In Game Support.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
LordjOX said:
-> hi
<10 min wait>
-> question about why mobs repop inside 4.2 FoS even tho fortress is completely on fire
<no responce>
:p
Ok I checked logs cos I don't normally, ignore people, if I'm getting spammed then I usually reply with at least a 'I'll be with you in a second'. However it is possible that I miss a PM if there are a lot of people getting hold of me. If you are Uncronja then I replied to your question 49 seconds after you sent it to me. I then didn't hear any more from you. You first PMed me according to logs at 21:38 when I was in the middle of fixing Erinys Charm, then asked me about 4.2 at 21:41, I replied at 21:42.

Code:
03/14/05 21:38:03 Uncronja: /send requiel hi
03/14/05 21:41:31 Uncronja: /send requiel why do mobs inside FoS 4.2 encounter repop even tho the fortress is in flames ?
03/14/05 21:42:20 Requiel: /send uncronja because they still spawn, just it's slower when fortress is in flames

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
for once I feel "PWNED!" is actually an appropriate response...

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
What is kind of annoying here though is the fact that Requiel had to go out of his way to back up his words.

Perhaps give these Ladies/Gents a break for once and allow them to do their job well. Which they do.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
rather worryingly I've heard people say "oh no, don't want to use RightNow - that takes days doesn't it?" entirely on hearsay... (having never used it before)

if you send it to subs it might well take a few days, but most problems are fixed pretty quick (probably as quick as if you PMed a GM in game) via RightNow.

There will be exceptions of course :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Pffff, I'm sorry then, must have missed it :(
Was spamming bg chat prolly so easy to miss, but swear i scrolled up and didnt see anything, unless i have you on ignore xD
Unless your making stuff up ofc ;p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Right now is often a very usefull tool, i have had a char stuck in a wall before (after going through all the /stuck stuff) sent a message to right now, 15 mins later he is free, when i played swg and had a problem it took ages to get it fixed (with in-game help)
You cant expect a 10 minute turn around for complicated things, the GMs have to check things out and see whats going on, i imagine they also have to sift through hundreds of questions that could be sorted reading the FAQ's.

I think it may be a good idea to add in the weekly news a full guide on how to use right now correctly, also the in-game /help command can be very handy.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumans Hand were doing ml8 pre reqs and one of the enc had`nt spaned for ages.After pming Xalin he kindly forced the spawn for us and saved us alot of time.Gave the whole grp a good feeling about the game and we all lagged off happy :p Oh and we got Xalin hugs which unfortunately did`nt save us from the zerg :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom