importmadness

N

-Nxs-

Description: All Final Fantasy Preorders will be shipped out today, October 30, 2003.

There is hope :) shame that i ticked the wrong box and selected a 5 day courier :scared:

B

Bellona

with airmail.. u dont really know when to get it, with 5-day courier, u will get it within 5 work days

L

-Lonewolf-

There was no courier service for international delivery with importmadness NxS so don't worry

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
There was no courier service for international delivery with importmadness NxS so don't worry

Look at their shipping page linked on the left hand side, it says something like UK international 2 day courier then just below - 5 day courier.. ahh well if it does ship today as they have said on the site, ill have a copy by next weekend - that suits me :)

C

Cush

I pressed the 5 day courier aswell ^^ tought what the heck a little extra but ill get it soner.. guess i can looking behind my back and see if someone is screwing me.

S

spathi

i ticked 5 day courier too, who knows when its coming though, surely we'll get an email if/when it ships oO

L

Lamia Acerbus

I used importmadness.com for SWG when it came out and had it on preorder and if I recall it came 3 days after it was released.

I think it was something like it officially went on sale on the Thursday and I received it on the Monday morning. Only problem was I was at work and had to wait until I could get home to try it out...was it was great for the first few weeks!! :)

I never got any emails to say it had been shipped..etc which did indeed worry me a little, but it all arrived okay.

N

-Nxs-

Shouldnt be a problem here - filled in the form to have it delivered to work :)

L

Lamia Acerbus

But do you not still have to wait until you get home to actually play it?? Not sure I could have it on my desk just staring me in the face saying "Play me, play me, PLAY ME!"*laughs*

N

-Nxs-

I have the faign illness ability all set and ready :)

L

Lamia Acerbus

*laughs* will have to be something good like umm...the plague so you can get at least a month and bit off!! :p *looks around for some dead rats to show the boss*

N

-Nxs-

Ive got the 3rd week in november off as holiday so thats 9 days constant playing :) and also two weeks of around xmass, so even more play time.

Depending on when the game arrives i may move my holiday back a week :)

L

Lamia Acerbus

Suposedly mine is going to be here this tuesday...and I ordered thursday morning according dvdboxoffixce, how is that for service!!

I think they should make weekends standard working days for the postal services too, so I do not have ot wait the two standard working days as well...lol :p

N

-Nxs-

How come you have a confirmation shipping email then - when many people who have pre ordered are still waiting for one :(

L

Lamia Acerbus

Because I am clever!! :)

It was not a confirmation email, I checked on my orders section online, on dvdworld.com (where it is ordeded) and this is the eta date for arrival. *cheers again*

However I checked again and it says arrival Tuesday 28th October 2003 and it is now 31st October 2003 which leads me to believe that it is the day when they receive the game!! Curse my blindness for really wanting this game that has blinded me to the truth!! *laughs*

Well, it is is possible though, they can ship today and with 2 working days, that means tuesday...so it is possible...I can dream cant I?? *looks hopeful*

N

-Nxs-

The arrival date is when its suposed to be in at dvdboxoffice

people that have ordered over a month ago - still have had no shipment notification :( guess there out of stock and just not letting us know.

I hold out more hope for my importmadness order comming first.

N

-Nxs-

I strongly now advise people to avoid importmadness

I have had no replies to my emails sent ot them for an update - nothing has been sent on the status of the order. 7 days sinse release and no imformation, no shipment, no communication - order still shows as PENDING on the screen.

They also have no address and no prone number on the main site - so getting hold of them will be harder than normal.

They also DEBIT your card as soon as you place the order, not prior to shipment.

The word COWBOY spring to mind.

R

rayzor_e_w

Emailed em asking for expected shipping date yesterday afternoon, got a reply back today saying they hadn't sent em out cos of the postal strike and they didnt want them to get blocked apparently.

I forsee some time being booked off work for the end of the week ;)

N

-Nxs-

The postal strike does NOT affect courier delivery, there talking out there arse :( shame really. If people didnt order with a courier then yes I could understand that but the vast majority didnt.

Would be nice of them to put a message on the site - or at least update people.

A VERY poor company, not one to be dealed with again

G

gramaton

Just ordered from importmadness, anyone got any idea how long it will be until we get it?

N

-Nxs-

Ages :)

Ordered mine two weeks ago - no email - no shipping, but they sure as hell took the money quick enough.

O

old.tRoG

I've just ordered mine from gamestop. Hurrah.

C

Cush

Importmadness still pending and not responding to any of my email.

Gamestop sent the game within a few hours :)

N

-Nxs-

still showing pending on importmadness

no email from DVDBoxoffice - but screen says shipped 31/10/03 (2 day courier so should be here today - Tuesday) but i really doubt tht

no email from gamestop.com - but they ahve shipped and I can see exactly where the game is thanks to UPS tracking - strongly advise gamestop to anyone else.

K

kidmulder

Ive canceled my order in importmadness and went for gamestop, its now shiping!!!!!! Its cheaper and only 3-5 day to get it, hopfully ill get if on 3 days and play it in weekend

C

Cush

I finaly got a respons from IM.. and that is they were able to cancel my order <phew> atleast i wont get 2 copies of the game now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom