Infil movie

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
About clienthacking - it does give an advantage Ara, and no its not unimportant if its only on your side. Imagine you change all textures to see all hibs in bright green, and all mids in bright blue, id call that a huge advantage in some situations i.e. night, etc.

Anyway, DLing now, will tell what I think aftwerwards :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
HappyG said:
About clienthacking - it does give an advantage Ara, and no its not unimportant if its only on your side. Imagine you change all textures to see all hibs in bright green, and all mids in bright blue, id call that a huge advantage in some situations i.e. night, etc.

Anyway, DLing now, will tell what I think aftwerwards :)

ooooor..

make ATd casters look like green giants? Havent thought of it before but its a sure way of finding lurking crocs tbh. And there is no way to detect it really :z

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Some of you say this movie is shite, then whine on. It take sheer skill and determination to get to Aruadrys level in the game, Arti's lvl 10 and rr 10 lvl 10 how long did that take? a fecking long time. It isnt about the class its about the person who is behind it.
Soo big up to Aruadry on another amazing infil vid /salute.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Nice outdming mercenaries Ara m8 :)
You ppl whine that he uses all pots,mls,and so on ingame?

Maybe thats why hes so fucking great?

If he didnt use it he would be a worse player and why would he wanna downgrade himself?

You so jealous its laughable

You rock Ara cant belive your damage :)

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
PROS:
- red cloak! yay, no boring SoM (what is that cloak btw?)
- attacking 4,5 enemies
- crossbow

CONS:
- to many RR5-
- to many clip cuts (you loose against 5, so what, we wanna see it)
- you torchure Lurikeen Thunderers

Id also like to know whats that end potion-malice-heal potion combo you used in our fight, how can you fire three charges in 5 sec?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
HappyG said:
Id also like to know whats that end potion-malice-heal potion combo you used in our fight, how can you fire three charges in 5 sec?

3 different timers

potions (crafted)
totems (crystals whatever, BP bought items)
item charge

timers for /use and /use2 are different to each other as well, think 80secs instead of the 180sec.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
HappyG said:
PROS:
- red cloak! yay, no boring SoM (what is that cloak btw?)
- attacking 4,5 enemies
- crossbow

CONS:
- to many RR5-
- to many clip cuts (you loose against 5, so what, we wanna see it)
- you torchure Lurikeen Thunderers

cloak is Flowing Antalya Shawl
and for pots there are 2 timer on potions 1 timer for instant and 1 timer for regen and the 3rd timer arti isnt effected by pots so it make 3 different timer
heal pot (instant) end pot (end regen) and any arti after that
use1 and use2 for arti is on same timer

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
fine movie :) - like the music and Arauddry plays her char well imo :D
but true.. a bit boring, since Arauddry doesnt get any real hard fights.. even 2-3 enemies, she kills easily (makes me not wanna play my sb ever again)
1 vs. 1 she doesnt even go down under 50%hp, surely I know that we are talking about a rr11 infil + str relics + several artifacts, but still... :(

After albs got str relics, have u lost any 1 vs. 1 fights, Ara ?

Thugs Mom

Fledgling Freddie
Stop that!

Don't you dare pick on my lovely one and only.

Just be aware I am keeping an eye on these forums and will report anyone that is nasty to my dearest to an authority figure.

So behave yourself!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Minn said:
erm what are we are we talking about now ? :(

Thugs is a kindergarden daoc player (plays in bg1 only) and he claims he never loses any fights

Minn said:
1 vs. 1 she doesnt even go down under 50%hp, surely I know that we are talking about a rr11 infil + str relics + several artifacts, but still...

Bah I got him down to 43% or 47% I think in the second clip I am in :D
Although he wasn´t on 100% when the clip started so dunno about it. Can´t remember the fight myself so have to ask Arauddry about it :D

First clip we don´t talk about oki ;)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
True Grym, srz :D
And now I get it... did read the Thrugs post :)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Boomeruk said:
must be great fun to just _know_ your going to beat any class 1v1........ rly it must be.

QUOTE]

Nah rr 6 NS beat her and put it in her movie Eden For the Win

but great movie Araudry keep up the good work

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Good but?

Sure is good sober but wot about being p******. Hell I have done some of my best work then. Some of my best posting too then come to think of it *hic*.

Edit: Blimey they still ain't banned me. They likes me I reckon.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
Nah rr 6 NS beat her and put it in her movie Eden For the Win

but great movie Araudry keep up the good work
that is what i call "luck" :p

Bite said:
actualy since i have relics reply is no ^^

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm

You good Araudry I will give yu that but I dunno I reckon I can take you at some time or other. I gonna havva nice rest now and get some work done then I gonna come back for another looks me thinks. Keep making movies though cos they are a good insight into your techniques for sure.

No flame cos I can see a good player for sure and am willing to acknowledge that.

*thinks - hope they don't nerf run-through etc or I buggered - mm or am I?*

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
How come Arauddry doesnt use run trough bug? or strafe xD

Its cause hes a skilled mfker xD who can kill it all without help from bug abuse ><

Try that dwera..or aldoran...or bite...xD

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
You good Araudry I will give yu that but I dunno I reckon I can take you at some time or other.
God damn it, im gonna be laughing all night now :(

Thugs Mom

Fledgling Freddie
Oh?

Well I have taken some interest in this game since my boy has been picked upon. Seems that it is very unbalanced. If Inferiors, I mean Infiltrators were the same as Shadow Blades with the same damage output etc then my boy would absolutely take over because he always has done in any game he has played. Seems that you Inferiors, I mean Infiltrators have the backing of the game designers at the moment and are taking advantage of it. Could be that at some time or other the game will be balanced and then the 'best player' will shine. My boy hasn't failed in the past becoming the best of any game he has played and I really can't see why he will fail now?

Why should he?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
HAHAHAHAHAHa, Thugs' shit really has a high enternain value.

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
How come Arauddry doesnt use run trough bug? or strafe xD

Its cause hes a skilled mfker xD who can kill it all without help from bug abuse ><

Try that dwera..or aldoran...or bite...xD

as far as i see, there's as much skill involved as opening a bottle

especially in this case its TIME SPENT that matter, read it, read it again and say it out loud

(ps : strafing and running through are features, not bugs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom