In search of that one movie ?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Apparently there is some new "awesome" minstrel video just out that I was told to check, anyone know of any new "awesome" minstrel video fresh on the shelves? :D

B

Bane1980

Hey all. Just recently got back into Daoc with a pre launch SW: ToR Sith guild named Animosity. We've got around 10 people starting to play Daoc and I wanted to post some good vids to inspire people to play. I see you guys have lists of a lot of videos but where are the links? The specific one I'm looking for is Achtung Baby II. I have 1 and 3 but not 2. Any others that you would recommend/ link for a hardcore pvp guild would be appreciated, thank you. :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hey all. Just recently got back into Daoc with a pre launch SW: ToR Sith guild named Animosity. We've got around 10 people starting to play Daoc and I wanted to post some good vids to inspire people to play. I see you guys have lists of a lot of videos but where are the links? The specific one I'm looking for is Achtung Baby II. I have 1 and 3 but not 2. Any others that you would recommend/ link for a hardcore pvp guild would be appreciated, thank you. :)

Adrenaline 2 is a nice flashy video to win over non-DAoC players I would expect :)

Mainly for the effects though, not particularly the actual content

Alalia

Fledgling Freddie
any chance anyone could upload BooBoo_in_emain.wmv to rapidshare or something so i could get it ? been trying to get this video for a while now hehe

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Does anyone remember/have a reaver movie with a guy called Allexiel? I know there are a couple, but I'm looking for the one with twf bombing towers/keeps.

And what live sites is recommended for downloading atm? Does anyone have one up with a lot of good stuff? :)

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
Blast from the past!
It's been more then a decade since I played DAoC but the memories are still strong and I sometimes spend evenings watching old pics.
I managed to !!blow up!! an old PC that had some dear memories on them, one of the DAoC movies was:

watchhyourback.wmv - Watchh solo SB

If anybody can get me link to that download it would be forever appreciated.

illu

Part of the furniture

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
Galid wants his old video back.. anyone have it ? :) the duche lost it cus his old and shizzle

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Long shot, anyone got vintervargen.avi anywhere?
I have the following in my vintervargen directory:

1st.movie.mid.avalon.avi
2nd.movie.mid.avalon.avi
3rd.movie.mid.avalon.avi
ATRAC3.zip
goaone.lifetap.this.2.avi
goaone.lifetap.this.avi
goaone.vs.vee.mkv
groove.old.high.avi
hotlava.firstfight.avi
hotlava.firstfight.music.avi
hupphupp.avi
my.excalibur.zip
pve.with.powrelic.avi
rr.avalon.reavertest.mkv
rr.avalon.theurgtest.high.avi
rr.avalon.theurgtest.mkv
rr.glastonbury.mkv
vintervargen.druid.avi
vinterz.bonedancer.avi
vvv.1.5.mkv
vvv.1.6.mkv
vvv.aughealer.avi
vvv.bd.260109.avi
vvv.bd.280109.mkv
vvv.bm.290109.mkv
vvv.c0ckfights.avi
vvv.ellias.and.trondo.avi
vvv.jan.10.avi
vvv.jan.10.zip
vvv.minstrel.120709.avi
vvv.shamantest.avi
vvv.warr.200609.mkv
xuril.ranger.avi

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm looking for the one that starts off with Happiness by Pizzaman a hib Excalibur movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom