u have replied to.. ive just been telling u how good the tissues are ...

Shadowss

Banned
BTW i like zerging more -> iff there is no zerg there is no population ->
but nooby shadowss want a dead server with only some couple of soloers that he can kill :>

go to camlann iff u wanna solo shadowss..

ur like 12 years old go play with a rock

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
are you a fan of shadowss?

here is the chance to join the funclub.....be a member today and you wont regret it!:clap:

with just a Click!

shadowss !!! we love you!!!!:wub:

alkz

Fledgling Freddie
Run eras -> beno...

Don't get that many fights atm, but if the ppl that call them self soloers leave the fking zerg area between berk and beno there could be some nice solo action without duelcircles.

I've been running around there for 20 mins without having a fight, but then I get 3 after eachother. Prefer that than adding/getting added on/joining zerg vs zerg fight.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
no :( the relic is nice on a stealther dmg ^^

You might be right.. Can't imagine my wizards melee dmg without it, lol!

You perform Tenacity perfectly and hit random zerger for 15 damage you noob!

:(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Sorry but :

i know :) i actually dont see any post where it shows that im stupid so :) clever meee yayyyy

Correction: u like Irvr in alb coz u like ur lil pussy DI but in the tower :) mids have tried to AC our relics on countless occasions since IRVR in alb and atm mids are the only ones ACING relics :)

mid are zerging there balls off atm

There's the stupid post you were looking for. Granted it was the one straight after the original one but still... <insert smily here if the limit was a bit higher>

Shadowss

Banned
Sorry but :

There's the stupid post you were looking for. Granted it was the one straight after the original one but still... <insert smily here if the limit was a bit higher>

/shrugs its true tho that fg thats AC'd relic from hib has tried to do it to alb but they died at relic gates ...

also third held them off at beno another day :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Shadowzzzzzzzzzz here is an idea for you. It is intended to stop you posting the fucking threads and you may even find it beneficial.

Lie on your arm, your dominant one if you understand, for a few minutes. Then when it is suitably numbed give yourself a hand shandy whilst thinking of something other than DAoC. You may find it a pleasurable experience, and may even become a complete wanker. Either way, please kindly STFU and stop posting this constant bollox. You are not funny, not even mildly amusing.

Shadowss

Banned
Shadowzzzzzzzzzz here is an idea for you. It is intended to stop you posting the fucking threads and you may even find it beneficial.

Lie on your arm, your dominant one if you understand, for a few minutes. Then when it is suitably numbed give yourself a hand shandy whilst thinking of something other than DAoC. You may find it a pleasurable experience, and may even become a complete wanker. Either way, please kindly STFU and stop posting this constant bollox. You are not funny, not even mildly amusing.

this is a whine thread its not meant to be funny mr stressy arsehole :p

u couldve just said masturbate .... wouldve been better than typing an essay -.- i mean jesus christ... u getting stressy over a thread and ur saying im the one that needs the wank?

owkay ... constant bollox? ... hmmmmm its not really is it? hibs atm are trying to AC beno :) but im going to bed NN

Shadowss

Banned
ive been fine all day :) just made the thread coz of about 5 mins of anger :)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
This is fucking hilarious.... Mids Hibs Albs are all as bad as each other for the current shite state of rvr

You get a group to go take some keeps... port into NF... ask the group what they wanna do... and suddenly log off when everyone answers camp beno bridges.... bunch of fucking morons
Mids want irvr and will do anything for it (oh except do it in their own fucking realm cos omfg we blinded)... like fucking shite
Hibs allowed it for a few weeks till mids abused the ports and swiped their relic but who can blame them they wasrunning side by side with them thinking they doing them a favour... fucking mugs

Every man and his mothers complaining about adding yet the irvr is in the same place every night running the same circles every night... wtf do you expect people to do?... stay home and get pissed... or go PvE... nvm thats long dead except for the piece of shite dragons quest thats taking 6 months to progress.... only to find the armors probably going to be out-dated with another expansion.... probably be able to buy rps with bp`s aswell

It`s fucking amazing to hear everyone on here speaking of their tactics and skills in battle... oh wait ffs i think i`m on the wrong forums theres no challenge left in this game anymore... even rvr`s pure bollox zerg fest shit whereby any 2 yr old can gain rr5 in a week by going to oriens bridge and leeching

I play candyland... i mean albion and other then trying to get ra`s for my pve i`m bored shitless of irvr... PvE forever... well till my subs run out cos i`m not paying for pure bollox anymore...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Wtf is Shrewsburys SZ!?!!! Tis slander i say SLANDER!! :) if you mean Felixia well she just follows me round cos i got a nice tight ass in studded but apart from that i roam alone....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom