I'm so excited....

C

caLLous

I've just read this entire thread DBs and I've smiled pretty much from the first reply (that would be yours, which technically doesn't make it a reply...; a post, that'll do). You are a very sensitive and lucky person. I only hope that I'll be as happy as you (circumstances pending) when I'm however old you are. :)

Have a fantastic weekend! :)

J

Jupitus

:clap: FanTAStic Deebs :) Reckon you could get your 2 to train mine up in the art of 'pass Dad the naughty early morning rugby watching beer' ??? :)

As for bowling, are you totally off your head??? I do just half a frame and my arms are dropping off...

'got to win, got to win, got to show them who's boss round here, got to win!!!'

;)

Actually, bowling's not too bad when you're into your 'look but don't touch' years, I guess:)

Take care, have fun and keep us updated:cool:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Sir Frizz
I'll take a gamble and assume you're not being serious here, but my mothers side of the family did just that. Don't do it people, it's bad, real bad mmmkay.

edit:// I'll be more specific, don't expect your children to work and slave for you because you sold your soul, just so you could retire early.

I hope the tone of this post isn't too harsh, it's not meant to be. It's just painful how some shit happens.

No I am not serious. Sorry if I touched a nerve....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Jupitus
:clap: FanTAStic Deebs :) Reckon you could get your 2 to train mine up in the art of 'pass Dad the naughty early morning rugby watching beer' ??? :)

As for bowling, are you totally off your head??? I do just half a frame and my arms are dropping off...

'got to win, got to win, got to show them who's boss round here, got to win!!!'

;)

Actually, bowling's not too bad when you're into your 'look but don't touch' years, I guess:)

Take care, have fun and keep us updated:cool:

Haha. I reckon we could get them trained up in that fine art. Your's would need extra training tho in removing dad's pipe and slippers from the bedroom before taking the beer in :p

I have no shame, they will more than likely beat me as they will want the rails up, which suits me fine cos I cannot work those poxy keyboard things, I am being serious, my "frighten me". Only because it is like working on a Speak & Spell.

Ah, I know what you mean about looking. Lots of nice fit birds in the alleys bending over to pick balls up, a man's dream......

X

xane

As a "single dad" myself it's nice to hear things are going okay, I like the idea of bowling, might try it myself with my boys.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by xane
I like the idea of bowling, might try it myself

... another dirty old man :)

Bit of a trend starting here, I think:p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
... another dirty old man :)

Bit of a trend starting here, I think:p

Maybe but we follow after age and that my friend means you are out in front :clap:

J

Jupitus

[Offtopic]
:eek:

Enough of all that now chaps and chapettes, 'tis Deebs' thread you norteh norteh people.
[/Offtopic]

So Deebs - do your kids actually watch the rugby too, or not? Mine aren't interested in it at all, they just take the PS2 upstairs and argue about whose turn it is :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
[Offtopic]
:eek:

Enough of all that now chaps and chapettes, 'tis Deebs' thread you norteh norteh people.
[/Offtopic]

So Deebs - do your kids actually watch the rugby too, or not? Mine aren't interested in it at all, they just take the PS2 upstairs and argue about whose turn it is :)

Hehe, no. They end up arguing about the xbox instead in the lounge. They are welcome to watch it but the law is that Dad must watch rugby then we go out :p

G

granny

That's superb DBs :) Really happy for ya and I'm sure they'll love it :)

J

Jonaldo

Hope you have a great weekend with the kids again and that you have as much fun as last time you posted here.

Going to see my mum this weekend :) I only see her about 3 times a year or something so it will be a nice change of scenery. She got remarried in May so have given her plenty of space and time to re-organise her life. I really should ring her more to see how she's getting on but I'm out of work at present and always feel like I'm letting the family down or disappointing them somehow, I know that won't change her feelings for me but I guess it's how I feel about myself and recent drop in self-respect and stuff makes me want to distance myself from the family. I'm sure it'll all be cool though, he new other half is a top bloke and really immature which is great fun when you can just play silly buggers all weekend :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom