Infil movie

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
Mr. eBayman no one care of ur reply

roflkartoffelmeight, get your facts straight, nothing was ebayed.

ps : don't they have english classes in whichever wallon town you live or is the only class you have to take there "how to live on wellfare payed by people that actually work in vlaanderen?"

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
klavrynd said:

ps : don't they have english classes in whichever wallon town you live or is the only class you have to take there "how to live on wellfare payed by people that actually work in vlaanderen?"

Whats wrong with vallon? Iam one xD rox to

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
klavrynd said:

i have talked with the eBayed klav and he said u sold ..
and now even better u are a liar Mr. eBayman xD

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
i have talked with the eBayed klav and he said u sold ..
and now even better u are a liar Mr. eBayman xD

eBay is the world's online marketplace - a place for buyers and sellers to come together and trade almost anything!

The account was never for sale on ebay (or any other online marketplace for that matter)

Do you want a life?

You're right, i won't have much of a life left if i have to spend most of the time typing the answer to your previous question

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
never got a fair fight against u since i m rr11 always dotmine add or duo etc
and already killed u when u had 2x heat adze and i had 0% heat resist

Why isnt dotmine a fair fight? :p

I never fought you with 2 heat adzes :| (spellcraft template of the guy who had my account for a short while with gimpy cd spec)

And all fights I have vs you isnt fair according you prolly because your the one that died prolly all fights are unfair you loose :kissit:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Balthasar said:
Why isnt dotmine a fair fight? :p

I never fought you with 2 heat adzes :| (spellcraft template of the guy who had my account for a short while with gimpy cd spec)

And all fights I have vs you isnt fair according you prolly because your the one that died prolly all fights are unfair you loose :kissit:
ofc :p

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
klavrynd is one of those failed players that got owned too much and quit and still cry about it here

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
klavrynd is one of those failed players that got owned too much and quit and still cry about it here

which makes you? the aussie of prydwen that had to realmhop because nobody liked him and eventually quit because his mum got tired of comforting him ?

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
klavrynd said:
which makes you? the aussie of prydwen that had to realmhop because nobody liked him and eventually quit because his mum got tired of comforting him ?
too much frustration in you, more people liked me in alb than in hib, and your mom probably comforted you because you only saw low numbers and had a cramp in your finger because you hit 1 button a bit too much

and I haven't quit :cool:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
klavrynd said:

speaking of english classes, vlaanderen is called Flanders in english ;o

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs Dad?

Hell I know I had me some booze last night but that is a new one on me. Multiple personalities as well as shizophrenic tendencies etc. Funny thing I can't remember me or my dad posting anything?

The workings of a mind (my mind in particular) never ceases to amaze me.

Good flim. Oh I said that already. Or one of me did anyways am sure of it.

Edit. Hey I realize now why I never bother to make any friends. I already got loads and a large family in me ed.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Hell I know I had me some booze last night but that is a new one on me. Multiple personalities as well as shizophrenic tendencies etc. Funny thing I can't remember me or my dad posting anything?

The workings of a mind (my mind in particular) never ceases to amaze me.

Good flim. Oh I said that already. Or one of me did anyways am sure of it.

Edit. Hey I realize now why I never bother to make any friends. I already got loads and a large family in me ed.

only someone who boasts about drinking so muc quite obviously is bout 12 and pretends to be an alcoholic. Im only 17 and drink sometimes but i don't bang on about getting plastered each night cos i dont each night, only maybe once a week...its just not believeable to say how u do thugs

oh and u a sad git lol

p.s.arraudry is annoying bugger :( but good infil and hurts like hell <rubs vatech's wounds>

Mellin

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing what a rr11 Inf can do, and you play very good and all Araudry. Just alittle to much "ego" here when posting, in my opinion.

Absolutely worth to download!

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I really enjoy the stealther movies people post :)

However I think it would be nice to see a video where said stealther records fights where he/she is UNBUFFED! Yes thats right, see how well he/she fairs against all the other buffed assasins out there. This should not be a problem anyway for a high Realm Ranked assasin. It would also make the fights versus the mass of RR1-3 players much more interesting.

Just a thought :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
when araudry 5 shoted my slash resistant ns after i did backstab chain on him(me rr5, him rr7 back that time) i kinda realised something is wicked about infil m8s (or landing pa on constanze, getting dragonfanged cuz missed creeping then vanish pa-ed for 900dmg:XX, kinda depressing to lose against a player you outplayed but his class is 3 lightyears better then yours... not saying i did that regulary but happened and yet still lost).

Must be a nice movie but really, playing with 2-3 str relics on a [high rr] infil who can duo with a mincer, well i wouldnt call it a challenge, will watch it anyways. :p Araudry is a nice and good player who soloed alot, but he wouldnt be this high RR on an NS or SB ever ><

wont even mention the times when DS were raping the shit out of every stealther who dared to go emain,,, :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
when araudry 5 shoted my slash resistant ns after i did backstab chain on him(me rr5, him rr7 back that time) i kinda realised something is wicked about infil m8s (or landing pa on constanze, getting dragonfanged cuz missed creeping then vanish pa-ed for 900dmg:XX, kinda depressing to lose against a player you outplayed but his class is 3 lightyears better then yours... not saying i did that regulary but happened and yet still lost).

Must be a nice movie but really, playing with 2-3 str relics on a [high rr] infil who can duo with a mincer, well i wouldnt call it a challenge, will watch it anyways. :p Araudry is a nice and good player who soloed alot, but he wouldnt be this high RR on an NS or SB ever ><

wont even mention the times when DS were raping the shit out of every stealther who dared to go emain,,, :p

And NS is lightyears better than a Sb

So where does that leave us?
Infil is 10 times better than a Ns which is 10 times better than a Sb?

Sb needs a fix is my conclusion

And I find shades hard as nails on both my tanks pala/merc while sbs like that C something used end pot last night and sprinted away when she couldnt Hurt my shit gimp pala rr3 :(

Thumbs up to ppl that stick with Sb really

Chim

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Araudry said:
that is what i call "luck"

bite said:

actualy since i have relics reply is no ^^

Nobody can beat you they can just get lucky ?
With relics = God Mode Not lost 1v1

Araudry said:
havent noticed this ^^
btw u are in my movie Mr. random sb getting 3 shoted

There's a Friendly Statement. Totally disregarding somebody because they dont play the game enough or Dont post on the boards enough to be known. Wonder would they say that to them irl ? I severely Doubt it. If they would there a ****.

Araudry said:
yea that wasnt me playing proly atm litmus play my infil sometimes and u never killed me 1vs1 ..
anyways this wont happen anymore :p

Thats called an Excuse. Just admit you were beaten. It's not so bad. you Dont Die afterwards.

Araudry said:
i killed u many time when i had 0% heat resist and a bit hard to kill u when u duo with succi gimp :eek:

I r0x'd you and you duo zerger! Dont you very often Duo with a Minstrel if im not mistaken ?

Araudry said:
never got a fair fight against u since i m rr11 always dotmine add or duo etc
and already killed u when u had 2x heat adze and i had 0% heat resist

It's ok to admit defeat. Often the most worthy opponents Accept Defeat and learn from it. Some Chinese old **** said that xD

Oh My God ....... The Ego being Displayed here is HUGE. It's actually sickening to see it and then all the ass licking afterwards. Dear God lets not go sucking each others dicks quite yet. Ye he play's his character well. Yes he did well getting to rr11. Yes his Character is uber Tweaked with Toa out the Ying Yang. No he shouldnt have the Ego to match the circumference of the Earth

And all this nocare or dont post because your a newb etc. When did we become such Rude Ignorant Motherfuckers ? Your not French ffs :D! Dont act like it.

Other than that Nicely played. Seems there is very little 'Good' opposition espically with Relics. Do you not Find that boring as your already rr11 ? Lemme guess you have to farm for rr12 xD

harm

Fledgling Freddie
Nice filming/editing. About the content.. I'm not impressed.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Even though i'm long gone from DAoC (3 months and counting :D) i still like to check back once in a while to see whats happening.

Low and behold an Infil movie by none other than Arauddry.

Watched it, and thaught ok. is that it ?

There was nothing "unique" or "special" about the movie. All it is, is an rr11/ml10 infil taking out 1-3 stealthers.

Some fights were good. Tactics were used for sure. Like timing the malice charge after FZ etc, but overall. None of those fights would have been lost in a 1 on 1. There's just no challenge at all.

When your hitting rr6+ stealthers (SB's/NS's/Rangers/Hunters) for 250-350 a style its not supprising that people team up when your about. But to take out groups of stealthers. 3 Rangers, Mutliple SB's etc. I'm supprised they dont zerg the s**t out of emain when ever your around. Hell i bet even then some would die.

Ohh and omfg at Aldoran running solo o_O.

Anyway bb addicts. See you around in another game sometime.

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Some nice fights in there :), im wondering what is the music? i like it :)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Whoever made an account called Thug's dad or mom... It ain't fun. It's really the defination of being not funny.

In my opinion of course :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom