Information on RvR Group

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
/quote straef That's not really it. Just how many 'leet' armsmen are there about atm? Cormac used to be my personal favorite, but how many toa'ed (not just a temp, but something comparable to maxed-out other classes) ml10 high-rr armsmen are there out now, who've actually played the class for a long time and play them well? I'd say, zero.
Caba could be nice, especially in a tank-heavy group, for disease/ns, as it's a LOT easier for the tanks to keep up with the perma-sprinting enemies without going ooe all the time.
A reaver could be an option, tho they lack dmg compared to mercs/armsmen/caba's (imo) and for some silly reason most of them tend to forget they have slam A reaver who actually knows how to play instead of just dropping twf and joins ma train slamming targets can be nice tho.

Well I run with Mac alot and he does a bloody good job , so edit youre post to 1!!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
That's not really it. Just how many 'leet' armsmen are there about atm? Cormac used to be my personal favorite, but how many toa'ed (not just a temp, but something comparable to maxed-out other classes) ml10 high-rr armsmen are there out now, who've actually played the class for a long time and play them well? I'd say, zero.

That's gonna change!

Fear me :).

Working on my. 7 MLs done, template almost finished, just ML exp and arti exp then and 48-50 and I can go and farm stealthers.

Or them me.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Morphius said:
Well I run with Mac alot and he does a bloody good job , so edit youre post to 1!!
I don't run with him, so I wouldn't know, would I?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
That's gonna change!

Fear me :).

Working on my. 7 MLs done, template almost finished, just ML exp and arti exp then and 48-50 and I can go and farm stealthers.

Or them me.

Im ml10 on my armsman, cant seem to get any groups with him because im not 1337 enough

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
That's not really it. Just how many 'leet' armsmen are there about atm? Cormac used to be my personal favorite, but how many toa'ed (not just a temp, but something comparable to maxed-out other classes) ml10 high-rr armsmen are there out now, who've actually played the class for a long time and play them well? I'd say, zero.
Caba could be nice, especially in a tank-heavy group, for disease/ns, as it's a LOT easier for the tanks to keep up with the perma-sprinting enemies without going ooe all the time.
A reaver could be an option, tho they lack dmg compared to mercs/armsmen/caba's (imo) and for some silly reason most of them tend to forget they have slam :rolleyes: A reaver who actually knows how to play instead of just dropping twf and joins ma train slamming targets can be nice tho.

bullveye - tho he's missing a few ml's atm.

But all things considered there is 0 reason to take an arms really, no charge, no banelord, you dont really want him for bg duty when you can take a friar or pala instead ...

Pre stoicsm + charge and in a tank grp an arms owned, offensive slam, high dmg pole positionals. Now the slam doesnt make up for the lack of everything else.

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
bigchief said:
bullveye - tho he's missing a few ml's atm.

But all things considered there is 0 reason to take an arms really, no charge, no banelord, you dont really want him for bg duty when you can take a friar or pala instead ...

Pre stoicsm + charge and in a tank grp an arms owned, offensive slam, high dmg pole positionals. Now the slam doesnt make up for the lack of everything else.

sigh and you I counted as a friend :fluffle:

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
My arms sux always has tbh.
Maybe When server back up I'll make an effort more with him :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
U seem to be too depressive my son ;-(.

Aye, only groups i get in with Dave are when Rigante feel sorry for me :<

Martok

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:

ill tell you what dave how about we dou thats a group :sex:

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:

My ass u do, we do ask u to play him sometimes, just most of the time we need a sorc

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

BG friar, pala or arms?
i know which 2 i would choose..
+ dave smells x<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom