I'm French

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
duact said:
just reply to the frenchies in finnish, usually makes them stfu
I answer in irish , hardly any ppl can speak it ,that counts for the irish 2 ;/ ,not many irish can speak there tongue

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
just reply to the frenchies in finnish, usually makes them stfu

French could just answer in their local language (apart Parisian where local language = french). I mean I could answer in Alsacian (german dialect). After all, there are more people speaking Alsacian (10 millions) than people speaking Finnish ... You would be much more "stfu" to hear a language you didn't even know its existance.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Tinneth said:
I answer in irish , hardly any ppl can speak it ,that counts for the irish 2 ;/ ,not many irish can speak there tongue

Ta an pointe seo go hiontach a cara ! Slan go fol

Irish for teh win :p

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
TBH it is really time to close this thread - and personally I dont have an opinion - Ive noticed french people and chat around a lot but Im not complaining - Maybe they should use english according to the CoC or whatever but still - what if they cant speak english ? should be allowed and proud to speak their national language - and most of the french people I have dealt or grouped with ingame ask me if I speak french when we first meet and when I say no they always make a solid attempt to speak english to a level of understanding -

This thread is a tricky one because even though none of us are racist ( both english and french ) we are fighting whos language should be spoken and it can also be a pride issue too - I dont see how anyone could be that bothered about some one speaking French because at the end of the day - if that person is french and can speak a little bit of english - I can nearly swear that the person would try his or her best to speak english primarily for the benefit of the others in group etc -

Its only a small laugh if we have a go at each other on a joking level - Im Irish and I know my stereotypes - Im proud of where I come from and the country I live in and I can take a bit of slagging about saying feckin' and we are all drunks or thick or fist fighters etc etc - Its a laugh but when it comes to a point where our boards mod has to go onto a french server - or any server that isnt his own and apologies for our posts ... its a bit much -

We are either going to get Tilda in shit or we are going to get slapped with a ban or worse again - someones mother will look over her sons shoulder and interpret this thread to be racist and over react by making a deal over it - Sounds like bullshit but could happen tbh -

Anyway - make what you want out of my post - had a spare 2 cents in my pocket and I threw it in but I have nothing against french / german people and even english people dispite past relations or ingame activities so lets just move along quietly and quickly and shut this thread the fuck up --

Most importantly -

I WANT TO BUY SKALD EPIC - ........yes for the looks Ballad ;)

B

Ballad

Ning said:
French could just answer in their local language (apart Parisian where local language = french). I mean I could answer in Alsacian (german dialect). After all, there are more people speaking Alsacian (10 millions) than people speaking Finnish ... You would be much more "stfu" to hear a language you didn't even know its existance.
Random frenchie: Putain de merde!!1 TG11!
Me: Vihreä tee on parempaa kuin ruskea.
Random frenchie: ??
Me: Hauduta 3min. niin tulee parhaimman makuista.
Random frenchie: lol spiik english u fucktard

Doesn't really make them stfu but is fun to watch.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Random frenchie: Putain de merde!!1 TG11!
Me: Vihreä tee on parempaa kuin ruskea.
Random frenchie: ??
Me: Hauduta 3min. niin tulee parhaimman makuista.

Doesn't really make them stfu but is fun to watch.

haha, <3

excellent.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ballad said:
No way! Fuzzy is way too well-behaved to say anything like that. :p

I speak the truth - but I say it to tourists all the time and worse and tell them it means have a good trip so u can take it either way :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
how can you insult someone when they dont understand what your saying.

seems kinda stupid

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
It's not your fault you don't understand: you're only English, Bah ;)
erm...btw...been on any Wild Haggis hunts lately? :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
dont make me angry fuzzy remember what happend when you insulted hasselhoff. i will destroy all who says hooked on a feeling is poor

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Yeppy Kinkster said:
omg?! he said what!! .. that song is the #1 .. Clearly Fuzzy knows naught about true music.

No boobs involved :X ?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I r workin in music in rl and my favorite song gots to be that one that you all like ... ps ... any bridges u guys jumpin off later in the week ? let me know cause i can clear meh schedule that day for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom