Infil numbers

T

tradoss

I know the infil population has always been high, but seriously, isn't it getting a little out of hand? Yesterday infils successfully camped mtk, mmg and amg emain, and also amg/hmg Odin's in medium sized groups. Also a lot of these infils are rr2-3, so just wondering if something happened to infils and what made everyone suddenly want to make one? Even saw Powahhh made an inf :/

B

Belomar

Us Albs like to call it "the Necro effect". :(

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by tradoss
Powahhh made an inf :/

:O
well after 15 months of rvr in random grps isn't enough to get sick ? :eek:
the worster thing of all is that i can't fight solo/duos in prime hour mostly...zerg is all over the place (from all sides)......
tbh i wait an infil nerf so most kids will go back to their palas/necros....really
indeed the infil pop is rediculus....but
most are stupid blue cons or 50 without a buffbot :p
most stupidly camp in front of mtk which means 2-3 ts runs and the stupids one will go savage
:p

nerf infils ffs :(:(

P

Powahhh

Re: Re: Infil numbers

Originally posted by Powahhh
well after 15 months of rvr in random/pickup grps isn't enough to get sick ? :eek: add the zerg to that and you will get the clue
the worster thing of all is that i can't fight solo/duos in prime hour mostly...zerg is all over the place (from all sides)......
tbh i wait an infil nerf so most kids will go back to their palas/necros....really
most stupidly camp in front of mtk which means 2-3 ts runs and the stupids one will go savage

ps. i solo duo since 1l1 :p

J

jox

Originally posted by Powahhh
well after 15 months of rvr in random grps isn't enough to get sick ? :eek:

A alb that are making sense? :) at last...

G

groal

just need to find my whistle and a dog to round up all these sheep now :)

S

Silenzio

yest night i was in odin as allways

im afraid im bit higer rr then 2

and at hmg max infil number was 3...
not that much...

but amg and htk

ther was 3 more infil 4 scout and 4 minstrel... maybe u confuse other stealtehr class with infil.... :)

other alb were arround... but not even stealtehr...

btw

ive seen elf ns yes "reisomthing" getting killed and killed again...

(wtf didnt he get a different route instead been killed by the same ppl for about 15 times)

but the sad part is when i foun him finaly fighting against only n enemy... 1 vs 1 ... a fg alb ov a blue and with emeblemed alb guild
debuffed him mezzed and healed the infil (but wich still died)

well i dont know how u see thes... but think that poor ns didnt enjoyed his first solo fight... and dont even think the infil loved it too...

C

Czaedes

Powahhh is one of the few infils that run in small numbers though so cudos to him ;)

Only others I can think of that does the same has to be Remi, Aybabtu and at times Hasek I suppose. But Trad past days have been extreme though, not always like this. Today the infil camping even started early in the morning which sort of sucked donkey dingles :/

Anyhoo, off for another attempt to get to mmg o_O

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by Czaedes
Powahhh is one of the few infils that run in small numbers though so cudos to him ;)

Only others I can think of that does the same has to be Remi, Aybabtu and at times Hasek I suppose. But Trad past days have been extreme though, not always like this. Today the infil camping even started early in the morning which sort of sucked donkey dingles :/

Anyhoo, off for another attempt to get to mmg o_O

Indeed. Logged sb to mtk ran out to help a mid fighting an alb BAM pop 5 alb stealthers. Log off. Get some food. Enjoy pve farming more.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Silenzio
yest night i was in odin as allways

im afraid im bit higer rr then 2

and at hmg max infil number was 3...
not that much...

but amg and htk

ther was 3 more infil 4 scout and 4 minstrel... maybe u confuse other stealtehr class with infil.... :)

other alb were arround... but not even stealtehr...

btw

ive seen elf ns yes "reisomthing" getting killed and killed again...

(wtf didnt he get a different route instead been killed by the same ppl for about 15 times)

but the sad part is when i foun him finaly fighting against only n enemy... 1 vs 1 ... a fg alb ov a blue and with emeblemed alb guild
debuffed him mezzed and healed the infil (but wich still died)

well i dont know how u see thes... but think that poor ns didnt enjoyed his first solo fight... and dont even think the infil loved it too...

*head hurts*

anywhoo, its kinda hard to take another fucking route when you are camping the milegates innit?

W

-Wedge-

ROFL, like only infs have these numbers.... Not getting passed AMG in Odin's cause 10+ hib stealthers are camping it is silly too...

Oohwell, its basicly all stealthers, not just albs, not just hibs, not just mids...

Btw, I always have a strong 'finding nemo' feeling:
MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

(if you saw the movie, you know what I mean ;))

C

Ckiller ofDust

wtf i solo 90% of my play time the other 10% i group either with smoran or smerten

why cant i get a respect to thread :))

G

Gordonax

I know the infil population has always been high, but seriously, isn't it getting a little out of hand? Yesterday infils successfully camped mtk, mmg and amg emain, and also amg/hmg Odin's in medium sized groups. Also a lot of these infils are rr2-3, so just wondering if something happened to infils and what made everyone suddenly want to make one? Even saw Powahhh made an inf :/

But it makes it so much fun taking an FG along with someone with TS :)

Seriously, isn't it about time if infi's are stealthed all over the place that you created groups deliberately designed to hunt them down?

C

Czaedes

Originally posted by Gordonax
But it makes it so much fun taking an FG along with someone with TS :)

Seriously, isn't it about time if infi's are stealthed all over the place that you created groups deliberately designed to hunt them down?

We could follow US examples by running TS + Speed 5 groups for that one reason I suppose. Not seen it much on Excal, but would be quite nice to clear out the mg's and tk's that way imo ;)

Q

quinthar

Infil population has not always been high, the advant of the savages have increased the infil numbers considerably.

From what I can see leveling my scout more and more infils are coming.

H

Haldar

Originally posted by quinthar
Infil population has not always been high, the advant of the savages have increased the infil numbers considerably.

dont see the link between them.

G

Gordonax

Re: Re: Re: Infil numbers

Originally posted by Czaedes
We could follow US examples by running TS + Speed 5 groups for that one reason I suppose. Not seen it much on Excal, but would be quite nice to clear out the mg's and tk's that way imo ;)

I don't think I've ever seen it, yet if stealther numbers (not just infi's) are getting out of hand it would be some damn easy RPs

G

Gordonax

Re: Re: Re: Infil numbers

Originally posted by Haldar
dont see the link between them.

I think that connection he's making is that Albs are fed up of being owned in fg's by savages, and so are looking for an alternative - hence concentrating on making stealthers, and avoiding savages.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by -Wedge-
ROFL, like only infs have these numbers.... Not getting passed AMG in Odin's cause 10+ hib stealthers are camping it is silly too...

Oohwell, its basicly all stealthers, not just albs, not just hibs, not just mids...

Btw, I always have a strong 'finding nemo' feeling:
MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

(if you saw the movie, you know what I mean ;))

ofc, but we all KNOW hibs can stealthoutcamp a milegate any day. The matter of discussion here was infils.

S

saltymcpepper

theres too many infils cos its too easy to lvl them.
lvl a necro to 50 in 4 days, lvl a bot and infil in like a week.
fucking stupid.

theres no link between savages and infil numbers, thats just a shit excuse cos you suck

J

Jergiot

more infils=faster inc nerfbat

just look at zerkers.

M

Meltin`

hmm

Silenzio, that was me. I did take different routes, but i still need to pass HMG before i can go anywhere else in odins. THAT is where i was killed several times, there were around 8 infils camping inside the MG (no exaggeration) there was simply nothing i could do. I tried to run, i burnt 2 END pots but they eventually chased me down and killed me.

Its sad, but im used to it. I solo almost all the time, and have great fun 1v1 fights, but i cannot avoid passing through HMG, i HAVE to get through there, and that is usually where i am ganked by 2-3-4 or more stealthers.

And tbh i dont have anything against it as such, if they enjoy doing that then more power to them... ofcourse, it says very little about thier ability and skill but if they get pleasure out of ganking soloers 8,4, or 2v1 then fine... i group too, and kill soloers, but i dont do it every day either and in such massive numbers.

I enjoy soloing, its what i like to do and so i do it, but i dont come here and cry like a child when i get killed because im outnumbered, its a challange trying to avoid it, but when they camp milegates that i simply have to get past with 8 people it does get boring and annoying.

S

skile

Why shouldn't people roll the best stealther? It's like rolling a thane instead of a savage.

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by skile
Why shouldn't people roll the best stealther? It's like rolling a thane instead of a savage.

Try beat Divious 1vs1 from prydwen ;)

B

behatch

Originally posted by Ckiller ofDust
wtf i solo 90% of my play time the other 10% i group either with smoran or smerten

why cant i get a respect to thread :))

you need to play 24-7 and not have a social life :p

S

Shaki/Aeis

Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn
Try beat Divious 1vs1 from prydwen ;)

What do how good he perform in unbuffed/selfbuffed 1vs1 against another tank got to do with this?

Doubt people roll either a Savage or a Thane to solo in RvR.

[edit] My RM would beat him btw:p

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by Shaki/Aeis
What do how good he perform in unbuffed/selfbuffed 1vs1 against another tank got to do with this?

Doubt people roll either a Savage or a Thane to solo in RvR.

[edit] My RM would beat him btw:p

To tell skile or who it was that people plays savages above thanes =p? I'd bet you 10p he'd beat the crap out of almost anyone on prydwen 1vs1 buffed or unbuffed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom