I'm so excited....

C

Ch3tan

So this means no drinking this weekend?

I now like your kids, cause I am very poor and can not afford a quiet drink with you.

Have a good weekend, just don't tell em that your flat is also knows as "the shagging palace" :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Embattle
no doubt

Not going to the Cinema DBs?

Nah, we are going bowling but they told me I have to have the guide rails out, how embarrising ....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Ch3tan
So this means no drinking this weekend?

I now like your kids, cause I am very poor and can not afford a quiet drink with you.

Have a good weekend, just don't tell em that your flat is also knows as "the shagging palace" :)

Well I didn't say that. I can still drink at home :p

Sunday night I wont have the kids so a quiet one at the george?

E

Embattle

Originally posted by DBs
Nah, we are going bowling but they told me I have to have the guide rails out, how embarrising ....

Is it for you or them? ;)

M

~Mobius~

On a side note, are you part italian? Just because of the kids names. :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by DBs

you can´t really blame them though.... I mean I´d rather have my father using side rails than shooting the ditch every time :p

have a nice weekend DBs

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Embattle
Is it for you or them? ;)

I think it is really for them but are using me as an excuse :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by ~Mobius~
On a side note, are you part italian? Just because of the kids names. :)

Yes my father is Italian.

My full name is Antonio Covelli. Francesco follows a tradition with our family name as his is first born he is named after his Grandfather.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Um

You really dont want to know. Suffice to say 1 16yr, 3 adults and my 2 kids.

1st game, I came 2nd to last, Francesco came 2nd, Anna-Marie came 3rd (this was with the rails up!).

2nd game, I came 2nd, Francesco came 2nd to last, Anna-Marie came 3rd to last (this was with rails down).

We left the scoresheet round a friends house but if he hasn't thrown it away I will get the pucker scores.

Right we gonna settle down and watch a film now....

C

Ch3tan

He fails to mention he got my girlfriends name wrong or that he has apparently made her all broody :/

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Update #2:

Had an absolutely amazing day with the kids. Popped into Croydon first to get my girl some knickers, socks and tights.

Then we came home, had a "rest" for an hour and then went to the park for 2 hours and played football.

Then we went bowling (scores above) with some friends, afterwards popped round for cup of tea and on way home stopped off for some fish & chips.

Just finished watching a kids film and they are now in bed. They said they had a really good weekend and want to live round here cos it is so so nice. Bless em...

Yoni, took some pictures for ya :)

X

Xtro 2.0

God bless ya kids DB's.

My daughter would have been 13 this week. Going to celebrate her birthday regardless.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Xtro 2.0
God bless ya kids DB's.

My daughter would have been 13 this week. Going to celebrate her birthday regardless.

*Hugs Xtro.*

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Xtro 2.0
God bless ya kids DB's.

Aww man, dunno really what to say apart from thanks.

Y

Yoni

awwwwwwwwww what can i say

The kids are looking really well DBs :clap: :clap: :clap:

o O (you are going to be the dad from hell where Anna-Marie is concerned and Francesco the brother from hell :p)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Y0ni
awwwwwwwwww what can i say

The kids are looking really well DBs :clap: :clap: :clap:

o O (you are going to be the dad from hell where Anna-Marie is concerned and Francesco the brother from hell :p)

Tell me about it, I am dreading the day when she starts to show an interest in boys. I will be the bastard father figure when it comes to my little girl and those orrible smelly things called teenagers :p

Francesco will be fine but will receive orders from Dad to ensure no spotty teenagers come within 50ft of Anna-Marie :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Munkey-
Aww. this thread made me smile. You're one lucky guy DBs

Glad it did. Sometimes even the simplest of threads can help you get thru a shit week/day.

Yes I am a really lucky person to have 2 good looking (well they do follow after me :p) kids who are a joy to have and talk to.

Also Francesco supports the same football team as me: Chelsea :)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by DBs

Also Francesco supports the same football team as me: Chelsea :)

... and it was all going so well up til that point.... ;)

Nice pics DBs... bet you're as proud of them as I am of my 2 boys :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yo Yo

time for a nice thread to see us thru the weekend I think.

Time has come around again (I forgot to update the thread last time I had my kids).

Yup, you guessed it, my kids are coming back up again this weekend. I have decided to ridicule myself and take them bowling again on Saturday.

One thing that has amazed me about this whole thing is how many people it has touched. I made a couple of new friends thru this thread, Jupitus and Kamelion.

I must say Jupitus has been a godsend over the last 2 weeks, I won't go into it but he knows the reasons. Kamelion, he too but has a different story. Thanks guys....

Right, expect some more updates starting Friday night when I get home with them, and then on Saturday.

On a side note, last time they were up England played Rugby on Sunday morning. My kids woke me up 5 mins before match began with a cup of tea. Then throughout the day I was brought tea and coffee. It was like Father's day :) Awesome.

I can't wait till Saturday morning when it all happens again.

If you ever have kids, treasure them. They are worth it even when the shit times seem to happen all the time. They give unconditional love no matter how strict you are.

On a side note, remember when you are 70 odd and need looking after they are the ones that are gonna be organising it :p

Right thats enough for now........

D

Deadmanwalking

Awww, glad to hear it DBs. Am always glad to hear people enjoying the relationship they have with their kids/parents.

As you said it truely is worth it, now if only everyonre realised this :(

Anyway have a brilliant weekend and enjoy it :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by kameleon
Lets hope they bring you tea/coffee thru england v australia :)

Francesco and Anna-Marie know the law.

Daddy is not allowed out of bed on Saturday morning till Rugby has finished. They are welcome to cuddle up with me in my bed but I will not be moving out of it till the end whistle :)

They spoil me, honestly. Last time was the first time they have EVER brought me a drink in bed. It was a great feeling!

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by DBs

On a side note, remember when you are 70 odd and need looking after they are the ones that are gonna be organising it :p

I'll take a gamble and assume you're not being serious here, but my mothers side of the family did just that. Don't do it people, it's bad, real bad mmmkay.

edit:// I'll be more specific, don't expect your children to work and slave for you because you sold your soul, just so you could retire early.

I hope the tone of this post isn't too harsh, it's not meant to be. It's just painful how some shit happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom