importmadness

N

-Nxs-

Cancelled my order - had my CC statement through today - no refund yet, I'll be contacting IM tonight to ask why

C

Cush

Well importmadness didnt end on worst internet companys list without a reason that is for sure. 1 week since i canceld my orderd and still no refund. Quite annoying tbh.

S

SilverHood

should have done a search.... the pain you see here is but a repeat of when SWG came out.

R

rayzor_e_w

Originally posted by Darghin
<bump>

Anyone at all have their copy from importmadness yet? mine was shipped on 1st Nov using 5 day courier, been 10 days now with nothing

nerf something !

still waiting here. :(
its been shipped so just gotta wait to see how long teh postie takes.
tempted to order from else where so that i can play sooner ;)

waaahhh! i wanna play!

S

spathi

i'm in the same boat mate, was apparently shipped on the 2nd, but nothing here still :\

S

spathi

hmm check this from back in march:

http://www.gamedays.com/thread-view.asp?threadid=324&posts=17

seems like importmadness's "clever" trick is to get everyone to opt for the 5-day courier, then pay for really cheap (and hence slow) shipping, and blame anything on the reasons its slow.

on the upside, everyone seems to have got their stuff, albeit after 3 weeks in the case of "5 day courier" and 8 days instead of 3-day courier ... :\

N

-Nxs-

Refund Notification
=========================================================
Your payment for goods to the value of: $69.31
WorldPay receipt for transaction ID: xxxxxxxx
Description: ImportMadness.com Order xxxx

:clap:

U

Uliea

If anyone's still after a copy www.newageconsoles.co.uk (i can't link as i don't post enough ;) ) will be expecting more copies in tomorrow. They are £49.99 each + delivery, they are based in the UK too.

C

Cernos

Originally posted by spathi
seems like importmadness's "clever" trick is to get everyone to opt for the 5-day courier, then pay for really cheap (and hence slow) shipping, and blame anything on the reasons its slow.

Yep indeed. My FFXI arrived from importmadness yesterday. I paid extra for the 5 day courier and it was delivered via the normal Royal Mail. The only reason I won't be pursuing the matter further is because they at least had the sense to mark it 'gift' so I didn't incur any customes charges.

R

rayzor_e_w

finally they arrived today :D

now all i gotta do is finish a long afternoon at work :(

C

Cush

Originally posted by rayzor_e_w
finally they arrived today :D

now all i gotta do is finish a long afternoon at work :(

Its good that it only take 5-10 min to install once you get home so you be off playing realy fast :)

wonder if be bought it? <giggles>

J

Jiggs

30mins ish for installation

1.5 to 2hrs for the updates =)

O

old.tRoG

*groans*

When the game arrives, which will probably not be this week as I had hoped (Damn fecking remote blooming fecking island grumble grumble), I fear my modem my throw a tantrum and die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom